Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-03-2011, 10:57 AM
Dedicated Fan

amazing gif i found on tumblr

Old 02-03-2011, 11:37 AM
Ali
Master Fan

I love that one! I think I might reblog it again.
Dawson's Creek board!
Old 02-03-2011, 11:56 AM
Fan Forum Legend

That's cute.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 02-03-2011, 12:05 PM
Part-Time Fan

all the fan-art are sooo pretty ..

Nada || LJ || Tumblr
Old 02-03-2011, 12:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I love your icon.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 02-03-2011, 12:32 PM
Absolute Fan

I would really want to find out what happend to the holiday break, I still have a feeling something have happend between them then, but I can't figure it out. Reasons:

- Blair acting jealous: "Should't you be with Serena in a real road car trip?"
(pre holiday break)

- Saving movie tickets + GG voiceover "Learn from past mistakes"; Dan throws his ticket away and "Settle for a clear new path"; Blair throws ticket away.
- "But a new year doesn't wipe away old problems"; Blair; What did you hear?
and then didn't say to Serena she hang out with Dan/ 'lie' to Serena "Why would I?" (see Dan)
- "It was just one movie during one holiday break, that's it" Blair wants it to be a secret. But why? Also she looked disappointed Dan wasn't there for her, but Serena.
- Blair all of the sudden standing up for Dan to SERENA (queen of his heart ATM)
- Blair betting that SERENA would let Dan down
- Blair staring at him
- "I'm sorry, are we friends?" Dan getting uncomfortable and puts his arms away (were sitting CLOSE to eachtother) - "Of course not"
- Dan admitting he noticed Blair at Constance "You sent girls home crying..."
- Then Dan got his coat and Blair was starting: "I had..." and a shot of Dan suddenly looked shocked, but she continues and says she had a fight with her mom and then he looked like disappointed?
- Blair admitting to her mother that Dan's "A friend"
- Blair wanting to go with Dan to another movie, but then saying that her coming with him will not clear his mood. (WHY? If the first time wasn't a succes, why did they save their movietickets?) Then making a joke that he needs to sit two seats away. He puts his thing to the joke (why can't they sit next to eachother?!)
- GG voiceover "We may suprise ourselves as we face the future" and Blair staring at Dan as she walks up the stairs.

- Blair lying to Serena once again that she wants to be early on her first day of her internship (Dan skipping breakfast with Lily&Rufus) = COFFEEWALK WITH HUMPHREY?!
- They plan a new meeting. "Don't get your hopes up" (Why would she say that?!)
- They way B is hurted when she found out D did sabotage her. Yet she sits with him and talks to him. And then says "I thought this fake friendship was real"
- She wanted to call Dan to thank him, but didn't do it. Then her boss looks like "Yeah right" ben Blair told her Dan wasn't really her friend".

+ the GG voiceover also said: "dubious friends in warm water" when they were fighting.

Everything is so dubious indeed! GG wants you to think they're just denying their friendship. But I think something happend to DB in the holidaybreak and B was the one who started it. And D was like: "No no no, we can't. We can't do this to Serena and you're still not over Chuck." - B: "Ew, I (...) somebody from Brooklyn/ Dan Humphrey D: " No problem (...) I won't tell anyone".

Sometimes I think B fell in love without knowing it.
icon credit: AlwaysCB | Tumblr| Sandy

Last edited by AbsyntheMinded; 02-03-2011 at 12:47 PM
Old 02-03-2011, 12:44 PM
Addicted Fan

Pretty art

When they were walking together, drinking coffee, I felt like they were a couple already.
Old 02-03-2011, 12:52 PM
Absolute Fan

Yeah! I have the same feeling Only they have a more balanced kind of relationship (friendship/romance... I'm confused right now!).
If they might kiss or whatever in the future, I think it will be the most meaningful thing that happend in GG world.
icon credit: AlwaysCB | Tumblr| Sandy
Old 02-03-2011, 12:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

That would be interesting if something did happen between them.

I really hope not since it would have been off screen.

Old 02-03-2011, 01:07 PM
Ali
Master Fan

I still think nothing happened. They're just embarrassed that they've become friends, imo.

Dawson's Creek board!
Old 02-03-2011, 01:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I hope that's all.

That's cute.

Old 02-03-2011, 01:22 PM
Addicted Fan

Look how she looks at him.
Old 02-03-2011, 01:26 PM
Fan Forum Legend

She is falling for him.

Old 02-03-2011, 01:32 PM
Addicted Fan

I knew she would fall for him first.
Old 02-03-2011, 01:33 PM
Part-Time Fan

Totally agree with Ali, I think nothing happened, it's just that they're embarrassed that they enjoyed each other company ..

Nada || LJ || Tumblr