Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-10-2004, 02:02 PM
Master Fan

Hmmm I liked Cabin Fever....oh well...

Just a heads up.....The View.....

Icon
Old 09-10-2004, 02:08 PM
Master Fan

Re: Hmmm I liked Cabin Fever....oh well...

Quote:
Originally posted by PPD
Just a heads up.....The View.....
I'm recording.

Icon by Me.
~Deej is fine~
Old 09-10-2004, 02:41 PM
Ultimate Fan

Won't ruin it for those who haven't seen it

He seemed very quiet.

& tsk tsk Danny mentioned a Hyde spoiler about his character's situation.
It's not bad...just a head's up.

I can't unlearn what I've learned. he he

Carol

Last edited by Good_Day; 09-10-2004 at 02:53 PM
Old 09-10-2004, 03:40 PM
New Fan

I am so upset!! I missed it. I live in Florida and they started talking about hurricane Ivan and totally cut off Danny's interview on the View!
I am so sick of hurricane's!!

Can anobody fill me in on what he talked about? I would really appreciate it!
Old 09-10-2004, 03:52 PM
M3
Master Fan

Carol - is he on at the beginning or the end? He's listed last in the info... my bed looks so cozy, I can go snooze until he comes on if it's later...

Don't wanna be an American idiot. One nation controlled by the media.
I'm not a part of a redneck agenda.
Old 09-10-2004, 04:10 PM
Ultimate Fan

*****. I was watching Dawson's Bloody Creek and Third Watch. =\ Did I miss much?

Logan: My underbelly is rock-hard. It can go all night.
Old 09-10-2004, 04:10 PM
Ultimate Fan

Hi

M3~He was on after Christine Lahti (or however you spell her last name). So in the middle.

Carol
Quote:
Originally posted by M3
Carol - is he on at the beginning or the end? He's listed last in the info... my bed looks so cozy, I can go snooze until he comes on if it's later...
Old 09-10-2004, 04:55 PM
M3
Master Fan

By the way, I think he was subdued because it's early in the morning and he's a very late sleeper, and because who wouldn't be surrounded by women old enough to be your mother cackling in your ear and getting questions from every side. Poor bastard.

There IS a spoiler in there, but right before it I put a warning and then right after it I put another warning.

Quote:
The View, September 10, 2004
Danny Masterson

They intro the show with "Did Ashton Kutcher really save Danny Masterson's life? Danny sets the record straight."

Young woman introduces the first clip as a "major shocker", Hyde meets his real dad and figures out a lot about himself. Shows clip.

Hyde: This explains so much!

Danny comes out wearing a nice white shirt, a blue silky tie, and gray pants. All five women are on the couches to interview him, and he kisses them all on the cheek and sits down. One of them says it's the funniest clip of the show she's ever seen and Danny is surprised and thanks her.

Then I believe Barbara asks him that if he has a pint of ice cream and pigs out does he feel less sexy, since they were discussing that with women earlier in the show and want a guy's opinion. Danny looks confused, one of the other women pipes up explaining why they're asking and how they were wondering if guys felt unsexy after eating.

Danny: I guess yeah, with guys... who you're with and how long you've been together is a factor too. I don't work out at all, I'm just skinny. I don't know what happened.

They move on to talk about the clip and how the new father is a surprise this season, being played by Tim Reid.

Danny: Yeah, we thought he had a father at one point and it turns out to be a new father. Who's amazing, from WKRP.

Host: Are we going to see a lot of him this season?

Danny: (short answer) Yes.

*SPOILER*

Danny: Yes, there's a great upcoming episode where both Red and his new dad offer Hyde the opportunity to work with them and he ends up taking the job with his new dad at a record company, and gets sucked into corporate America, which he hates.

*END SPOILER*

Star Jones comments something about his afro, his hair, Tim Reid. Then one of the other women starts in about how much acting he's done, how he got started very young and was telling his mom to take him to auditions.

Danny: It was basically all for the GI Joe figures. Every time I did a job I got a new GI Joe figure which is what got me into it. *laughter from the audience and hosts and some of what he says next is drowned out* My brother Chris did it for "Hello Kitty".

The hosts laugh and say to stop, he's going to get in trouble for smack talking his brother, then ask if they watch each other's shows (while showing the exact same picture of the brothers at the X2 premiere that was shown on TRL).

Danny: Not really, we don't really even watch our own shows.

The hosts are surprised!

Danny: I don't know, we've been doing it so long. I'll be flipping through after dinner or late at night or something and find it on syndication, so I'll watch. And I don't remember any of the lines at all, and it's a funny show. I laugh at myself. If there's no World Poker Tour on, I'll watch.

He and Star Jones discuss the addiction to playing poker and they say he's pretty good.

Danny: I win a lot. Sometimes.

One of them asks what is the most he's ever one, and Danny asks "Is the IRS watching?" They sidetrack to if he's been successful with playing poker.

Danny: Yes, sometimes at tournaments, sometimes at live games.

One of the hosts mentions her kids love to play now and asks if Danny liked it as a kid as well or if it's a recent interest.

