Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-16-2009, 05:03 PM
Elite Fan

check out our list...there's a lot of good videos

natih - Dan & Blair videos list
Old 04-17-2009, 10:19 AM
Master Fan

I know, there are so many videos! I've never vidded DB but I feel they'd be fun and there'd be a lot of creativity involved because since they don't have that many actual scenes together you would have to cut the clips in a certain way to create new situations.
Old 04-17-2009, 11:07 AM
Elite Fan

that's why I love vidding DB, Sibby...I have so much fun with the manips
Old 04-17-2009, 11:35 AM
New Fan

Thanks so much for your feedback, In Fair Verona. I really appreciate it! Glad I got myself another fan. Haha. I'm working on a new D/B vid that uses "Chemicals React" because I've made it my mission to complete every song in that fanmix in the first page. lmao Vidding Dair definitely brings out the best in me because I can manip original scenes! But then I do and ninety seven different copy it. I guess imitation really is the sincerest form of flattery. XD

And thanks for your comment on YT Natih_Fate! I enjoyed reading it!
Old 04-17-2009, 08:18 PM
Loyal Fan

I don't know weather this is a spoiler but its worth the risk. The new picture for the Season 2 DVD came out and guess who is sitting next to each other! Can anyone say icons?
Spoiler TV: Gossip Girl - Season 2 DVD

Don't wait for too long

♥ [ Dan & Blair l Princess & Pauper l tumblr] ♥
Old 04-17-2009, 08:20 PM
Loyal Fan

Oh and btw, could someone make me a DB icon?

Don't wait for too long

♥ [ Dan & Blair l Princess & Pauper l tumblr] ♥
Old 04-17-2009, 10:27 PM
Elite Fan

OH YES...I love this photoshoot they totally isolated DB from the rest of the cast If I didn't watch the show I would think they were definitely a couple

they always seem to pair DB next to each other...Leighton and Penn look great around each other, that's for sure
Old 04-17-2009, 10:33 PM
Master Fan

They do! Leighton and Penn are always next to each other in photoshoots for the cast, love it

Old 04-18-2009, 03:35 AM
Loyal Fan

I hope the DVD cover is a sign for next season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redambition (View Post)

I made this new Dan/Blair video and I'd appreciate some feedback from you guys! The link to the video is here:

You Don't Know Me
I watched your video and I love, love, LOVE it. All those moments thrown together make me think how awesome DB would be if they were more involved in each other's lives. And I loved the part where he's watching her try that dress on.
Old 04-18-2009, 04:22 AM
Dedicated Fan

Hmmmm it IS interesting that they would use that photo for the DVD cover, you'd think they'd have a picture with the main couples together, but DB are next to eachother instead, could mean something about the future direction of the show(please, please, please) or maybe i'm just looking too much into it, lol, yeah, that's probably it.

Old 04-18-2009, 07:46 AM
Passionate Fan

Or maybe it is a sign saying how both there charactors have tried it other charactors and it's there turn and maybe these two can actually work plus leighton and Penn do look good together no matter if it's a photoshoot or a scene that both there characters are in there HOT!

Old 04-18-2009, 07:58 AM
Master Fan

Ooh, the DVD cover this season looks WAY better than last year. I've always loved that shoot because of D/B's proximity.
Old 04-18-2009, 08:09 AM
Master Fan

I love DS and all, but they've become sort of boring this season. But this ship would be the most interesting couple of television ever if they got together. I would LOVE for them to hook up in college. It would be so unexpected, for the viewers but even more for themselves. It would definitely be some kind of growth for the characters as individuals as well.
and ignoring them just makes me a coward?"
Old 04-18-2009, 08:30 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joella (View Post)
I love DS and all, but they've become sort of boring this season. But this ship would be the most interesting couple of television ever if they got together. I would LOVE for them to hook up in college. It would be so unexpected, for the viewers but even more for themselves. It would definitely be some kind of growth for the characters as individuals as well.
Gah! them hooking up in college would've been the best if they went to Yale, I still am mourning over them not going, such a missed oppurtunity and about the growth thing, I think that Dan and Blair are two people that could really learn things about themselves and eachother if together, and use that to grow seperately and together, and I feel that DB, as two very driven people, would certainly bring out the best in eachother, I don't think the most sucessful parts of Dan or Blair's lives would be the ones where they would be together, you can just imagine Blair reading the unfinished chapters of a novel Dan's writing, criticizing parts she doesn't like, pointing out spelling mistakes and what-not, they would only encourage eachother to do better, and I can only imagine Blair sitting on Dan's lap, as he reads her the finished product(it would be such an awww moment, wouldn't it?).
Old 04-18-2009, 09:07 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassIsAlpha (View Post)
You can just imagine Blair reading the unfinished chapters of a novel Dan's writing, criticizing parts she doesn't like, pointing out spelling mistakes and what-not, they would only encourage eachother to do better, and I can only imagine Blair sitting on Dan's lap, as he reads her the finished product(it would be such an awww moment, wouldn't it?).
I've always wanted to see a scene where Blair would be involved with Dan's writing somehow. I remember reading an amazing fic (obvs set at YALE) where Blair reads his October 8th story, and realizes that it was actually about her and not S.

I've always thought that would be an interesting twist. Like what if S only talked to be because B told her to, and B even told her what to say and D never had any idea?