Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-18-2009, 02:39 PM
Moderator Support Team

She does look great in the pictures! I hope for more covers and photoshoots now! She's so photogenic!
Old 01-18-2009, 02:45 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Spotted
January 17th, 2009

B in the computer lab at Constance clicking refresh over and over again. Somebody anxious for a Yale response? S and D holding hands in Central Park. I guess they’re totally okay with still being together. I’m not sure if I would be so cool w/ that. Thoughts? J leaving a yoga class. Good to see she has a new hobby (maybe that’ll keep her away from Jeric more?). N and V (gosh, can they ever not be together?) dining at Daniel. I’ll spare you their menu choices this time. C back at The Carnegie Club. This time he was drinking whiskey alone. Sad.
That was in the GG blog yesterday. I wonder if yoga will have anything to do with the next episode XD MAYBE J WILL MEET HER BOYFRIEND THERE.
Old 01-18-2009, 02:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

This is one of the reasons why I insist they not leave her out when there is a photoshoot w/ the main cast. She's pretty and she comes out amazing in picture. Not only that, she is a main cast member so she deserves to be included.

Edit: Hmm, I didn't think of it like that I just thought they were trying to separate her from Eric for a bit but hey, ya never know.

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
Old 01-18-2009, 02:58 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I wasn't sure if we were allowed to post it or not b\c I couldn't tell if she was in costume or not
I asked the Mod before posting and they Ok'ed them
And it's Chaz.
Old 01-18-2009, 03:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yay, awesome!

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
Old 01-18-2009, 03:05 PM
Elite Fan

ughhh, If only they'd added ....where she meets an interesting new guy....but then I think what kinda guy does yoga? lol

gag, about the other unsavory part.
Old 01-18-2009, 03:15 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturellebella (View Post)
This is one of the reasons why I insist they not leave her out when there is a photoshoot w/ the main cast. She's pretty and she comes out amazing in picture. Not only that, she is a main cast member so she deserves to be included.

Edit: Hmm, I didn't think of it like that I just thought they were trying to separate her from Eric for a bit but hey, ya never know.
out of all of the cast members Taylor is the most modelesque with her stature, build, features and height

i was pissed when she didnt get an EW cover
Old 01-18-2009, 03:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

IDK, not alot of guys I knew took the Yoga or Pilates class when I was in high school unless they had no other option.

Wow, in the pictures in the magazine, her mom looks like she could be her older sister.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElleBee (View Post)
i was pissed when she didnt get an EW cover
me too! I mean especially since they were going to push this whole triangle storyline, they might as well have had Chace, Taylor and Vanessa on the same cover. That would have been great!

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
Old 01-18-2009, 03:18 PM
Elite Fan

is anyone worried about what little J will do next year?
Old 01-18-2009, 03:20 PM
Elite Fan

But you guys know EW and Tay don't mix....we've talked about this before.
NOT a EW fan.

I've thought about it, yes. If she the only one left at school, I honestly don't see how they'll not get around to bring on new people...? Who would she interact with? Everyone will be gone. IDK
Old 01-18-2009, 03:21 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElleBee (View Post)
is anyone worried about what little J will do next year?
Rule the school?

Yeah, we've talking about the EW thing before...but IDK. I guess we'll see.
Old 01-18-2009, 03:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

True but it's not like the writers that talk bad about her were going to be at the photoshoot. Furthermore, Taylor is a professional and would do the photoshoot if she was asked to do it w/ her cast mates. I wonder who made the decision to leave Taylor out of the covers.

No S, RULE THE WORLD MUAHAHAHAHAA.

Because for Jenny it's Constance today, tomorrow the world!
That could so be a title

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
Old 01-18-2009, 03:25 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by +supernova+ (View Post)
Rule the school?

Yeah, we've talking about the EW thing before...but IDK. I guess we'll see.
what was discussed about the EW thing, that happened long before I started posting in this thread

I honestly wish they did an It girl spin off with J rather than an RL one bc now I feel like no matter what she does she wont be able to interact with the mains that matter like Blair or Nate. If shes lucky she will still get to talk to Dan but I dont want her demoted to just tooling around with a new set of mean girls or hanging out with E all the time, she has so much more potential to grow
Old 01-18-2009, 03:28 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturellebella (View Post)
True but it's not like the writers that talk bad about her were going to be at the photoshoot. Furthermore, Taylor is a professional and would do the photoshoot if she was asked to do it w/ her cast mates. I wonder who made the decision to leave Taylor out of the covers.

No S, RULE THE WORLD MUAHAHAHAHAA.

Because for Jenny it's Constance today, tomorrow the world!
That could so be a title
it was prolly the network forcing NV as an item or something but thats REALLY lame
Old 01-18-2009, 03:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

I don't want Jenny to leave Gossip Girl though. It's too bad they didn't decide to make her like super smart in school and do 2 years in one or something.

They won't keep Nate w/ V forever. It's just the rule of a TV drama. Couples can't stay together for long.

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)