Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-27-2017, 02:27 AM
Master Fan

I love the Little Fish episode - wonderful moments. Brenda has dignity and self respect.
Old 09-27-2017, 05:11 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikkycoly (View Post)
Brenda is the ****! Was always a fan of her even when I was in 6th freaking grade. I remembered trying to dress like her...scary thought I know...Hey it was 1991 and I was like 11 LOL

I can honestly say if it wasn't for brenda...I don't think I would like Dylan as much as I do. She made him very likable.
Interesting point. I think i can agree with you very much in this point, because after brenda left, dylan became insufferable in season 5. At the point, i couldn't stand watch his scenes, but again, that season was a entire mess, and just showed how brenda was the heart of the entire series. Without shannen, the show didn't looked special, and now im remembering a interview with one of the producers and how he said that after season 4, they just hated the show. Luke wanted to leave. and Jason just stayed because they were open to let him do other things as being a producer and director.

Brenda for me will always be the face of the series. And of course, the dylan and brenda relationship, as the heart and soul.

Tiffy
Jonerys ♥ Bughead ♥ Everlark ♥ Emison ♥ Stydia ♥ Mileven ♥ Evak ♥ Shamy ♥ Mondler ♥ Brenda & Dylan ♥ Seth & Summer ♥ Pacey & Joey ♥ Rory & Jess
Old 09-27-2017, 09:13 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
He was just cynical about relationships
Or maybe just a man wh@#e

Quote:
Interesting point. I think i can agree with you very much in this point, because after brenda left, dylan became insufferable in season 5. At the point, i couldn't stand watch his scenes, but again, that season was a entire mess, and just showed how brenda was the heart of the entire series. Without shannen, the show didn't looked special, and now im remembering a interview with one of the producers and how he said that after season 4, they just hated the show. Luke wanted to leave. and Jason just stayed because they were open to let him do other things as being a producer and director.
Yes I read the same article. They weren't into it anymore. The same article made fun of Luke coming back in S9 because he couldn't get work Thanks for ruining everything Luke Perry The writers were different anyway by then and the ones like The Rosen's and Jessica Stein...were long gone, they invested heart into these characters and by then it was BLAH

Dylan Bren
https://www.youtube.com/c/DylanLovesBrenda
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1734518/NikkylovesBD
Old 09-27-2017, 11:21 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikkycoly (View Post)
Or maybe just a man wh@#e

Yes I read the same article. They weren't into it anymore. The same article made fun of Luke coming back in S9 because he couldn't get work Thanks for ruining everything Luke Perry The writers were different anyway by then and the ones like The Rosen's and Jessica Stein...were long gone, they invested heart into these characters and by then it was BLAH
also, i didn't knew about the whole 'hair cut' drama thing..i was quite shocked about that. I can only imagine all the potential storylines Brenda and Dylan could've had in season 5 if shannen had stayed. One thing i very much like is how Brandon mentioned in season 6 that Dylan was going to see Brenda and they were together again. And kelly's reaction..lol, it was like she knew and wasn't surprised because dylan and brenda would always go back to each other.

I love this scene so much.

Tiffy
Jonerys ♥ Bughead ♥ Everlark ♥ Emison ♥ Stydia ♥ Mileven ♥ Evak ♥ Shamy ♥ Mondler ♥ Brenda & Dylan ♥ Seth & Summer ♥ Pacey & Joey ♥ Rory & Jess
Old 09-28-2017, 07:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
after brenda left, dylan became insufferable in season 5. At the point, i couldn't stand watch his scenes, but again, that season was a entire mess, and just showed how brenda was the heart of the entire series. Without shannen, the show didn't looked special
Quote:
Brenda for me will always be the face of the series. And of course, the dylan and brenda relationship, as the heart and soul.
AMEN to all of that. No Brenda, no point.

Quote:
I love this scene so much.
It's great!

Brenda stands alone. Because she can.
Icon by oth. fan
Old 09-28-2017, 09:54 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by yulan (View Post)
AMEN to all of that. No Brenda, no point.

Yes!

It's great!

And btw, how awesome was brenda's style?? especially back on the 90s.. i can't get over how amazing was when she used those ties

Tiffy
Old 09-29-2017, 01:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

oh yes. She looks super cute here.

I think I preferred her S3-4 style though.

Icon by oth. fan
Old 09-29-2017, 05:54 PM
Loyal Fan

I like all Brenda's style seasons...they went with the times. My least favorite is S1 BUT she had that permy hair, which btw in 1990/1991 I had too Once Dylan fixed her hair and made it "incandescent" So hot btw...it looked much much better but her clothes were ugh. Except when she rocked the levi cut off's The makeup was remarkable in S2 all the girls looked amazing.

Dylan Bren
https://www.youtube.com/c/DylanLovesBrenda
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1734518/NikkylovesBD
Old 09-29-2017, 08:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

I loved her season 3/4 looks the best to be honest.
I am an original”
Old 09-30-2017, 01:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

OMG, I rewatched this scene and this shot is not there, so it must be from shooting. Luke's laughter is

Icon by oth. fan
Old 09-30-2017, 05:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

That is so cute!
I am an original”
Old 10-01-2017, 12:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

This is a whole scene. I don't see that shot in it:

Icon by oth. fan
Old 10-01-2017, 12:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

This is a whole scene. I don't see that shot in it:

Icon by oth. fan
Old 10-01-2017, 07:31 AM
Part-Time Fan

not new to the series but for the first time ever Im watching the series and loving it Brenda and Dylan are my otp and favorite on s3 now and they are together but the time is around the corner where there about to breakup I just know it this whole Kelly and Dylan thing is getting to me cant stand for it makes me sick why did the writers even have to go there ugh don't want spoilers but just tell me how long which episode will I get to see Brenda and Dylan reconnect again on 3x11 now
Old 10-02-2017, 02:22 AM
Master Fan

I love the swimsuits they had on - love that scene
@patricia87, I don't think many BD fans liked what happened in S3