Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-03-2011, 01:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I think it's more interesting for her to fall for him first.

I usually want the guy to fall for the girl first.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 02-03-2011, 01:38 PM
Part-Time Fan

This art is so pretty!! I love the looks they give each other.

I still don't think anything romantic wise happened over the holidays either. They went to see a movie together and they were awkward because they never hang out. That was a first. Adding the Serena factor, they probably felt like they were betraying her on some level? I don't know. If they were to hook up, I'm pretty sure we will see it. I know the writers are not the best at building a relationship up, but I think that they've always shown the viewers when two people get together in the past.

"I'll wait for you."
[Dan/Blair][Robin/Barney][Pacey/Joey]
[Ryan/Taylor][Chuck/Sarah][Troy/Annie]
Old 02-03-2011, 02:28 PM
Absolute Fan

Maybe we get to see it in a flashback?

I would like a REAL KISS when Serena/Chuck find out they have been hanging out at some evement. Chuck/Reina are together, Serena/Ben (I still prefer Nate). D and B are also somewhere in the same room. Something like this

+++++++++++++++++++++
A GG blast and everybody finds out DB have spend lots of time together. There's confusion if this is a friendship kind of thing or something more. B stands alone with everybody staring at her while the music plays on. D is about to find his way to B to tell her everybody knows they have been hanging out. As he is walking to find her, he finds her standing alone.

D: "Guess or fake friendship or whatever we have these days got public. What are we going to do?"
B:"I don't know. Guess we can't hang out anymore. You know it was just a momentary thing right?"
D:" I stupidly thought this fake friendship was real".

Dan walks away, Serena comes over.

B "Well, I guess you have been informed"
S: "What is all of this? GG just sends out a blast that you and Dan have been hanging out several times. I couldn't believe my eyes untill I saw the pictures. Why didn't you tell me? You know I love the idea of you guys being friends!"
B: "Two people hanging out doesn't make them friends S"
S: "Then what is it?"
B: "I don't know! I guess... no"
S: "No... do you like Dan Humphrey?!"
B: "Do you really think I would like a (put insult here) from Brooklyn?!
S: " I just want you to know I won't stand between you and Dan. You just should have told me from the beginning. I'm more disapointed in that. I thought we were over the secrets."

Serena walks away and Blair walks to the bar. Chuck and Dan are standing at the bar.

C: Daniel, Daniel. You thought you could hang out with Blair without us knowing it. She probably dumped your friendship already.
D: Well, Blair is more fun to hang out with than brainless bimbo's who never been in a limo. You may clap your hands right now. But do you know her favourite movie?
C: I don't like movies.
D: Do you know how she likes her coffee? What her favourite music is? No? Thought so.

Dan walks away.

C: "Hanging out with Dan is like selling your soul to the devil. Where's the Blair I used to know?
B: "Some people do change. In a good way."
C: "You don't believe that crap do you?"
B: "Then I must come to the conclusion that you never knew me at all. Excuse me, I have a ride to catch."

End of the episode, B is knocking on Dans door in Brooklyn.

B: "I'm so sorry."
D: "I don't want you to doubt our friendship. Just say so if you don't want to hang out together and I will leave you alone"
B: "Than don't make this so hard on me"
D: "What do you mean?!"
B: "Since we went to Nenette at filmforum, I just had the feeling... being there with you... for me it felt like everything fell at the right place".

[Flashback] Dan and Blair walking into fanforum and bantering untill the lights went out and the movie started. Blair and Dan are sitting next to eachtother. As the movie ends, Blair starts to cry.

D: "What's wrong?"
B: "I'm so sorry, I don't understand it. I've tried so hard to keep Chuck in love with me, I tried so hard to keep Nate in love with me, I tried so hard to keep Serena my best friend. And in the end, it doesn't matter, because everybody just always get what they want and I'm always the one taken for granted.. I just hoped... with the holiday and all, Chuck would find his way back to me. And if that wasn't enough, I am hanging out with Dan Humphrey of all people."
D: "Look at me. Don't think that way! Blair, some things are meant to be and people make mistakes. Nate and Chuck are both idiots for giving up this wonderful, beautiful, sassy girl but with a weird taste in movies. Do you realise you just started to cry after you saw a movie with orang-utangs?

Blair smiles, Dan dries her tears and Blair moves her head in a slow way to Dans. Just when she's about to kiss Dan he breathes in heavy.

D: "And you surprise me everytime, so that makes you not boring. But we shouldn't do this. You're clearly not over Chuck and I'm... I'm finding out if Serena and I have a chance."

B is shocked, overwhelmed and confused about what just happend.

B: "OH MY GOD, what just happend? Forget everything I did or say. Forget in fact that we ever hang out today. It was just one movie during one lonely holidaybreak, that's it. See you later Humphrey"

End of flashback and background music is stating to play.

