Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-26-2004, 10:59 PM
Ultimate Fan

Hi

The link requires registration. Darn.

Yes, that was "Tina". And don't forget "Val" was mentioned too.

Carol

Quote:
Originally posted by ~carissima~
From here

Notice, they only didn't like one of the sisters What about the other one?
Old 09-26-2004, 11:06 PM
Master Fan

Huh. So it does. Okay, go to google news, type in Laura Prepon and click on the latest story
Old 09-28-2004, 05:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

TvGuide.com

MTV has ordered 3 more seasons of Punk'd.

I'm one of the people who loves Punk'd so this is awesome for me!
Old 09-28-2004, 06:21 PM
Dedicated Fan

Do you know when they will start to air punk'd again, I can't wait either.
Old 09-28-2004, 08:21 PM
Dedicated Fan

coool

laura is opening up a lodge with danny, ash, will!

i think it wud of been gud if topher an mila were in on it aswel!
Old 09-28-2004, 10:39 PM
Dedicated Fan

In the episode of Punl'd when Ashton Punk'd Wilmer, he said that him Wilmer, and Danny were opening a resturaunt, and he also said that him, Wilmer, and Danny were "best Boys". Also in the episode where he punk'd Seth Green only Wilmer and Danny's names were mentioned.
I feel sorry that they are leaving Topher out. Does anyone know why they would do that?
Old 09-28-2004, 11:00 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by P/JFan
In the episode of Punl'd when Ashton Punk'd Wilmer, he said that him Wilmer, and Danny were opening a resturaunt, and he also said that him, Wilmer, and Danny were "best Boys". Also in the episode where he punk'd Seth Green only Wilmer and Danny's names were mentioned.
I feel sorry that they are leaving Topher out. Does anyone know why they would do that?
As a fan of Topher, I think that it because he is a private person, and I for one don't see him agreeing to get Punk'd. He basically keeps to himself, and while I don't think that anyone hates him, or he hates anyone, he tends to shy away from stuff like that. Ashton and Co. are just more public.
Old 09-29-2004, 12:39 AM
Ultimate Fan

Hi

Topher said in one of the interviews he did in January to promote Win a Date with Tad Hamilton! that he would never sign a release form to be on Punk'd.

He and Wilmer played a little prank on Ashton a few months ago when they hid his dressing room furniture. Oh those guys.

Carol

Quote:
Originally posted by P/JFan
Old 09-29-2004, 12:47 AM
Addicted Fan

Re: Hi

Quote:
Originally posted by Good_Day
Topher said in one of the interviews he did in January to promote Win a Date with Tad Hamilton! that he would never sign a release form to be on Punk'd.

He and Wilmer played a little prank on Ashton a few months ago when they hid his dressing room furniture. Oh those guys.

Carol
Rascals...
I bet they have so much fun on set... must be a sweet job, get to goof around all day with your friends and at the end of the week you get 100 grand. Where do I sign??
Old 09-30-2004, 08:18 PM
Master Fan

Re: Re: Hi

Quote:
Originally posted by pinch990
Rascals...
I bet they have so much fun on set... must be a sweet job, get to goof around all day with your friends and at the end of the week you get 100 grand. Where do I sign??
I know.......add to that the objects of affection for gobs of attractive fans ( us! .) ......being treated like royalty in restaurants and such......never worrying about bills or groceries or school or ANYTHING! Come to think of it.......THEY SUCK! .......
Old 10-02-2004, 05:16 PM
M3
Master Fan

OMG OMG!!!!

It looks like Laura is on a new cover of Maxim! She's in a blue bikini! I'll have to post pics later, I hope it's not a joke or a mock up or something!!! The Maxim site doesn't have anything up yet either

Don't wanna be an American idiot. One nation controlled by the media.
I'm not a part of a redneck agenda.
Old 10-02-2004, 05:50 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by M3
OMG OMG!!!!

It looks like Laura is on a new cover of Maxim! She's in a blue bikini! I'll have to post pics later, I hope it's not a joke or a mock up or something!!! The Maxim site doesn't have anything up yet either
She's WHAT? Dude, post'em!

“But here’s the thing. I was protecting you. And when it comes down to having the choice of being right or protecting you, I’ll be wrong every single time. Because it’s just who I am.”

.:LJ:.
Old 10-03-2004, 09:49 AM
Addicted Fan

Finally! Someone from the show is on a cover of a magazine that we get over here!
and the kindest of kisses break the hardest of hearts.
Old 10-05-2004, 05:00 PM
Dedicated Fan

aww, lohan and moore are splitting ashton and wilmer!

DAGGERS DRAWN -- Demi Moore and new teen queen movie star Lindsay Lohan are at daggers-drawn. They started feuding when Demi, 41, tried to talk Lindsay into joining kabbalah. Lindsay trashed the Jewish mysticism belief as garbage and said she didn't want anything to do with it, thus infuriating Demi, who now runs her life according to the teachings. The row has also caused a rift between Demi's lover, Ashton Kutcher, and Lindsay's boyfriend, Wilmer Valderrama, co-stars on TV's That 70s Show and, until this happened, firm friends
Old 10-05-2004, 05:21 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Washi
She's WHAT? Dude, post'em!
Check out the Laura thread