Danny: Not as a kid, no, but I got to see the World Series of Poker and they're all regular guys and I was like, if he can do it anyone can do it.

The hosts discuss the Bravo show and the World Series of Poker show and how Star loved the Bravo series.

Danny: Bravo... how much fun was that?!

Then they get into the Ashton Kutcher incident. Was it true that Ashton saved his life or is it part of the myth? (There's a myth that Ashton is the reincarnation of Jesus, by the way.)

Danny: It is the myth. What happened was there were 8 or 9 of us coming back from Mardi Gras in New Orleans, and we're on a little jet and basically the AC valve broke, the oxygen shut off on the plane and the little masks came down. So I put the mask on and a minute later I just fall out of my chair onto the floor. Passed out. It was really nice, it was really comfortable. What happened was the pin didn't pop out of my mask. So Kutch and Wilmer picked me up and put different masks on me, taking turns, everyone gave me their mask for a little bit.

The hosts thank Ashton Christ for saving Danny and pimp That '70s Show and we go to commercial.
Dude. Bed. Now.

Old 09-10-2004, 05:31 PM
Passionate Fan

WWAD? That's the question I always ask myself.

I didn't watch, and I didn't really want to because, well, it's The View. But thanks for transcribing.

Oh, I steal things all the time. It's just something I do. I stopped caring a long time ago.
Old 09-10-2004, 05:56 PM
Ultimate Fan

Oh I forgot about the GI Joes

He must love the collectibles in Eric's room.

I'm trying to figure out if Topher likes GJ or just Star Wars?

Carol

Last edited by Good_Day; 09-10-2004 at 10:26 PM
Old 09-10-2004, 08:33 PM
Master Fan

Danny is KICKING ASS!

M3, you basically got the gist of all of it fine.

Thought it was really funny when he was talking about working out. "I work out to try to keep-I don't work out at all."

Late sleeper...that's why he was all softspoken. 'Cause I thought that was nice, but...weird.

Eric is hooked on GI Joe, too. There have been many references over the years. (He's got one over his bed, blah...)
Old 09-10-2004, 11:07 PM
M3
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Airie75
Danny is KICKING ASS!

M3, you basically got the gist of all of it fine.

Thought it was really funny when he was talking about working out. "I work out to try to keep-I don't work out at all."

Late sleeper...that's why he was all softspoken. 'Cause I thought that was nice, but...weird.

Eric is hooked on GI Joe, too. There have been many references over the years. (He's got one over his bed, blah...)
Yeah, I thought about putting his little correction but then figured it wouldn't translate right on the page. He did something similar on TRL (I forget about what) and I just let it slide. *sigh*

Wilmer has joked that Danny doesn't get up till 1pm. I think Danny confirmed it elsewhere too... these are all things I should jot down for an eventual Super Quiz for the site.

If I remember correctly, I had a few GI Joes too (all my friends were guys) but they were the 80s small plastic ones, not like Eric's 12 inch dolls. So that's probably what Danny had too... I think my brother eventually took those over from me. The brat.

Old 09-11-2004, 04:13 AM
M3
Master Fan

OK KEEPING IN MIND that this is from NY Post Page Six (lying gossip ****), still...

Quote:

September 11, 2004 -- NEW Yorkers got their fill of fun on Thursday, one of the most action-packed nights of Fashion Week.

* At the Maxim party at Crobar, Jeremy Piven, Paris Hilton, Simon Rex, Bijou Phillips and Jam Master J gathered to watch Avril Lavigne and Public Enemy perform. As the incendiary rap group shouted out anti-George Bush lyrics, Piven made out with a hot blonde while Phillips sidled up to Danny Masterson.

"Danny was there with a girl, but Bijou stepped in," said our source. The wild child was soon making out with the actor.
Y'know... I could let the touching and breathing of the same air as Jenna Jameson go, but at some point the Skank Cooties accumulate too fast and there's just not enough clorox in the world.

Keeping in mind it's NOT a reliable source. I just felt like sharing.

ETA: What happened to the NICE girls he used to date? Well, except Bobette, which was never REALLY confirmed. But still... *sniffle*

Old 09-11-2004, 04:41 AM
Passionate Fan

You know, I never really saw that many pics of Bijou until Spacie posted those few with Danny. So I looked up some more to get a better look at that forehead.

It's like James Van Der Beek mated with Frankenstein's monster.

What ever happend to Natalie?

Oh, I steal things all the time. It's just something I do. I stopped caring a long time ago.
Old 09-11-2004, 04:55 AM
M3
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Felicity Nerd
You know, I never really saw that many pics of Bijou until Spacie posted those few with Danny. So I looked up some more to get a better look at that forehead.

It's like James Van Der Beek mated with Frankenstein's monster.

What ever happend to Natalie?
Mostly the stuff on Bijou has been written word - reports of her partying, fighting, back stabbing, **** talking, revenge seeking, etc etc. I'm going to do more research, I mean, she has to have a soul SOMEWHERE, don't you think? But it just doesn't look good.

I don't know what happened to Natalie. That lasted a year, man, a freakin' YEAR! *sigh*

James Van Der Beek, my favorite Muppet.

To cheer us up, I'll post some pics later tonight.