Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-17-2011, 07:33 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TotalDenial (View Post)
IA, and that all makes this episode even worse. I still don't really understand Louis' role in Blair's SL. He was set up to be the "right love, pure and simple," and she self-sabotaged that by cheating on him. So...IDK. I think the show wants us to think she loves Louis, but we've seen so little of their build that we can't really buy it.
I dont know if she LOVES Louis in how you suppose to love someone, i certainly never thought Louis was the 'right love, pure and simple' but the right healthy love and with a good man, but Blair doesnt love him or rather is IN love with him, but can settle for (isnt that what she is doing and loves the whole Prince/Princess thing, and finally to have future i guess because her and CB were always stuck in one place)

I do think her and Chuck will always have a past that will be big coz it was a big part of her life, but her always going back to Chuck is her kinda of safe choice, something she is familar with, something she can easily slot back into, and how to

Her and Dan, is something that probably i would assumed rocks her whole foundation, her whole-being, something that i would think scare anybody coz its new, and their are feelings and there is always that element of 'Something is between them' lingering on..... and the denial and defensive of not acknowledging it.... and Dan being the guy that is the RIGHT guy for her, in the sense - her better half, the one who challenges her, compartible with her, in every way (eso for the kind of love she is looking, and the love she is looking for can only be found with a man like Dan, and i mean Dan himself)

By the way i say it again GG were very clever in how they did that whole Dair kiss scene - they did the mash-up well (with the S4 kiss and S5 kiss/mixed with the confrontation about it), in what they were getting across i believe
Emma Swan ♥ Killian Hook Jones
Old 10-17-2011, 07:34 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Dragon (View Post)
Well it isn't like the dialog Blair imagined was what Dan had written in his book - she made it up on her own. Which makes her comment later on about there never being an "us" even more hilarious. She was just repeating the same nonsense she had said to Dan right before she tried to eat his face!!
omg. I didn't even put that together. thank you, you just made me feel better about that dialogue. lol
Old 10-17-2011, 07:36 PM
Elite Fan

That kiss is confusing. Blair imagined that whole convo.

Old 10-17-2011, 07:39 PM
Absolute Fan

OMG that kiss It was hot and just so much more amazing that it was Blair's fantasy. I was so convinced it was going to be Dan's!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Dragon (View Post)
Well it isn't like the dialog Blair imagined was what Dan had written in his book - she made it up on her own. Which makes her comment later on about there never being an "us" even more hilarious. She was just repeating the same nonsense she had said to Dan right before she tried to eat his face!!
Haha, yeah, it makes me think she wanted him to kiss her in the later scene

Old 10-17-2011, 07:44 PM
Elite Fan

I again do have to say GG were clever in how they did that whole kiss imagine scene and with the dialogues - i think if you get it, then you will understand what that scene is and how it has been mash-up of two scenerios together in a way if you get what i mean - S4 kiss scene and with the S5 book/kiss scene, and how it played out
Old 10-17-2011, 07:44 PM
Elite Fan

The more I look at that kiss the hotter it gets. They were so into that kiss.

Old 10-17-2011, 07:49 PM
Elite Fan

Blair just confirmed to us, despite her saying there is nothing or she didnt feel anything in the kiss, when we all assumed she did feel it, i think we can say that kiss we saw today, is deffo the one where it says she felt something back then and even now with thinking about it - look how she played it, look at what she said, her dialogues, 'not now. not them, do you believe me' (its like another way of saying and this is going back to S4 when both DB were trying to find out if there was something more between them, and the cue the kiss, and here it played out similarly even with the dialogues which is why i didnt find it cheesy which some ppl were saying)

And then her Balir outburst on nothing is between us and there is no them - again its comfirms there is SOMETHING between THEM........... lingering on
Old 10-17-2011, 07:51 PM
Absolute Fan

I'm so glad we finally got a full-length kiss even if it was a fantasy

Quote:
Originally Posted by memory91 (View Post)
I remember in S1 when Dan had that dream about Nate and Serena making out, and he was like, 'So the hair grabbing really works?' (or something like that)
It sure does, Dan!

Old 10-17-2011, 07:52 PM
Ave
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by memory91 (View Post)
The more I look at that kiss the hotter it gets. They were so into that kiss.
Ikr.
Old 10-17-2011, 07:54 PM
Air
Elite Fan

I love how speedy this thread is moving! FF is going so slow for me I can't really keep up....but keep going!
Old 10-17-2011, 07:55 PM
TotalDenial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lennie1984 (View Post)
I dont know if she LOVES Louis in how you suppose to love someone, i certainly never thought Louis was the 'right love, pure and simple' but the right healthy love and with a good man, but Blair doesnt love him or rather is IN love with him, but can settle for (isnt that what she is doing and loves the whole Prince/Princess thing, and finally to have future i guess because her and CB were always stuck in one place)

I do think her and Chuck will always have a past that will be big coz it was a big part of her life, but her always going back to Chuck is her kinda of safe choice, something she is familar with, something she can easily slot back into, and how to

Her and Dan, is something that probably i would assumed rocks her whole foundation, her whole-being, something that i would think scare anybody coz its new, and their are feelings and there is always that element of 'Something is between them' lingering on..... and the denial and defensive of not acknowledging it.... and Dan being the guy that is the RIGHT guy for her, in the sense - her better half, the one who challenges her, compartible with her, in every way (eso for the kind of love she is looking, and the love she is looking for can only be found with a man like Dan, and i mean Dan himself)

By the way i say it again GG were very clever in how they did that whole Dair kiss scene - they did the mash-up well (with the S4 kiss and S5 kiss/mixed with the confrontation about it), in what they were getting across i believe
Oh, I'm the one who wrote the "Dan as the center" theory, so ITA. I only meant that I'm confused by Louis' purpose purely from Blair's POV. I really don't see where it fits tbh.

Old 10-17-2011, 07:55 PM
Elite Fan

Blair again makes the first move just like last time even though we can see from Dan - he wants to kiss, just doesnt attempt to until she finally does lol
Old 10-17-2011, 07:57 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TotalDenial (View Post)
Oh, I'm the one who wrote the "Dan as the center" theory, so ITA. I only meant that I'm confused by Louis' purpose purely from Blair's POV. I really don't see where it fits tbh.
I agree, Dan being her center, just like how she is his

Louis i believe is suppose to represent her fairytale pov i guess, but its not 100% there, coz as i said its not the IN love she has for him or feels
Old 10-17-2011, 08:00 PM
Elite Fan

The moment Dan walks into the room he's staring at Blair's lips. It was just filled with tension and Blair made the first move. They both just couldn't get enough.

Old 10-17-2011, 08:03 PM
Elite Fan

Funny how we didnt the shoulder touch rub moment in there (but then again she didnt have a bare shoulder i think lol), coz that one should stand out to Blair, coz she was so aware of that touch, but like i said it was a mash of two scenerio being played out lol