Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-01-2016, 03:09 PM
Fan Forum Legend

When did we hear Kelly's private thoughts Season 3?

Those are just incredible!

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 08-01-2016, 03:39 PM
Obsessed Fan

I said in a later season. I can't remember the title of the episode. I think it was when she took a trip with Clare and someone else. In any case, keep in mind that the art just presents possibilities, nothing more.

Yeah, I think the artist is doing great work. I'm trying to get someone else to draw the other couples, but everyone's busy.
Old 08-03-2016, 08:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Do you mean Season 6 when the girls go on trip and Kelly says she had her best kiss with Dylan at Paradise Cove?

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 08-03-2016, 09:07 PM
Obsessed Fan

I'm not sure what episode it was. But I think I remember Kelly noting, "I slept with my best friend's boyfriend" in her private thoughts. There was also a scene in which Clare got grumpy when Kelly took too long to hand her potatoes. I might look it up and check it out this weekend, since I haven't watched it in a while.

It's not a big deal. On a side note, I mentioned that the art represents possibilities, but some of it will present things that definitely happened.
Old 08-03-2016, 11:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh that episode when they went to that convent and they had to sleep there because Clare´s car broke down and it couldn`t been repaired before the next day.

And did you draw all those drawings?
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 08-04-2016, 01:14 PM
Obsessed Fan

I think that's the one. Thanks. And, no, I certainly don't draw the images. As noted, they're done by other members of the Extended team. I just design the images and handle the writing when we do a comic. I'm actually talking to one of the artists right now. Gotta go.
Old 08-04-2016, 11:17 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Kelly doesn't have any kind of thoughts in that episode that she slept with Dylan at Paradise Cove.

There are thoughts she has slept in general with her best friend's boyfriend and her boyfriend's best friend.

The game about who you had your best kiss with in the car Kelly says Dylan the night they were together at Paradise Cove.

It's not surprising there was at least kissing.

That doesn't change the canon they didn't sleep together that night.

I remember thinking they would have her say Brandon with Luke leaving b/c they would want to pimp BK.

I know I'm biased but I would think it would be Dylan.

I like that the SL didn't dictate her answer.

Old 08-04-2016, 11:48 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaime Bee (View Post)
Kelly doesn't have any kind of thoughts in that episode that she slept with Dylan at Paradise Cove.

There are thoughts she has slept in general with her best friend's boyfriend and her boyfriend's best friend.

The game about who you had your best kiss with in the car Kelly says Dylan the night they were together at Paradise Cove.

It's not surprising there was at least kissing.

That doesn't change the canon they didn't sleep together that night.
Well, since we're talking about something off-screen, I'm not sure there's any way to confirm that (or that it never happened at any immediate point afterward), so I'm just quoting what the official script says.

As mentioned, it's not a big deal. It's just a possibility being explored in fan art.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaime Bee (View Post)
I know I'm biased but I would think it would be Dylan.
I remember an interview (TV Guide I believe) in which Jennie indicated the same thing about Luke.
Old 08-05-2016, 01:21 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Well but they had an actual convo to each other the next morning how they didn't make love but did connect to each other.

So it doesn't make sense any other way.

I love that convo and it makes what Dy/K had together more meaningful that summer if there was no sex involved.

It's fine done as a fanart though.

Old 08-05-2016, 02:32 PM
Obsessed Fan

I never personally thought they did, but the script with her private thought raises the possibility that it happened at some point (perhaps after their conversation). I didn't write the episode. Just quoting what Kelly said.

Quote:
I love that convo and it makes what Dy/K had together more meaningful that summer if there was no sex involved.
I agree.

I'm getting NEW sketches now. I like the progress that I'm seeing with this series.
Old 08-05-2016, 08:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I can't wait to see them.

Old 08-05-2016, 09:33 PM
Obsessed Fan

Just some sketches of Luke and Shannen for one of the D/K scenes. Not quite as exciting as some of the others.

While we're discussing possibilities, I wanted to see what a D/K daughter might look like, but I don't think we'll get that. :| Would've been nice, though.
Old 08-05-2016, 09:56 PM
Fan Forum Legend

The details to Brenda's face is really well done.

Which Dy/K scene is that supposed to be?

My headcanon is that Dy/K got married and had a boy.

They named him Jack.

Sammy who?

Not Canon!

I would love to see what their daughter would look like.

I'm not sure what they would name her though.

What do you think?

Old 08-05-2016, 10:27 PM
Obsessed Fan

I probably shouldn't give too much away. Hopefully, it'll be done, or nearly done, by this time next week.

Not too sure what they'd name a daughter.
Old 08-06-2016, 02:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

Lovely artwork.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Closed Thread   Post New Thread