Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-25-2008, 10:20 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cartiergurl01 (View Post)
The first half of season 3 is when Brenda's overall look was the best imo. She just got more sophisticated and glam, especially in the wardrobe department. Yes! Dylan/Brenda looked even more fab together that season. Look how much they compliment each other in the caps with the hair color and semi color coordination.
I love the fashion/cosmetic analysis for B/D. Haha. Seriously though, all I think when I see Brenda'a wardrobe that S3 summer is how French she looks and how appropriate when she's there. I like a lot of her fashion actually with the exception of a lot of S1. When she and Dylan go to the Walsh house to talk with Jim about his trust fund and they give her the ticket to Paris. That red dress was just amazing and her curls! I could go on and on.

Quote:
Yeah, first season's wardrobe definitely yelled "New Kid in Town."
Haha. So true.
Old 08-25-2008, 10:42 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
When she and Dylan go to the Walsh house to talk with Jim about his trust fund and they give her the ticket to Paris. That red dress was just amazing and her curls! I could go on and on.
Oh, the red dress and the black one when she left for Paris were just...gah! She looked so gorg.

Old 08-25-2008, 11:02 PM
Extreme Fan

Is that the scene when she tells him she's organizing the dance and he says he didn't know she was so civic-minded. Wow. It would be bad if it's a completely different moment.

Love those caps whatever it's about. Dylan probably drinking coffee.

Quote:
Oh, the red dress and the black one when she left for Paris were just...gah! She looked so gorg.
So fab! Something very Audrey about her that summer.
Old 08-25-2008, 11:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

ITA about the dresses. Especially that red one, Brenda did look amazing. And the style of her hair topped in off. Red is good complimentary color to go with her natural darker brunette look.

Speaking of natural, look how natural BD look in those caps. Never dull, never a "forced-looking" scene.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 08-25-2008, 11:18 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrhmLz (View Post)
Speaking of natural, look how natural BD look in those caps. Never dull, never a "forced-looking" scene.
So true. I know. The body language, expressions, everything. #3 cap They fit together. I love the play of the two personalities too. Dylan's the anti-social non-joiner but Brenda pulls him into the group b/c she's full of life and bursting with energy.

Last edited by thineownself; 08-25-2008 at 11:43 PM
Old 08-25-2008, 11:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ooh, nice. Thanks, Shanti. And, yeah, they were a good "mesh." Brenda seemed a little bit of both at times. A joiner and a bit of a loner, which is how she understood Dylan too.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 08-26-2008, 12:01 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Brenda seemed a little bit of both at times. A joiner and a bit of a loner, which is how she understood Dylan too.
I totally agree. She was both. One thing I wish we had seen was more comfort from Dylan when she was having problems. He was in Baja when she moved out of the house in S1, he was off somewhere in Back Story, etc. One reason I loved Meeting Mr. Pony scene. Running after her was pure B/D endearment.
Old 08-26-2008, 12:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh, I love that scene.

Her emotion is portrayed so real, his comfort is portrayed so real. You're right, scenes like that were gold for our couple. Wish we had more of them too. Something smaller but something I liked nonetheless? The season 4 scene when he meets Brenda at the Poetry Reading was it? Anyway, I know it was at the college or something and he reassures her that he knows the rumors about her and Roy Randolf aren't true. A little show of support there even though they weren't officially a couple at this time.

Old 08-26-2008, 12:24 AM
Master Fan

That scene was utter love! "Bren, I know you didn't sleep with Roy. I know you."

Quote:
Is that the scene when she tells him she's organizing the dance and he says he didn't know she was so civic-minded. Wow. It would be bad if it's a completely different moment.
Yup. Yet another married couple moment there. Forcing him to come with her to the dance. Along with speaking on his behalf for his birthday speech when he was to sick to say it. Hee.

Brenda: And you're coming with me.
Dylan: No, I'm not.
Brenda: Yes, you are.
Dylan: No, I'm not.
Old 08-26-2008, 12:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

love any and all of those "married couple" moments.

Old 08-26-2008, 12:57 AM
Extreme Fan

Goodnight Bandits
Old 08-26-2008, 02:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Night Shanti. I'll be heading out too.

Old 08-26-2008, 02:18 AM
Part-Time Fan

thanks for the new thread!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-26-2008, 03:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I all of the pictures!
M♥D B♥D E♥B A♥I D♥I Ad♥A I♥G L♥G C♥M C♥O A♥P C♥V D♥C L♥A R♥N A♥B B♥K K♥D T♥D D♥D V♥D N♥E S♥D A♥E Z♥C E♥C B♥A J♥R G♥C Z♥K J♥K C♥C S♥B B♥L H♥N R♥R D♥S C♥B B♥N R♥L N♥V J♥R K♥R S♥K N♥C J♥A B♥E C♥N S♥E S♥B C♥D L♥L C♥S Jason♥Sam J♥L R♥P S♥C E♥T N♥B C♥P L♥P D♥J P♥J P♥A L♥L R♥J R♥M S♥S Avatar by catkirk7!
Old 08-26-2008, 07:31 AM
Master Fan

Morning
Closed Thread   Post New Thread