Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-18-2009, 03:32 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
True but it's not like the writers that talk bad about her were going to be at the photoshoot. Furthermore, Taylor is a professional and would do the photoshoot if she was asked to do it w/ her cast mates. I wonder who made the decision to leave Taylor out of the covers.
They probably just wanted to do those three couples or whatever. I'm sure if they knew there was going to be a triangle, they probably would have had all three of them on one cover, but alas they didn't.

But I honestly don't know about he politics. I just don't think there's some big conspiracy against Taylor at EW. I mean there could be, but I doubt it.

Maybe someone will be held back? IDK.

They will probably have to bring new characters in, but I imagine in time they'll get sick of it and have to either bring characters back or take Jenny out and push her into something else.

Maybe she'll graduate early or transfer to a design school. IDK.

ETA:

Quote:
it was prolly the network forcing NV as an item or something but thats REALLY lame
I don't think that's it. Besides, networks can be fickle.

EW can be kind of weird sometimes. I mean look at that most recent OTH photoshoot. Yeahhhh. No.
Old 01-18-2009, 03:33 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturellebella (View Post)
I don't want Jenny to leave Gossip Girl though. It's too bad they didn't decide to make her like super smart in school and do 2 years in one or something.

They won't keep Nate w/ V forever. It's just the rule of a TV drama. Couples can't stay together for long.
yah and IMO GG blog has been REALLY going overtime with NV sightings but then in 15 we didnt even get a scene, it reaks of NS from this summer, which means it could be coming to an end soon

Its not that i want J to leave at all, I just want her to interact with relevent characters and not fade away bc there are only a few ppl left in NY next year, you know
Old 01-18-2009, 03:36 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by +supernova+ (View Post)
They probably just wanted to do those three couples or whatever. I'm sure if they knew there was going to be a triangle, they probably would have had all three of them on one cover, but alas they didn't.

But I honestly don't know about he politics. I just don't think there's some big conspiracy against Taylor at EW. I mean there could be, but I doubt it.

Maybe someone will be held back? IDK.

They will probably have to bring new characters in, but I imagine in time they'll get sick of it and have to either bring characters back or take Jenny out and push her into something else.

Maybe she'll graduate early or transfer to a design school. IDK.

ETA:

I don't think that's it. Besides, networks can be fickle.

EW can be kind of weird sometimes. I mean look at that most recent OTH photoshoot. Yeahhhh. No.
oh your so right! I guess if there are a couple ppl going to school in NYC at like columbia or NYU J could run into them on the streets. You know what would be cool, if they had her hanging out with like rich socialites that were in design school with her. They kinda went that route with the queen S SL but it would be awesome to see Jenny Humphrey up and coming designer sightings splashed all over page six and what not
Old 01-18-2009, 03:37 PM
Moderator Support Team

LMAO. They're all going to be in NY. I mean yeah a couple will probably go off to Yale, but I think most of them will stay in NYC.

The GG blogs aren't canon. They're just some extra thing they do. I mean how many people actually read them?

ETA:

I want Jenny to get an opportunity to study in Paris over the summer. Maybe Blair's dad could help her out or something.
Old 01-18-2009, 03:38 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
LMAO. They're all going to be in NY. I mean yeah a couple will probably go off to Yale, but I think most of them will stay in NYC.

The GG blogs aren't canon. They're just some extra thing they do. I mean how many people actually read them?

ETA:

I want Jenny to get an opportunity to study in Paris over the summer. Maybe Blair's dad could help her out or something.
well sometimes stuff from the blogs are mentioned in passing on the show, I was just saying usually if the blog is pimping a "couple" with sightings its bc they havent been getting much attention on screen and is probably coming to an end
Old 01-18-2009, 03:39 PM
Elite Fan

I still think BDS could all be at yale, which would only leave NCJ in NYC
Old 01-18-2009, 03:39 PM
Elite Fan

ElleBee, I totally understand. I say the same thing every little bit...according to how I'm feeling at the moment about J on GG lol.
Old 01-18-2009, 03:42 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by chatty38 (View Post)
ElleBee, I totally understand. I say the same thing every little bit...according to how I'm feeling at the moment about J on GG lol.
I just feel like they already ignored some good potential SLs with her, I wish instead of the angus thing they had an arc with Blair and her mom and Jenny. It would be cool to see JB get a deeper look at eachother and hang out, i love their scenes

And even with NJ, I feel like they used it as a prop for NV when really NJ has more potential bc of their history from season 1 and bc they are less contrived
Old 01-18-2009, 03:43 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
well sometimes stuff from the blogs are mentioned in passing on the show, I was just saying usually if the blog is pimping a "couple" with sightings its bc they havent been getting much attention on screen and is probably coming to an end
Well, then it's only canon if it's mentioned on the show.

Quote:
I still think BDS could all be at yale, which would only leave NCJ in NYC
I think B and D for sure at Yale. I don't know about S. It could go either way with her.

Chuck will probably run Bass Industries. He'll have no need for college. Vanessa will probably go to NYU or Columbia cause of their film schools. Jenny will be at Constance and probably working on her fashion. Nate...IDK. He toes the line of mediocrity. I don't think he's gonna go to college. I think he'll take a year off.
Old 01-18-2009, 03:46 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Well, then it's only canon if it's mentioned on the show.

I think B and D for sure at Yale. I don't know about S. It could go either way with her.

Chuck will probably run Bass Industries. He'll have no need for college. Vanessa will probably go to NYU or Columbia cause of their film schools. Jenny will be at Constance and probably working on her fashion. Nate...IDK. He toes the line of mediocrity. I don't think he's gonna go to college. I think he'll take a year off.
IA, DB at yale for sure but for some reason I see S there too just because I cant see DS wanting to separate. But S is more iffy than D or B imo.

Chuck, no college, Nate year off prolly, and V, somewhere but I really dont care...that girl is self schooled, WTF
If N stays in the city maybe NJ will bond again, I mean we saw DN make up, I think that could lead to ND hanging out and possible interaction btw JN again
Old 01-18-2009, 03:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

Man, they leave Nate out so much that we don't even know what his talents are that will take him somewhere next season. I'm sure there must be something he excels at!

IDK, they keep making it seem like they want to keep Blair out of Yale we'll see after the episode of Monday.

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
Old 01-18-2009, 03:50 PM
Elite Fan

with them all so seperate...even if in the same city, it would still seem like they need a tie in to connect them. Maybe this new sib or maybe someone gets married ...IDK.
Old 01-18-2009, 03:50 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturellebella (View Post)
Man, they leave Nate out so much that we don't even know what his talents are that will take him somewhere next season. I'm sure there must be something he excels at!

IDK, they keep making it seem like they want to keep Blair out of Yale we'll see after the episode of Monday.
yah but thats just bc shes like a tragic hero, she will get in, she'll just be tortured first
Old 01-18-2009, 03:53 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by chatty38 (View Post)
with them all so seperate...even if in the same city, it would still seem like they need a tie in to connect them. Maybe this new sib or maybe someone gets married ...IDK.
I REALLY hope no one gets married, thats not something I would wish on my OTP or the couple I loathe most! I love NB but I hated all the stuff about the family ring, its just too young! And NV is my least fav pairing and I wouldnt want them getting married either. I esp dont want any character I really like...ie J or B (although J is waaaaay too young) to get married bc I feel like they are such powerful girls with so much potential that marriage would tie them down and i would lose respect
Old 01-18-2009, 03:58 PM
Elite Fan

no, not J ..just a little young.
But no I'm not a fan of marriage on teen dramas anymore either...