Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-11-2007, 07:31 PM
Master Fan

Well here's some more pics for ya! The first one is the one I told you I'd post from the Lifetime event!

Old 12-11-2007, 07:38 PM
Master Fan

New Bn/K thread Thanks Mèl

I see there was an interesting discussion about them! I agree with most of your points. like the fact that Matt was just a filler while they found a stronger match for Kelly, no real closure for Bn&K...I also think it would have been more interesting showing the tension it´d have been if Dylan and Brandon were both around in S9 and 10, with no Matt at all!

Quote:
Originally Posted by playgroundDiaries (View Post)
Totally agree about Matt, and the lack of closure thing as well. It made for one last great scene between Bn/K (the 'we're adults now' goodbye on the beach) at least, but then when they mildly pat each other goodbye the next day and K says, "I have no regrets", I was like . LOL.
Yeah...I love that scene on the beach...Brandon being impulsive is priceless, ´cause it doesn´t happen often But yeah, what about Kelly´s line? days before, she seemed to be having most regrets of both

Quote:
There were lots of points between when they get back together in S7 and when he proposes a second time in S8 that it would have been believable to me that they get engaged. They shouldn't have waited so long maybe. Then, Brandon could have left for Washington in S9 as a married man on a, um, long business trip, and returned to K in S10. They could have thrown some wrenches in there in S9, meanwhile, Dy even being one of them. But since this is the Bn/K thread, let's just say that in the end the stakes are raised in the Bn/Dy relationship and she ultimately ends up with Brandon. There's a scenario where Matt doesn't need to play a part.
ITA! You know, the one thing the writers never convinced me of is why Bn&K needed to move on...Clearly they still loved each other...If they didn´t want to commit so soon they could have take a break and then go to Washington together, why not to try? I don´t think they were together just because they were afraid of being alone, like they implied in the end...Kelly was willing to fight for them, and suddenly Brandon let her go? I got he wanted to pursuit profesional goals, but he could still do it with Kelly around, IMO. I´ve always thought Kelly was like a bright light for him and he was her support...It´s like she let him fly and he kept her grounded...Oh well, I´m beginning to ramble, but I feel everything was so rushed, and it makes me sad to think their history wasn´t over yet...

Quote:
but well Jason wanted to leave so Brandon had to leave so...
Yeah, I guess so...*sad_sigh*

bhills90210 thanks for the pics you posted, they are adorable (the way she holds his hand ) I´ve never seen them before, thanks so much!

Amy, thanks for the last pics too! I love how Jennie smiles when she´s with Jason

Thanks for the YT video as wel! I´m not fan of the song, but the scenes are lovely...well, It´s Brandon and Kelly, I guess I love everything about them
Old 12-11-2007, 08:50 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I´ve always thought Kelly was like a bright light for him and he was her support...It´s like she let him fly and he kept her grounded...
I can see that. Good to ramble, I guess.

Quote:
I don´t think they were together just because they were afraid of being alone, like they implied in the end...
I saw Brandon and Kelly as two fearful people, and I believe that's what helped bond them. But it doesn't have to be a dependency issue. Their relationship was generally a positive thing.
Old 12-12-2007, 12:18 AM
Loyal Fan

I have a question. When Dylan returned did Kelly basically insult Brandon and say that her relationship with him was not as "intense" as it was with Dylan and that they didn't "swing from chandeliers"? I remember the "swinging from chandeliers" conversation between Brandon and Steve but I don't know if Kelly also said that to Dylan. It would suck if this is true
Old 12-12-2007, 12:58 AM
Elite Fan

It's true. Kind of. She tells Dy that her and Brandon didn't 'swing from chandeliers' , he says that's never been a problem with them. "You missed what we had", he proposes, to which she replies, "No, what we had was missing from what Brandon and I had." Dy looks confused, K looks confused, we look confused. Basically, it's what you suspected except that she won't put it in clear terms. Not like the non-wedding was clear to begin with, anyway.
Old 12-12-2007, 01:23 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by playgroundDiaries (View Post)
It's true. Kind of. She tells Dy that her and Brandon didn't 'swing from chandeliers' , he says that's never been a problem with them. "You missed what we had", he proposes, to which she replies, "No, what we had was missing from what Brandon and I had." Dy looks confused, K looks confused, we look confused. Basically, it's what you suspected except that she won't put it in clear terms. Not like the non-wedding was clear to begin with, anyway.
interesting. Not really an insult. It could be that she was just reiterating Brandon's reason. It seems from the quote "No, what we had was missing from what Brandon and I had" that she liked some things better about Brandon and other things better about Dylan.
Old 12-12-2007, 01:25 AM
Loyal Fan

also, what episode was that dialogue in do you remember?
Old 12-12-2007, 02:11 AM
Elite Fan

It's the first episode after he returns in S9, probably the one titled "I'm Back Because".

This thread needs Bn/K love now.

Old 12-12-2007, 02:41 AM
Loyal Fan

[QUOTE=playgroundDiaries;19716786]It's the first episode after he returns in S9, probably the one titled "I'm Back Because".

Do you agree with my comments above regarding Kelly's conversation with Dylan? I guess I just feel pissed if she was trying to insult her relationship with Brandon.
Old 12-12-2007, 03:38 AM
Elite Fan

I guess I don't. It was written as a pro-Dy/K moment where she's trying not to insult her relationship with Brandon, but Dy calls her out on it. In the end, it's taken that she agrees and he says, "Good. Now that we got that cleared up ...". It's just a badly written scene. She still goes on to name Brandon as one of the great loves of her life, stated to Matt.
Old 12-12-2007, 04:02 AM
Loyal Fan

[She still goes on to name Brandon as one of the great loves of her life, stated to Matt.[/QUOTE]

Was this also in the same episode?
Old 12-12-2007, 04:08 AM
Loyal Fan

it just seems like Kelly keeps giving mixed signals about what happened with Brandon. The scene you describe you say is supposed to be a pro-Dy/K moment. But in the previous episode Kelly gets pissed off at Val for "giving Brandon the idea to call of the wedding". So apparently it went from being a mutual decision to Brandon's idea. LOL
Old 12-12-2007, 04:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Friends

Great pics around here

Here's another one

Whitney Houston

Greatest Voice Of All
Old 12-12-2007, 06:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Pics *_______*
Old 12-12-2007, 07:15 AM
Master Fan

I love that picture Mel!

That's got to be a very early shoot, season one?