Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-12-2006, 12:32 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyDi4476
something else I found interesting was how Wilmer and Ashton said their acting was bad in the pilot. Funny how I find Wilmer's acting so much better in the pilot than it is now.
Amen. It seems that Wilmer has gotten worse with each progressing year. The Fez now is a completely different character than the one is early seasons, and this one is one I don't like.

Old 05-12-2006, 12:40 PM
Dedicated Fan

i can't find the specialep download anywhere...
Old 05-12-2006, 12:41 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyDi4476
something else I found interesting was how Wilmer and Ashton said their acting was bad in the pilot. Funny how I find Wilmer's acting so much better in the pilot than it is now.
100% agree. It seems like he's trying way too hard to make Fez seem cool.
Old 05-12-2006, 12:43 PM
Part-Time Fan

I thought Mila looked cute with green hair, but that's just me.

I would have felt badly for Randy getting dumped like that if he wasn't such a whore.

Donna remembered she has a brain!

I don't think Fez was very mean to Jackie at all considering what she said about his manhood. I mean, you just don't go there.

I thought the special was good but I didn't cry or feel bad for them or anything. They got paid millions of dollars to have the time of their lives, they're lucky.

I'm gonna miss the show a lot. It's hard letting go of a show you use to love. That's why I've kept watching it even though I thought it peaked a long time ago.

And yeah, I liked their acting in the first season. It was awkward, but teenagers are supposed to be awkward.
Old 05-12-2006, 12:49 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mumblebee
And as for Bob yelling at Red like that? If they hadn't had him hug Red and apologize right after, I would have hated it. I agree it's something he should have done a long time ago, but after 8 years, we've established that that's not Bob.
You know I thought the exact same thing when I saw it. I was like what the heck? Thats not Bob. Thats not even close to being Bob. It was so completly out or character. I honestly didn't think it was that funny.

I didn't crack a smile during the whole thing. Well thats not true. I smiled a bit at Hyde appreciating Jackie's meanness. Other than that eh.. not so good.

Why in the world would Red want to move to FL with BOB? He hates Bob... I don't get it. Just another thing in a long list of things I just don't get this season.

-Michelle
Old 05-12-2006, 01:38 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by downwardsunshine
You know I thought the exact same thing when I saw it. I was like what the heck? Thats not Bob. Thats not even close to being Bob. It was so completly out or character. I honestly didn't think it was that funny.

I didn't crack a smile during the whole thing. Well thats not true. I smiled a bit at Hyde appreciating Jackie's meanness. Other than that eh.. not so good.

Why in the world would Red want to move to FL with BOB? He hates Bob... I don't get it. Just another thing in a long list of things I just don't get this season.

-Michelle
I liked the Bob part. It showed a progression in his friendship with Red. It was a great way for his character to act after 8 seasons. You could see how proud Red was of him. It made it even funnier when he hugged Red in the end. This was the only part of the episode that made me laugh.

Merri
Old 05-12-2006, 03:12 PM
Part-Time Fan

Yeah they got paid millions to work on this show, but I still cried seeing them come out one last time. I cried because I love the show, the actors, and the characters and I'm going to miss them. I understood their sorrow at that moment. Eight years is a long time to work so closely together.
Old 05-12-2006, 07:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reefer05
And yeah, I liked their acting in the first season. It was awkward, but teenagers are supposed to be awkward.
Me too. They seemed young and innocent, and it worked for them. It made them loveable and endearing. I have never thought any of them are bad actors. They've only been given bad scripts which have made their acting seem worse than it is.
Old 05-12-2006, 07:40 PM
Dedicated Fan

I didn't know that in the 1st eppisod in the circle when kelso was laughing that that was ashton breaking charcter it fit the well in the story
Old 05-12-2006, 08:15 PM
New Fan

Song...

I have to say it's really sad to see such a great show going off the air...

but i do have one question, there was a song playing during the ad for "The Final Goodbye" I was wondering if anybody could find out what song that is for me... cuz i'm having a tough time finding it
Old 05-12-2006, 08:18 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by * AcTiNg StAr *
i can't find the specialep download anywhere...
Maybe you can try Kazaa or Winmx... that's all I know... sorry

I didnt think they were bad in the early seasons either, they were natural and quickly etablished each characters personality.
The only thing that I didnt like in the special is that most of it we already saw previously.
And I dont know why they gave time to Jessica Simpson and Lindsey... We (Well I) dont really care and they barely contributed to the show, they could have focused on the characters we actually grew to love.
Old 05-12-2006, 08:40 PM
Elite Fan

yeah i have to say i could understand what fez said in the first like 5-6 seasons, but after that his accent got thicker

i thought the first circle was funny when danny and ashton broke character. when i first saw it i thought that danny broke it, but i couldnt tell ashton did

im so sad its ending because of all the crap they did to the characters this season that they either should have ended it in season 6 or 7 or they need to write another season to fix this mess. i for one say it should have ended when topher and ashton left.
Old 05-12-2006, 09:00 PM
Dedicated Fan

They cant fix that... all they can do is bannish it from tv and never speak of it again.
Old 05-12-2006, 10:24 PM
New Fan

All those looking for the special.. try Bittorrent.

-Michelle
Old 05-13-2006, 04:10 AM
Dedicated Fan

I'm just about crying and all I've done is read all your responses to the Special (and read about the episode on tvtome). I'm thinking I should just forget having seen anything past season 5
Turn again and turn towards this time