B: "and I was just figuring this suddenly explosion of feelings out while I denied it. And I'm sorry for everything. But I'm ready to be friends if you still want to. Even in public."

Dan is looking surprised once again. He is speechless.

B: "I guess that is a yes or?"

Blair smiles and looks hopeful.

D: "Sure... yeah sure"
B: "Ok... well, see you later Humphrey"
D: "See you later Waldorf"

Dan closes the door and sighs and sits on the ground with his hands in his face. Blair is on the other side of the door, closes her eyes and breathes heavily a couple of times. Then she starts to walk away. Suddenly Dan opens the door.

D: "I felt it too. I still feel it. "

Blair smiles, turns around and walks fierceful up to Dan and he smiles too.
B: "Do you care for a kiss?"
D: "I guess"

++++++++++++++++++++++++++
But I'm just happy with anything DB we get, even if it's just friendship
icon credit: AlwaysCB | Tumblr| Sandy

Last edited by AbsyntheMinded; 02-03-2011 at 02:37 PM
Old 02-03-2011, 04:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Wow I want that to happen So bad.

You really understand the characters.

I will just take friendship too but I want a real one.

I want them to keep hanging out together and turn to each other when they need comfort.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 02-03-2011, 04:14 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali (View Post)
I still think nothing happened. They're just embarrassed that they've become friends, imo.
I agree, I mean is Blair and Dan they are surprised of the connection they have over the break, of course they are gonna be in DENIAL

Old 02-03-2011, 04:16 PM
Extreme Fan

Theyre soo adorable can I be added i also made icons Here (scroll down )

Last edited by Auti3luvsU; 02-03-2011 at 04:38 PM
Old 02-03-2011, 04:29 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Welcome.

Those icons are cute.

Old 02-03-2011, 05:26 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauratillnoon (View Post)
omg i swear i never used to think dan was hot, or even particularly good looking but i'm finding him really, really attractive lately. WHAT HAPPENED?

maybe being with blair brings out a good side to him.
same here i never liked him but i have started noticing his HOTNESS just after he started hanging out with blair
Old 02-03-2011, 05:35 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnaNAshley (View Post)
same here i never liked him but i have started noticing his HOTNESS just after he started hanging out with blair
Dan has always been my favourite. Chuck has scary eyebrows and speaks like a bandit-kisser and Nate looks too pretty, almost girly sometimes
When Brooke 'adopted' Angie in OTH, she made me think of Chuck everytime. I don't get why
icon credit: AlwaysCB | Tumblr| Sandy

Last edited by AbsyntheMinded; 02-03-2011 at 05:42 PM
Old 02-03-2011, 05:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I've always thought Penn was the hottest of the guys.

Old 02-03-2011, 06:12 PM
Absolute Fan

I was always on the Penn wagon as well, I still get shocked when people claim to notice his hotness only now!!

Anyway, I don't think something happened during the break, but the fact that they act like a simple movie, two seats apart is that big of a deal is actually hilarious. They honestly don't have anything to hide, yet, they hide it...
Old 02-03-2011, 06:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I think they feel like something could happen between them.

Old 02-03-2011, 07:04 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsyntheMinded (View Post)
Maybe we get to see it in a flashback?

I would like a REAL KISS when Serena/Chuck find out they have been hanging out at some evement. Chuck/Reina are together, Serena/Ben (I still prefer Nate). D and B are also somewhere in the same room. Something like this

+++++++++++++++++++++
A GG blast and everybody finds out DB have spend lots of time together. There's confusion if this is a friendship kind of thing or something more. B stands alone with everybody staring at her while the music plays on. D is about to find his way to B to tell her everybody knows they have been hanging out. As he is walking to find her, he finds her standing alone.

D: "Guess or fake friendship or whatever we have these days got public. What are we going to do?"
B:"I don't know. Guess we can't hang out anymore. You know it was just a momentary thing right?"
D:" I stupidly thought this fake friendship was real".

Dan walks away, Serena comes over.

B "Well, I guess you have been informed"
S: "What is all of this? GG just sends out a blast that you and Dan have been hanging out several times. I couldn't believe my eyes untill I saw the pictures. Why didn't you tell me? You know I love the idea of you guys being friends!"
B: "Two people hanging out doesn't make them friends S"
S: "Then what is it?"
B: "I don't know! I guess... no"
S: "No... do you like Dan Humphrey?!"
B: "Do you really think I would like a (put insult here) from Brooklyn?!
S: " I just want you to know I won't stand between you and Dan. You just should have told me from the beginning. I'm more disapointed in that. I thought we were over the secrets."

Serena walks away and Blair walks to the bar. Chuck and Dan are standing at the bar.

