Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-17-2008, 12:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

The writers did the worst thing they could do by hooking these two up. Brought out the worst in them both.
Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Old 03-17-2008, 12:29 PM
Part-Time Fan

Dylan is an ass in seasons 3-5 and Kelly is a supreme Bitch in seasons... WOW every season! lol
Old 03-17-2008, 12:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

Yup. Dylan wasn't an ass when he was with Brenda. Far from it. He was romantic and uh oh let's say BELIEVABLE. He didn't have sickening soulmate dialogue to have to speak. Ugh. S3 and S5 Dylan sounds majorly HIGH.
Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Old 03-17-2008, 12:40 PM
Addicted Fan

Dylan was so sweet and gentle with Brenda. I just finished watching the first episodes in seasons three where D/K hook up. Dylan is so pushy and annoying.

And seriously, no matter how many cheesy "you're my soulmate" dialogue he gives Kelly, doesn't even measure up to all the times he told Brenda he loved her. That was natural.

Old 03-17-2008, 12:44 PM
Part-Time Fan

^ lol Kelly and Dylan brought the worst out of each other during their relationship and after (during the aftermath)
Old 03-17-2008, 12:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

This is a little thing, but you know what I noticed?

When Kelly comes to visit Dylan at some point that season, and he's on the phone to Brenda, he says "I love you" to her right in front of Kelly. Whereas in the finale of that season, when Kelly calls, Brenda is there and Dylan quickly makes some comment to get her off the phone as quick as he can.
Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Old 03-17-2008, 12:54 PM
Part-Time Fan

^ Thats just ONE of the many proofs that Dylan and Brenda were meant to be lol Im rewatching season 3 right now! im on "Dead End" episode 21!... Im preparing for season 4 hehe
Old 03-17-2008, 02:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

Kelly was never able to handle Dylan and how he acts... , she was never able to handle who Dylan is
Old 03-17-2008, 04:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

Brenda didn't always go against her father's opinion of Dylan's father, (mostly because she didn't want to go against her father,) and yet somehow, was still able to understand his feelings on the matter and understood what Dylan needed. Kelly just couldn't relate the same way. She was always more bothered about the fact that Dylan still had strong feelings for Brenda, than how Dylan was feeling about his father.
Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Old 03-17-2008, 05:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by cartiergurl01 (View Post)
Exactly. I hated that they never really put Kelly in the reject postion. Only in the rejectee one. I wanted to see her pushed away, which I loved in the scene in the hospital after she was found paralyzed in her car all shooken up and she told Brandon she loved him, he just stared and didn't say anything back. Hehe.

I also hated, like you pointed out, how drop dead gorgoeous girls like Toni, Valerie, and Gina who just blew Kelly out of the water looks wise were written to be insecure about her beauty. Big WTF there. I mean, these were the girls who actually had the exotic looks to be a model and went beyond average.

I completely agree with you! that always bothered me, I always saw kelly pretty but never way prettier than brenda for example. Toni, Lucinda or Vlerie were much prettier and they all were insecure abot kelly´s looks.

I never liked kelly was so vain...but thats another subject lol

I dont like kelly and dylan together because of the way they hooked up, only because of that, if they had been honest about their feelings and they had told brenda right away when she came back from france, i would have actually liked them...bad luck lol
Old 03-17-2008, 05:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

^ Funny that. Because I wouldn't have liked them either way. lol
Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Old 03-17-2008, 05:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

lol! I think my problem with them was how they betrayed brenda for months...even though I never believed they had fallen in love so quickly....and how they forgot about brenda in 2 weeks! I hated them that summer, I dont like most of season 3 because they make me sick!
Old 03-17-2008, 05:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

I hated them in the Brenda-Dylan-Kelly triangle, and still hated them in the Brandon-Kelly-Dylan triangle. They're the reason I don't like watching Season 3, and the reason why I'll be skipping through a lot of the earlier Season 4 episodes when I get the dvd. They're the main reason this show was far from perfect.
Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Old 03-17-2008, 06:13 PM
Loyal Fan

I just never liked the chemistry between Dylan and Kelly. They weren't a good fit. Their relationship was too volatile and unhealthy. I don't think they were entertaining either. They were completely boring in S9-10. So I wouldn't like them even if they didn't betray Brenda.
Old 03-17-2008, 06:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

Jennie and Luke just didn't seem to fit. I can't explain it. It always just felt more right watching Jennie in scenes with Jason and Luke in scenes with Shannen. It's like that was just how it was meant to be.
Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Closed Thread   Post New Thread