Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-26-2004, 11:28 AM
Elite Fan

Kelso/Brooke Appreciation Thread #1 Cause they're havin' a baby!

Well, I've been trying not to like these two, but I can't help it! Anybody else? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
For when Glinda chose to remember her youth at all...she could recall far more clearly how she and Elphie had shared a bed on the road to the Emerald City. How brave that had made her feel, and how vulnerable too.
Old 01-26-2004, 11:39 AM
Master Fan

We have one of these threads over at another board! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Thanks for starting this one! I like all the couple combos! Course I have a fav! [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img] But your right, this couple is starting to grow on me! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I think the Brooke character's "smartness" makes Kelso's character's "unsmartness" [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] very endearing. You begin to think "he's such a big kid he'd probably make a very fun dad!" I think Brooke finds him more and more endearing all the time.....his sense of childlike fun is rubbing off on her and making her less stuffy! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 01-26-2004, 12:17 PM
Total Fan

Yea, I'm kind of liking these two aswell [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 01-26-2004, 01:09 PM
Dedicated Fan

Oh, I'm so glad someone started a thread for this! I really love these two together! For the first time, I'm starting to really like Kelso, and it's all because of the way he is trying to be there for Brooke and the baby. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Old 01-26-2004, 01:25 PM
Master Fan

Aww! That was a touching scene! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Pop Rocks for the baby! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 01-26-2004, 01:31 PM
Total Fan

Aww they are so cute!
Old 01-26-2004, 05:13 PM
Addicted Fan

I like Kelso/Brooke too. When he's with her I actually like him since he's more than just the dumb comic relief.

"It's magic between you and me, Max." -Conan O'Brien
Old 01-26-2004, 10:49 PM
Elite Fan

You know, now that I think about it, it would be interesting to see a baby eat Pop Rocks. It would make a funny face!
For when Glinda chose to remember her youth at all...she could recall far more clearly how she and Elphie had shared a bed on the road to the Emerald City. How brave that had made her feel, and how vulnerable too.
Old 01-26-2004, 11:14 PM
Addicted Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I've never really thought about what a baby would look like eating Pop Rocks

Old 01-27-2004, 02:49 PM
Elite Fan

And how cute were the sweater and the hat? I should buy those for my new cousin! He's almost two days old. He has a little baby fro! (Maybe that's why I started this thread...I'm a little baby crazy right now...) [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 01-27-2004, 10:29 PM
Addicted Fan

I thought the sweater and the hat were adorable and I dont even like babies!

Old 02-11-2004, 08:17 PM
New Fan

I'm bumping this thread up because it has been awhile since we had any Brooke/Kelso interaction, and now we have with tonight's episode... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 02-12-2004, 12:08 AM
Ultimate Fan

You notice how Kelso almost hit Brooke with the bike? And then again with the car? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Hee.

Logan: My underbelly is rock-hard. It can go all night.
Old 02-12-2004, 03:06 AM
Obsessed Fan

I liked Kelso/Brooke tonight. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

It's sweet that he's working to get Brooke to trust him. I was cracking up when he showed up on the bike to take her to the doctor and offered to let her pedal when she said she couldn't ride the handlebars. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Loved the "woo-woo doctor" comment also! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Jen | tumblr
Old 02-12-2004, 01:32 PM
New Fan

I love these two together. I wish we'd get some more affectionate interaction but they're an amusing couple and also have a very sweet feel to them.

Any thoughts on what the writers will do with this storyline?