Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-11-2006, 07:20 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dana_Lana
I'm glad we were holding each others hand..online..while watching it. It's still cool watching together all these years later. You know you're one of my all time fav 70s Show fans/friends.

This was a must see for every T7S fan, old and new. I admit after all these years and all the problems I have had with this show that I will miss it a lot.
AWWWWWWW

I'm glad I was watching it with you too. There's no one else I'd rather have seen it with. I guess I'm starting to realize how much I will miss this show and how much I've loved it through out the years and always will.

Though it drove me crazy at times and I had issues with it too, it's brought me more laughter than any other show I can think of. I feel like I'm losing 6 of my closest friends.

I don't think I'll ever love another show again like this one.
Old 05-11-2006, 07:25 PM
Part-Time Fan

I cried my eyes out. The finale is going to be a sobfest. I loved "Eric's Journey" and when they talked about the circle. I also loved when Wilmer took us into his dressing room with all the stuff written all the walls, and how he talked about when it will be painted over. That made me sad. I also loved when Laura pointed out the stuff that they were all going to take.
As for "Leaving home aint easy"- it was pretty good, except im not a fez/jackie fan. I am just really stoked for the finale. I want Kelso back!! I think when he is back, it'll feel right. I wish Eric could be back too. I am going to miss this show so much.
Old 05-11-2006, 07:27 PM
Dedicated Fan

I definitely cried at the end of the special. It was great to see how much they all really cared for each other. If only I worked with people that I enjoyed that much. *sigh*

Felicity Nerd: I did feel bad for Josh Meyers. He was a brave to come onto a show like this. He deserves props for trying to make it work. Also, what did happen to the deleted scenes? Did the outtakes count?

downwardsunshine: I agree with you about J/H. It broke my heart that they completely ignored them. I knew they wouldn't deal with them but the harsh reality still hurt. I still don't understand this show.
Old 05-11-2006, 07:36 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyDi4476
AWWWWWWW

I'm glad I was watching it with you too. There's no one else I'd rather have seen it with. I guess I'm starting to realize how much I will miss this show and how much I've loved it through out the years and always will.

Though it drove me crazy at times and I had issues with it too, it's brought me more laughter than any other show I can think of. I feel like I'm losing 6 of my closest friends.

I don't think I'll ever love another show again like this one.
No, there's NO other show that I have been into more than this one..and I don't think I will ever get into another one like this..

Tears again.
Old 05-11-2006, 08:07 PM
Dedicated Fan

I used to love Friends and I can quote every single episode but That 70s Show... I just went crazy on it... I dont know why... their ages are closer to mine I guess which helps. I just loved it!! I never got so attached and cared so much about fake characters and I'll never be able too after the hurt this season gave me...
I didnt see the episode, but my sister told me about it... and well Im happy I didnt... Green Jackie, someone had mentionned (I think it was Chris) that Red would have been funnier... and it's true. It would have been funnier.

The special was AMAZING!! The rest of my family that dont really watch the show that much were all touched and laughing with me.
Turns out Wilmer and Laura are really close... wow... that's sweet.
And yes... Topher would have made it perfect. Altho they did gave him the credit he diserves. My other sister (who dont really watch the show) said that it's stupide to consider a final season without the main character. That made me smile. It's pure commun sens.
If I was an actress, I'd love to work on a set like this. These people have developed a great friendship. And they get to do all these Fantasies when they get to be OOC, it's just awesome...
I like the Mila/Laura friendship moment.
And yes, I was hoping for Grease fantasy to come up, I think it was the best fantasy Danny did. He was awesome!!

Did Thoper really leave in bad terms?!
Old 05-11-2006, 08:24 PM
Supreme Fan

Topher did leave on bad terms but since he is such a private guy we may never hear the real of it. Unless the opponient speaks up but anyway that was a good retrospective epi. It was sad that we didn't see Topher and that they really didn't explain the reason but I almost lost it at the end. We never get to see curtain calls so that was awesome. I just hate this year in general though. I lose T7S and come sunday I lose TWW. And what sucks is W and G go head to head with T7S for series finales. Who the hell scheduled that? Anyway, I will miss this show even though Topher took no part in the end I will watch. From my name you can tell who I pull for.

☆Krys ☆
Old 05-11-2006, 08:39 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by topherkraz78
Topher did leave on bad terms but since he is such a private guy we may never hear the real of it. Unless the opponient speaks up but anyway that was a good retrospective epi. It was sad that we didn't see Topher and that they really didn't explain the reason but I almost lost it at the end. We never get to see curtain calls so that was awesome. I just hate this year in general though. I lose T7S and come sunday I lose TWW. And what sucks is W and G go head to head with T7S for series finales. Who the hell scheduled that? Anyway, I will miss this show even though Topher took no part in the end I will watch. From my name you can tell who I pull for.
Hey you. Remember me??? I have not seen you around in a long time!!!
Old 05-11-2006, 08:42 PM
Dedicated Fan

Why did he leave in bad terms?
Dont we have any clues?
Old 05-11-2006, 08:50 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by topherkraz78
when T7S finale is on, there will be W and G retrospective special like we saw tonight. Then @ 9, when the T7S finale is over, the actual finale episode of W and G will air. I think I will tape the W and G special and watch it after the two finale episodes...
Old 05-11-2006, 09:18 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
when T7S finale is on, there will be W and G retrospective special like we saw tonight. Then @ 9, when the T7S finale is over, the actual finale episode of W and G will air.
Good to know. I wasn't sure, since I don't watch w & g regularly. But I watch all finales. No matter the show. It's kind of a thing.

☆Krys ☆
Old 05-11-2006, 09:47 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felicity Nerd
Holy hell, 110 guests viewing the forum now!

*goes back to crying*
No way!! Dang.. I guess my Betty Boop jumping out of a cake didn't want to make them post

I haven't seen it yet, but from the sounds of it, it sounds awesome! I had to take a final, and pack, but I will watch it! Glad I taped it now, great and I'm most likely going to cry too..thanks! Ok...
Ria
Old 05-11-2006, 10:00 PM
New Fan

Is Topher even going to be on the final show? I have not seen one picture or confirmed word for sure that he's even coming back. All they talk about is Ashton returning.
Old 05-11-2006, 10:02 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forman19
Is Topher even going to be on the final show? I have not seen one picture or confirmed word for sure that he's even coming back. All they talk about is Ashton returning.
You might want to check out the spoilers board for that information since we can't discuss spoilers here. So I can't answer if he is or is not going to be in the show.
Ria
Old 05-11-2006, 10:11 PM
New Fan

Topher's coming back to get the couch....."fingers crossed"
Old 05-12-2006, 03:49 AM
Dedicated Fan

i liked the final curtin call it made me sad but i always like it when the cast of a show i like is close like they were