Ali
Master Fan

TFTNT! Flove the title! hehe

Again, the OPs!
Dawson's Creek board!
Old 04-15-2009, 12:10 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by stella7gem (View Post)
Can you give me a link?
Quote:
Originally Posted by In Fair Verona
Ooh, fic links would be great. If you have any strong recommendations we can add them to the OP too!
The two newest fics were just great.

once it rings and I rise

A Little Pomp and Circumstance
Old 04-15-2009, 12:23 AM
Master Fan

Yay, so excited. If it weren't 3 in the morning for me I would read them now but I added them to the OP for easy reference.
Old 04-15-2009, 12:25 AM
Master Fan

tftnt!
Old 04-15-2009, 02:43 AM
Absolute Fan

TFTNT!

the OP is gorgeous
Old 04-15-2009, 02:52 AM
Dedicated Fan

Yay, new thread! those two new fic's were absolutely great, beautiful, even, especially A Little Pomp and Circumstance, probably the best i've read.
Old 04-15-2009, 06:47 AM
Elite Fan

TFTNT! I love the title
Old 04-15-2009, 01:20 PM
Dedicated Fan

As there was some fics being added to the OP I just thought i'd post this amazing gem I just found, maybe it can be added to?

arewewinning: The Sweetness Will Not Be Concerned With Me (Dan/Blair) PG-13

IDK, also hate that this thread has already been bumped to the second page, that's just not right.
Old 04-15-2009, 03:18 PM
Passionate Fan

Loved all three of them amazing the fact that dan could smell like cofee is so sexy in a way I love the smell of coffee any more fics cause the hiatus is gettng to me

Old 04-15-2009, 05:03 PM
New Fan

Hey everyone, just thought I'd pop in and say how awesomely wintastic this thread looks! I love the front page with all the art and the quotes. Last time I logged onto here it was way different, but I like the new look! I'm just blown away by everything. I love the Top 5 Dair Scenes bit, you picked perfect scenes,

I was a little disappointed with the scene in 2.18 it wasn't as good as I thought it would be, but hey, it was still awesome. lol Here's hoping sooner or later Blair realizes what's she missing and dumps Chuck & Nate for Dan. Mwahahaha. Seriously, how crazy would it be for the season finale cliffhanger to have Blair at the airport waiting to leave for some European country, escaping from Nate & Chuck, thinking they're going to run after her but instead Dan shows up? I would literally turn into a friggin' glacier. Wowwww. Sadly, I know that's not going to happen.

I made this new Dan/Blair video and I'd appreciate some feedback from you guys! The link to the video is here:

You Don't Know Me

Last edited by redambition; 04-15-2009 at 05:09 PM
Old 04-16-2009, 11:06 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by redambition (View Post)
Hey everyone, just thought I'd pop in and say how awesomely wintastic this thread looks! I love the front page with all the art and the quotes. Last time I logged onto here it was way different, but I like the new look! I'm just blown away by everything. I love the Top 5 Dair Scenes bit, you picked perfect scenes,

I was a little disappointed with the scene in 2.18 it wasn't as good as I thought it would be, but hey, it was still awesome. lol Here's hoping sooner or later Blair realizes what's she missing and dumps Chuck & Nate for Dan. Mwahahaha. Seriously, how crazy would it be for the season finale cliffhanger to have Blair at the airport waiting to leave for some European country, escaping from Nate & Chuck, thinking they're going to run after her but instead Dan shows up? I would literally turn into a friggin' glacier. Wowwww. Sadly, I know that's not going to happen.

I made this new Dan/Blair video and I'd appreciate some feedback from you guys! The link to the video is here:

You Don't Know Me
haha, i've also been playing with the thought of Dan being the guy who would stop Blair from running away too, out of everybody that could've, he's the one that ends up telling her how running away would only make things worse, and how everybody's lives wouldn't be the same without her, gah! I could really imagine it, the unlikely hero.

Oh, and that was an awesome video, thanks for posting.
Old 04-16-2009, 11:08 AM
Master Fan

Okay, first of all, I am a HUGE fan of all of your videos! Your editting is always so fantastic.

Secondly, the editting at the very end of the video is SO good. It looks so real, and hot at that. Hopefully Nat will add your video to the list on her LJ which links to our OP.

Also going to go add the newest fic. I love the title, because I love that song so much.
Old 04-16-2009, 12:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I was just about to post that video just because of how amazing I think it is! Great job. I just keep watching it over and over.

I am going to read the fics too. I had some difficulty finding new ones for a while.
Old 04-16-2009, 01:14 PM
Elite Fan

AMAZING VIDEO

really...I freakin' love it!!! left you a comment on youtube and I'm definitely adding it to our list
Old 04-16-2009, 05:00 PM
Loyal Fan

Can anybody reccomend some good Db vids. I need agood pick.

Don't wait for too long

♥ [ Dan & Blair l Princess & Pauper l tumblr] ♥