Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-10-2007, 08:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by playgroundDiaries (View Post)
Totally agree about Matt, and the lack of closure thing as well. It made for one last great scene between Bn/K (the 'we're adults now' goodbye on the beach) at least, but then when they mildly pat each other goodbye the next day and K says, "I have no regrets", I was like . LOL.
Yeah the last scene on the beach was pretty good But yeah for their real feeling part I still think it wasn't over for them there but everything get kinda got rush after they cancelled the wedding (saying wrong excuse to do it ) but well Jason wanted to leave so Brandon had to leave so...
And that's a stupid quote from Kelly lol Especially since I don't remember in what situation it was exactly (I remember it because I saw it in a music video not so long ago) that while being with Matt, Kelly told him that she was feeling weird to be there with someone other than Brandon (I think she was talking either being at the Walsh house or at a church (to get married) lol) So really, that's a little thing that proof she wasn't over their story.

Quote:
There were lots of points between when they get back together in S7 and when he proposes a second time in S8 that it would have been believable to me that they get engaged. They shouldn't have waited so long maybe. Then, Brandon could have left for Washington in S9 as a married man on a, um, long business trip, and returned to K in S10. They could have thrown some wrenches in there in S9, meanwhile, Dy even being one of them. But since this is the Bn/K thread, let's just say that in the end the stakes are raised in the Bn/Dy relationship and she ultimately ends up with Brandon. There's a scenario where Matt doesn't need to play a part.
Yeah, a lot happen between these two during all those seasons, I also like how towards of S6, Kelly was again going back to him (her relationship with Colin was just yuk ) and kinda letting Brandon know that they could may be try to start things up again.
And about the getting married part, I don't know if they waited too long or if it was too soon, the thing was that Brandon had cheat on her, so it would have been better to have a proposal before that, like because finally twoards the end of S7 they were back together, happy and then at the beginning of S8 with Kelly being shot they both realized how much they meant to each other.. so something about a wedding could really had happen here.
Although, I don't like the idea of them being married and then having to face problems because of the old triangle with Dylan, may be if they were just engaged.. but then if she's with Brandon for good, she's with him you know and I wouldn't have liked to see her doubting of their relationship because of another man (even if it's Dylan lol).
But I can really see that if Brandon still have left the way he left on the show and then came back around the same time as Dylan, so Kelly would have those two guys with whom she had a (complicated) love story and Oh, so much tension would have been there ! It could have been interesting (even if like you said we're in the BK thread so I'm all for BK to end up together but I still can admit and think about what could have happened in those kind of situation lol). So yeah ultimately I would have seen her figuring things out with both of them but yet still being a bit closer to Brandon and chose him (again or for good ) If only *sigh*

Like you see I didn't even mention Matt, because who cares ? And like you said he doesn't need to play a part in the scenario I mean (even without Brandon being in the last seasons) with Dylan being back I was like "Ok, no way for Kelly to stay with Matt at the end" lol There was more tension with K/D and the poor guy didn't really have a chance there, even without Dylan, Kelly would have, at least at the D/D wedding realized that she wasn't in love with Matt like that

Quote:
Wasn't Amy in season ten as well?
I'm not sure I understand you're question right but who's the Amy you're talking about ?
Because personally when I mentioned a "Amy" I was talking about you lol Since you asked the question. Your name is Amy right ?

Whitney Houston

Greatest Voice Of All

Last edited by Black mamba; 12-10-2007 at 08:20 AM
Old 12-10-2007, 04:27 PM
Master Fan

Yes my name is Amy, although I may have to change it.

No, the Amy I mean is Dylan's girlfriend, because that would probably make Season 10 even nore interesting.
Old 12-10-2007, 06:10 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
while being with Matt, Kelly told him that she was feeling weird to be there with someone other than Brandon
I remember that. I think it was while they were in the Walsh house. I'm not even sure we were meant to believe she was over him, just that she was moving on. Or trying to. And then, over time, we would adapt to her with Matt and assume she was doing the same. I was so disappointed with the beginning of S9, but hey, I thought of one other good scene: Bn/K's "last date", the pre-dawn beach walk n' talk. Gosh, how similar is that goodbye scene to Steve and Claire's break-up? But still fitting for them because of the beach walk they had when Bn first proposed and the one they had when she was considering an abortion.

Quote:
and then at the beginning of S8 with Kelly being shot they both realized how much they meant to each other.. so something about a wedding could really had happen here.
That's pretty much what I mean.

Quote:
But I can really see that if Brandon still have left the way he left on the show and then came back around the same time as Dylan, so Kelly would have those two guys with whom she had a (complicated) love story and Oh, so much tension would have been there !
Exactly! I sometimes wonder where the Bn/K relationship would have headed without the cult plotline, cause they overcame the fire plotline pretty decently (even if they're connected, but not by necessity).

