Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-04-2011, 07:24 PM
Ultimate Fan

Awesome, thanks for posting.

dylan&kelly♥
Old 02-04-2011, 08:12 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seek&Destroy (View Post)
I can't wait till you see all the other S10 scenes for the first time You must come in here and squee
I shall! Just a few eps left.

dylan & kelly || forever, baby.

Tumblr.
Old 02-04-2011, 08:20 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, I've always wanted to have a translation of all of those German articles.

Icon by Court
Old 02-04-2011, 08:31 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
where Dylan goes to Kelly's apt and she opens the door in her wedding dress and he tells her how beautiful she looks and that it's the second time he's seen her in a wedding dress to marry another guy ... I was pretty much dying!!
Glassy eyes, taking her in in a kind of speechless way, and the emphasis on her marrying someone who isn't him. JUSTKISSHERDAMMIT And how much do you love that he would just drop by to hang out on a random night?
Old 02-04-2011, 08:45 PM
Obsessed Fan

^ What was your opinion on the spin-off situation in S1? Would you have been satisfied if she'd been written off that way (when she left the first time)?
Old 02-04-2011, 08:56 PM
Elite Fan

Oh yeah, the question. Thought I had forgotten something. Would I be satisfied if she went to visit Dylan with Sammy to see if things could work out and then never return? SURE. It was satisfying (well, I use that term lightly for the spinoff) just to see her go, look through old photographs, get Silver's support, admit there's still feelings for him. What I didn't want is for her to return only to say something stupid and inconsequential about her time away, like, "yep, same sideburns". And she did. So, no, didn't like that. But it's not like I think of Dylan and Kelly - really - as broken up or with a kid. In the Sammy storyline, though, it's still nice that they're friends enough for him to visit his dad regularly now.
Old 02-04-2011, 09:08 PM
Obsessed Fan

Interesting answer. Thanks.
Old 02-04-2011, 10:10 PM
Elite Fan

For the last article headline, I got, "Luck, Yes! If itself. Luke, man of passion. Jennie, woman subjects."

My translator sucks. We need Steffi.

Yes, that loooong D-word means 'passionate'.
Old 02-04-2011, 10:22 PM
Master Fan

Well now it all makes perfect sense.

Icon by Court
Old 02-04-2011, 11:57 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by playgroundDiaries (View Post)
Glassy eyes, taking her in in a kind of speechless way, and the emphasis on her marrying someone who isn't him. JUSTKISSHERDAMMIT And how much do you love that he would just drop by to hang out on a random night?
I knooooooooooow ... I was like pretty much rewinding before the scene was even over!

His faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaace.

dylan & kelly || forever, baby.

Tumblr.
Old 02-05-2011, 08:38 AM
Master Fan

That scene is great.

Quote:
But it's not like I think of Dylan and Kelly - really - as broken up or with a kid.
In my head, they got married in ten minutes surrounded by their closest friends, they had a child (possibly a daughter) and adopted another. And they live... Everywhere, doing something deeply philantropist, but mostly in LA.
In my head DD did not divorce and Jackie did not die, and oh, if Erin has ever been raped or something by a teacher Kelly would have noticed in no time. There are so many things wrong with this spinoff
Old 02-05-2011, 09:55 AM
Ultimate Fan

Love that scene.

dylan&kelly♥
Old 02-05-2011, 10:17 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkalice (View Post)
That scene is great.

In my head, they got married in ten minutes surrounded by their closest friends, they had a child (possibly a daughter) and adopted another. And they live... Everywhere, doing something deeply philantropist, but mostly in LA.
In my head DD did not divorce and Jackie did not die, and oh, if Erin has ever been raped or something by a teacher Kelly would have noticed in no time. There are so many things wrong with this spinoff
Exactly, i think the same. I just saw it as a different show. I loved to see Jennie/Shannen/Tori reunited. But i hate when they change things so drastically. Worst parts for me were how they changed Jackie, i mean she had her faults in the past but she always loved Kelly & Erin, she was so mean here, untill the very last scene. And ofcourse the part where we were supposed to believe that Dylan wasn't even with his son and the woman he loved most. Dylan was complicated sometimes, but look at how he cared about Erica for example, he did anything for her. No way he would have left them. I wish they just would have sent her off to Dylan, and she would have called to Silver to say she and Dylan were together again and she wasn't coming back for that reason. Now she just dissapeared without any reason what so ever, they didn't care about her fans by totally ignoring her sudden absence. They don't seem to really care for any character/couple on that show for that matter, they drastically change things every episode without giving it a second thought. For me it's the original show's ending/storyline that counts too.

Old 02-05-2011, 01:55 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Priscilla. (View Post)
I wish they just would have sent her off to Dylan, and she would have called to Silver to say she and Dylan were together again and she wasn't coming back for that reason. Now she just dissapeared without any reason what so ever, they didn't care about her fans by totally ignoring her sudden absence. They don't seem to really care for any character/couple on that show for that matter, they drastically change things every episode without giving it a second thought.
That's the point for the new characters too, and the first reason why I bumped the show. You look at S1 and then S3, it's like S1 never existed. I guess they just bought the brand and wrote two or three things, wainting for inspiration before writing anything else
The Wilsons' grandomother just disappeared, lol. And Kelly too. We're having Silver living basically alone, being stalked by a crazy dangerous man who happens to work in the same school as Kelly and she doesn't notice. Kelly is the most sensitive person ever about this, there's no way this story couldn't go on more than one day
Anyway, how come nobody ever mentioned Steve and his family, Andrea, Valerie...?

So let's just not think about it, LOL.
I guess I'm also too old for new teen dramas

You guys know where can I find some good fanfictions?
Old 02-05-2011, 02:27 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
For me it's the original show's ending/storyline that counts too.
Definitely.

dylan&kelly♥
Closed Thread   Post New Thread