Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-17-2011, 07:45 AM
Elite Fan

Hi Serving Size new ppl make my heart melt J will add U to the list, OK?
I like DB most of all but Im not bored with the whole show like prob 99.9 % of the audience CR scene moved me much & it felt like DB were feeling Chuck's pain when he said he had no family

lalala Im already preparing for 500 shippers celebration

Last edited by science girlfriend; 02-17-2011 at 07:50 AM
Old 02-17-2011, 08:12 AM
Master Fan

Hey! Can you guys post the link to the new thread in the old one so I can close it?
Old 02-17-2011, 08:26 AM
Absolute Fan

I adore the art from 4.15. If only it was wallpaper sized it would be on my desktop right now.
Russian Doll ∫ Atypical ∫ Flash ∫ Legends of Tomorrow ∫ Schitt's Creek ∫ Sex Education ∫ Degrassi ∫ Good Trouble ∫ Jane the Virgin ∫ The Good Place ∫ You ∫ The Affair ∫ 13 Reasons Why ∫ Stranger Things ∫ Handmaid's Tale ∫ Trinkets
@ Tumblr | @ Web *Icon by Static Waves
Old 02-17-2011, 08:31 AM
Loyal Fan

gosh, love this pairing so much that i actually started a twitter account, just so i can send JS some DAir love and support. what is this couple doing to me? it's been a decade since my last strong TV teen ship (that would be Pacey/Joey of course). my adult, number 1 ship of all time is Kara/Lee, who again have that BFF, sort of frenemy dynamic. never thought i'd find a pairing that could ever match my Pacey/Joey love till now.
"It's still a love story. Love stories don't necessarily end happily, or in tragedy. Sometimes they just end, and people walk away from them, affected, altered forever." - thursday's girl.DAir is the Endgame FFnet community Dom&Ariadne/John Connor&Cameron/Pacey&Joey/Kara&Lee/Logan&Veronica
Old 02-17-2011, 08:48 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by swampophelia (View Post)
gosh, love this pairing so much that i actually started a twitter account, just so i can send JS some DAir love and support. what is this couple doing to me? it's been a decade since my last strong TV teen ship (that would be Pacey/Joey of course). my adult, number 1 ship of all time is Kara/Lee, who again have that BFF, sort of frenemy dynamic. never thought i'd find a pairing that could ever match my Pacey/Joey love till now.
Be prepared to be harrassed. My friend was just for sending support.

Formerly TvWeirdo07 -Vette-
Old 02-17-2011, 08:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

I love all the arts
Old 02-17-2011, 08:52 AM
New Fan

I was thinking with all these new moments we should update the ones on the main post.

My new favorite Dan conforts Blair. So sweet.
Old 02-17-2011, 09:04 AM
Part-Time Fan

New thread!

LOVE the title - I can imagine Blair and Dan watching movies together sitting warm and cozy on a couch..
Old 02-17-2011, 09:07 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Can't Regret♥ (View Post)
Be prepared to be harrassed. My friend was just for sending support.
it's not as if internet life is real life. if stans want to harass then it reflects more on them than me. bullies will be bullies period. what they are is insignificant.

UPDATE: from norman buckley to my very first twitter post.

norbuck Norman Buckley
@
@swamp_ariadne yes, what's up with that? There's still three more days.

buckley needs 208 more followers. surely we can oblige?
"It's still a love story. Love stories don't necessarily end happily, or in tragedy. Sometimes they just end, and people walk away from them, affected, altered forever." - thursday's girl.DAir is the Endgame FFnet community Dom&Ariadne/John Connor&Cameron/Pacey&Joey/Kara&Lee/Logan&Veronica

Last edited by swampophelia; 02-17-2011 at 09:09 AM Reason: coz buckley tweeted me!
Old 02-17-2011, 09:10 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by swampophelia (View Post)
it's not as if internet life is real life. if stans want to harass then it reflects more on them than me. bullies will be bullies period. what they are is insignificant.

UPDATE: from norman buckley to my very first twitter post.

norbuck Norman Buckley
@
@swamp_ariadne yes, what's up with that? There's still three more days.

buckley needs 208 more followers. surely we can oblige?
Very true.

Idk, I think I loved the ending scene more than the comfort scene. I don't know why, I think it's because Blair just seemed more natural then we usually see her.

Formerly TvWeirdo07 -Vette-
Old 02-17-2011, 09:30 AM
Air
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Can't Regret♥ (View Post)
Very true.

Idk, I think I loved the ending scene more than the comfort scene. I don't know why, I think it's because Blair just seemed more natural then we usually see her.
I think I agree too! I loved the comfort scene too but that ending scene killed me little heart! It was different and unexpected and perfect.
Old 02-17-2011, 09:45 AM
Elite Fan

Ending scene is my fav too.
But i blame it on the promo. When you're spoiled for a scene earlier, your expectations grow. But when the scene comes as a surprise you can appreciate it a lot more.
I love the hand holding scene. It was meaningful. In character for both and well handled. But no matter how great it was, B's heart was broken by another man. So it wasn't just about DB.
But the last scene with them watching a movie together was so sweet, heart warming and genuine... It was all about and 100% DB.
Old 02-17-2011, 09:48 AM
New Fan

TFNT

I loved the ending scene too. You know, I thought that we were going to get a drunken hook up or something which would be over after a couple of episodes. Instead, we are getting this lovely friendship/buildup which to me, whether they end up together romantically or not, has been my favourite on GG so far, simply because it's so normal and sweet. No schemes, betrayal, etc just going to see movies and talking about their hobbies! I did NOT expect all this great writing for Dair
Old 02-17-2011, 09:50 AM
Air
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *luthien* (View Post)
Ending scene is my fav too.
But i blame it on the promo. When you're spoiled for a scene earlier, your expectations grow. But when the scene comes as a surprise you can appreciate it a lot more.
I love the hand holding scene. It was meaningful. In character for both and well handled. But no matter how great it was, B's heart was broken by another man. So it wasn't just about DB.
But the last scene with them watching a movie together was so sweet, heart warming and genuine... It was all about and 100% DB.
Oh that's true! The unexpected ones are the crazy good ones because we didn't see it coming at all!
Old 02-17-2011, 10:00 AM
Loyal Fan

i loved both scenes. the handholding scene was almost literally the dock scene with pacey comforting joey. and blair taking a beat before taking her hand out was so in character.

i'm just a bit disappointed with penn's acting choices here. i don't know if it's the angular planes of his face or what but he seems to have a hard time expressing negative emotion in a sympathetic way. i know he was supposed to be horrified when he saw chuck with raina, but he came across as creepy. and based on fan reactions, his reading of the line "and he's good" just ended up with so many interpretations. I'm assuming he was going for "i'm lying to comfort my friend here" when he said that, but for a large number of people it was just unreadable. i blame it on the pompadour. they really need to fix hair for both Dan and Blair this season.