C: Daniel, Daniel. You thought you could hang out with Blair without us knowing it. She probably dumped your friendship already.
D: Well, Blair is more fun to hang out with than brainless bimbo's who never been in a limo. You may clap your hands right now. But do you know her favourite movie?
C: I don't like movies.
D: Do you know how she likes her coffee? What her favourite music is? No? Thought so.

Dan walks away.

C: "Hanging out with Dan is like selling your soul to the devil. Where's the Blair I used to know?
B: "Some people do change. In a good way."
C: "You don't believe that crap do you?"
B: "Then I must come to the conclusion that you never knew me at all. Excuse me, I have a ride to catch."

End of the episode, B is knocking on Dans door in Brooklyn.

B: "I'm so sorry."
D: "I don't want you to doubt our friendship. Just say so if you don't want to hang out together and I will leave you alone"
B: "Than don't make this so hard on me"
D: "What do you mean?!"
B: "Since we went to Nenette at filmforum, I just had the feeling... being there with you... for me it felt like everything fell at the right place".

[Flashback] Dan and Blair walking into fanforum and bantering untill the lights went out and the movie started. Blair and Dan are sitting next to eachtother. As the movie ends, Blair starts to cry.

D: "What's wrong?"
B: "I'm so sorry, I don't understand it. I've tried so hard to keep Chuck in love with me, I tried so hard to keep Nate in love with me, I tried so hard to keep Serena my best friend. And in the end, it doesn't matter, because everybody just always get what they want and I'm always the one taken for granted.. I just hoped... with the holiday and all, Chuck would find his way back to me. And if that wasn't enough, I am hanging out with Dan Humphrey of all people."
D: "Look at me. Don't think that way! Blair, some things are meant to be and people make mistakes. Nate and Chuck are both idiots for giving up this wonderful, beautiful, sassy girl but with a weird taste in movies. Do you realise you just started to cry after you saw a movie with orang-utangs?

Blair smiles, Dan dries her tears and Blair moves her head in a slow way to Dans. Just when she's about to kiss Dan he breathes in heavy.

D: "And you surprise me everytime, so that makes you not boring. But we shouldn't do this. You're clearly not over Chuck and I'm... I'm finding out if Serena and I have a chance."

B is shocked, overwhelmed and confused about what just happend.

B: "OH MY GOD, what just happend? Forget everything I did or say. Forget in fact that we ever hang out today. It was just one movie during one lonely holidaybreak, that's it. See you later Humphrey"

End of flashback and background music is stating to play.

B: "and I was just figuring this suddenly explosion of feelings out while I denied it. And I'm sorry for everything. But I'm ready to be friends if you still want to. Even in public."

Dan is looking surprised once again. He is speechless.

B: "I guess that is a yes or?"

Blair smiles and looks hopeful.

D: "Sure... yeah sure"
B: "Ok... well, see you later Humphrey"
D: "See you later Waldorf"

Dan closes the door and sighs and sits on the ground with his hands in his face. Blair is on the other side of the door, closes her eyes and breathes heavily a couple of times. Then she starts to walk away. Suddenly Dan opens the door.

D: "I felt it too. I still feel it. "

Blair smiles, turns around and walks fierceful up to Dan and he smiles too.
B: "Do you care for a kiss?"
D: "I guess"

++++++++++++++++++++++++++
But I'm just happy with anything DB we get, even if it's just friendship

wouaw !!!!!!!!!!! I am so shocked how amazing you wrote them ! Waouw again !!!
Did you write a fanfic or are you ? Because if you don't you really should trust me I'd read it !
Old 02-03-2011, 07:09 PM
Loyal Fan

this is GG world, where people hide even the simplest most innocent things, making a big deal out of nothing and in the process create a mountain of dung. It's an UES thing apparently.

it would be nice if we find out something almost did happen, and they stopped it, but they can't stop this weird co-dependent friendship they're building. But it's highly unlikely that's how it went in my book. As long as it ends up somewhere good, that's alright with me.

I was not a fan of Dan season 1 hair. He admittedly started looking yummy in season 2 for me. But then Chace was just the first in line. Penn's features really make me think he should be auditioning for Aragorn or something. He should audition for the upcoming Ron D Moore pilot. At least he'll be in a real show where his acting chops would truly get honed. These days, you gotta be either in an HBO or Syfy show. Well, fine Warehouse 13 is an exception...
"It's still a love story. Love stories don't necessarily end happily, or in tragedy. Sometimes they just end, and people walk away from them, affected, altered forever." - thursday's girl.DAir is the Endgame FFnet community Dom&Ariadne/John Connor&Cameron/Pacey&Joey/Kara&Lee/Logan&Veronica
Old 02-03-2011, 07:17 PM
Passionate Fan

I don't understand that either. Penn has always been my #1 GG guy.