Quote:
No, the Amy I mean is Dylan's girlfriend, because that would probably make Season 10 even nore interesting.
I'll have to explain this more on the Dy/K thread. Amy was never involved with Dy; she's the girl Matt cheated on Kelly with. It wasn't that interesting, imo.
Old 12-10-2007, 06:22 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I'll have to explain this more on the Dy/K thread. Amy was never involved with Dy; she's the girl Matt cheated on Kelly with. It wasn't that interesting, imo
Really? I thought she and Dylan dated. Huh, well that's new!

Speaking of the fire plotline, I just watched "Homecomming" Season 7 and why did we never hear about the whole "The one person who I needed the most wasn't there" or something like that during "Injustice For All"?
Old 12-10-2007, 07:38 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I just watched "Homecomming" Season 7 and why did we never hear about the whole "The one person who I needed the most wasn't there" or something like that during "Injustice For All"?
Because they wanted to rehash an old plotline to jump start some Bn/K conflict?

Couldn't help myself. But wait, I say rehash because that's a big part of what they were already fighting about in "Injustice". It just wasn't stated outright. That's also what makes the scene so great. You know what Kelly is thinking, and so does Brandon, and then there's the agony of her holding back on her words. That scene is ripe with so many other issues, too, but if K just took the easy route -- ie, not saying that she's afraid she'll discover that Brandon doesn't love her unconditionally, and needs reassurance -- then she'd say the statement above. The root issue was basically resolved by the end of Christmas that year, so there was no reason for it to be brought up again in S7. I wish they had chosen another conflict for that episode which would have built on what was inhibiting a reunion. Problem is, there was essentially nothing that made sense to stand in their way (what, Tracy and Mark, whom they just met?), so an old plotline was used as a crutch.

To balance out my bad writers (but still pro-Bn/K) rant:

I don't know why this banner doesn't get used. I love it. Not entirely sure who made it, though. But I can find out. I have a hunch.
Old 12-10-2007, 08:24 PM
Master Fan

OH I understand that now! So it was just yet again another 90210 screw up?

I love that banner! I've never seen that pgotoshoot in full length.
Old 12-10-2007, 08:47 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
So it was just yet again another 90210 screw up?
IMO, absolutely. Didn't mess with my shipping cause that's how I regarded it. The next thing meant to bring Bn/K back together was the whole deal with Mark and Brandon going for the same scholarship. 'Who will Kelly support? Tune in when ...' And then her and Mark did actually break up cause he revealed too many of his true 'I'm a jerk' qualities ... but then Brandon was still with Tracy, so they gave Kelly Tom.

Quote:
I've never seen that pgotoshoot in full length.
We'll have to correct that. Though I may need to take it one pic at at time cause there are so many from that shoot. Feeling a little at the moment, though.
Old 12-10-2007, 08:59 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
but then Brandon was still with Tracy, so they gave Kelly Tom.
So after Tom did they get back together? (Bn/K)

Quote:
We'll have to correct that. Though I may need to take it one pic at at time cause there are so many from that shoot. Feeling a little at the moment, though.
I'd love to see it! I love seeing full length pgotoshoots. Yeah I know what you mean I'm getting tierd too!
Old 12-10-2007, 09:06 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
So after Tom did they get back together?
Yeah, kinda. She was single again, and Tracy finds her old engagement ring, thinking it's meant for her. This outs Brandon as still carrying a torch for his ex. Then Brandon and Tracy break up and get back together a few times, and with only 1-2 months left in S7, he and Kelly reunite.
Old 12-10-2007, 09:10 PM
Master Fan

I'm excited to see how they reunite them.
Old 12-10-2007, 09:19 PM
Elite Fan

They reunite David and Donna at the same time. They brought back old writers. My faith in 90210 was briefly restored , and I just really enjoy the end of S7, which improves in quality. So yeah, there's still stuff to look forward to. Especially on the Bn/K side.
Old 12-10-2007, 09:37 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, I'm also looking forward to the DnD reunion.
Old 12-11-2007, 03:42 AM
New Fan

Can I be added to the list please?
Old 12-11-2007, 03:44 AM
Extreme Fan

Hi Stine Welcome here
Old 12-11-2007, 05:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by KellAndSteve4Ever (View Post)
Ah okay lol Well, I really didn't remember the name of that girl

Mel, thanks for bringing that banner over here, it's beautiful

I also really like how the middle/end of S7 was, with the BK and DD storylines to get them back together.
Although, after the first (or 2nd) ep of that season with that little conversation BK had about "them" I thought it will be faster to get them reunited again But I think while Kelly seemed to be "ready" to be back with him (since S6 post-Colin), I'm not sure Brandon already was, I mean yeah he seemed to have, not forget, but forgive or at least be kinda over how his relationship (as a couple) with Kelly ended (after his first proposal..) but then may be he still wasn't sure if he should go back to that road, because he loved the girl so much that he also knew how much he could be hurt if they ended to break up again.
Anyway, I was so happy they finally got back together, it was clear they both still have each other in mind during that season

Blonde - Angel- Welcome I'm going to add you now

Whitney Houston

Greatest Voice Of All
Closed Thread   Post New Thread