Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-18-2007, 04:56 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by matchesgurl07 (View Post)
agreed...I mean Nate didnt appreciate blair...I think If he would get upset it would be more b/c hes protective over blair and doesnt want her getting played by chuck b/c nate knows how he doesnt take woman seriously...

hmm what do you guys think?
Nate is protective because Blair is one of his best friends, not just his ex. He loves her; I'm just not sure he's in love with her. It's more of a brother-sister thing. Plus, how does he know Chuck hasn't changed his ways?

cassie ainsworth ;

lexi
icon by me
Old 11-18-2007, 04:56 PM
Extreme Fan

I imagine them, all talking to each other as in a kind of AA reunion : I'm Chuck and I've just discovered I coudl actually like a girl; I'm Nate and I still want the forbidden fruit because it's forbidden and I want it ; I'm Blair and I'm totally lost between what should be done and what I feel; I'm Serena and I'm learning to have a real relationship; I'm Blair and I'm learning to have an unreal relationship ; I'm Dan and I'm trying to have a relationship; I'm Chuck and I think about haviing a relationship with the girl who tries not to have a relationship with me ...

Now I'm really out of here!

You Gotta Love Yourself if You Can Ever Love Me
The Only Thing that makes me feel Anything Kills Inside

Old 11-18-2007, 04:59 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiagonalZipper (View Post)
Nate shouldn't really be all that mad though. He took Blair for granted, didn't really love her, and they were broken up.
That's what I'm sayin.
Old 11-18-2007, 05:02 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nothing Without You (View Post)
Nate is protective because Blair is one of his best friends, not just his ex. He loves her; I'm just not sure he's in love with her. It's more of a brother-sister thing. Plus, how does he know Chuck hasn't changed his ways?
thats the thing...nate doesnt know chuck has changed his ways b/c blair changed him....not just some random girl...so nate technically still remembers chuck as a sleeze ball...when it comes to women.
Old 11-18-2007, 05:02 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nothing Without You (View Post)
Then concern will be more appropriate than getting mad. It'll just irritate me if he gets all angry, because it'll just be so hypocritical. And at least Blair can say that they were broken up. Sorry, I'm just not that impressed with Nate so far!
Old 11-18-2007, 05:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm not impressed with Nate either. Which is such a shame because i was such a Nate and Blair shipper witht the books. But CB have stolen the show.
Old 11-18-2007, 05:14 PM
Loyal Fan

im not trying to be mad at nate, but he never care about blair the way chuck does...
so blair should open her eyes and see that chuck has really change his ways .

Lois & Clark

Klaus & Caroline
Old 11-18-2007, 05:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah. Blair has let chuck see so much more of who she truly is.

And i don't want Chuck to totally change. I rather see CB scheme together.
Old 11-18-2007, 05:34 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveOTH23 (View Post)
And i don't want Chuck to totally change. I rather see CB scheme together.
yeah me too!
Old 11-18-2007, 05:36 PM
Elite Fan

I don't really think Chuck has changed, that doesn't really give him enough credit. It's more like he's revealing more, than it not existing beforehand. And even if he has changed, or will change, it's probably a little too early to say so.
Old 11-18-2007, 05:40 PM
Master Fan

ITA. I don't think Chuck's changing. I think all he's doing is revealing another side of himself. After all, he was able to go from Blair's Chuck back to regular Chuck in a matter of seconds when she told him to murder the butterflies.
Old 11-18-2007, 05:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

new thread!!

awww i love the tittle

I think CB are a perfect example of you can't choose who you fall in love with
& it hits me when the lights go on. s---, maybe i miss you
miss you by louis tomlinson
BUY IT ON ITUNESSTREAM IT ON SPOTIFY
▌casey · © ·
Old 11-18-2007, 05:48 PM
New Fan

^ That and the idea that love doesn't always have to be cutesy with blue birds and rainbows. I kinda see C&B as being raw, passionate, each-have-met their-match type love instead of sweet giggly kisses and things like that (like what Dan and Serena kinda are right now)

It's actually refreshing since a lot of shows pour on the cutesy romantic stuff. (Don't get me wrong, I'm not against all the cutesy romantic stuff but I like that C&B are different)
Old 11-18-2007, 05:48 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Then concern will be more appropriate than getting mad. It'll just irritate me if he gets all angry, because it'll just be so hypocritical. And at least Blair can say that they were broken up.
Actually I can see where Nate's anger comes from regarding Chuck since that's his best friend/safety net and it's kind of a rule that you just don't date or hook up your best friend's ex especially if it's less than 24 hours that they're broken up and they've kind of been with each other the majority of their life. I'm thinking Nate is more angered at the betrayal of Chuck's action more than the fact that it was with Blair.
Old 11-18-2007, 05:54 PM
New Fan

oops double post