Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-19-2008, 05:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

Quote:
Originally Posted by yulan (View Post)
Gwen, I love you How did I know when to lurk?
Es you MUST'VE known I'd do that one.
Your timing with the lurking is SPOT ON

HEY YOU CAN'T CHANGE ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Old 03-19-2008, 05:23 AM
Master Fan

TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BAD!!!!
Old 03-19-2008, 05:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

NOOOOO not assy cokehead Colinnnnnnnnnnn

LOL Dylan McForehead, go backkkkkkkkkkkkkk! it might've been funnyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Old 03-19-2008, 05:34 AM
Master Fan

Ok Fine!!!!!!!
Old 03-19-2008, 05:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Old 03-19-2008, 05:36 AM
Master Fan

Last night Brandon thought that he would have fun but Val came and told him about the time she had drank A LOT so she decided that she wanted to talk about their relationship. So he called Kelly who came round and yelled at Val who yelled "what is your problem?" Val stormed out whilst Kelly looked at Brandon and seductively walked towards him, smiling "I really want to see your body move against mine." Brandon smiled, "really?"

Kelly nodded and placed her finger on Brandon's lips and giggled. Brandon smirked at her and leaned into kiss her deeply. Kelly moaned softly.

Suddenly, Steve entered the room and cheerfully grinned as he caught the mischevious. He laughed as Brandon and Kelly looked embarrassed.

"Steve, what are you doing here?" Kelly asked.

Before he could answer, there was a knock at the door. Suddenly, Kelly's phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Honey, it's me Dylan McForehead"

"HEY
Old 03-19-2008, 05:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

Last night Brandon thought that he would have fun but Val came and told him about the time she had drank A LOT so she decided that she wanted to talk about their relationship. So he called Kelly who came round and yelled at Val who yelled "what is your problem?" Val stormed out whilst Kelly looked at Brandon and seductively walked towards him, smiling "I really want to see your body move against mine." Brandon smiled, "really?"

Kelly nodded and placed her finger on Brandon's lips and giggled. Brandon smirked at her and leaned into kiss her deeply. Kelly moaned softly.

Suddenly, Steve entered the room and cheerfully grinned as he caught the mischevious. He laughed as Brandon and Kelly looked embarrassed.

Before he could answer, there was a knock at the door. Suddenly, Kelly's phone rang.

"Hello?"

"HEY you!
Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Old 03-19-2008, 05:41 AM
Master Fan

"Hello?"

"HEY you!!" Kelly
Old 03-19-2008, 05:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

"Hello?"

"HEY you!!" Kelly exclaimed

Aimes I'll be back in 10/15 minutes, my dinner's ready
Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Old 03-19-2008, 05:46 AM
Master Fan

"Hello?"

"Hey!"

Ok Gwendalyn!
Old 03-19-2008, 06:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

"Hello?"

"Hey!"

Brandon
Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Old 03-19-2008, 06:14 AM
Master Fan

"Hello?"

"Hey!"

Brandon looked
Old 03-19-2008, 06:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

"Hello?"

"Hey!"

Brandon looked uneasy
Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Old 03-19-2008, 07:36 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Dylan McForehead

guys, you´ve got to be kidding me
Old 03-19-2008, 07:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

"Hello?"

"Hey!"

Brandon looked uneasy at
M♥D B♥D E♥B A♥I D♥I Ad♥A I♥G L♥G C♥M C♥O A♥P C♥V D♥C L♥A R♥N A♥B B♥K K♥D T♥D D♥D V♥D N♥E S♥D A♥E Z♥C E♥C B♥A J♥R G♥C Z♥K J♥K C♥C S♥B B♥L H♥N R♥R D♥S C♥B B♥N R♥L N♥V J♥R K♥R S♥K N♥C J♥A B♥E C♥N S♥E S♥B C♥D L♥L C♥S Jason♥Sam J♥L R♥P S♥C E♥T N♥B C♥P L♥P D♥J P♥J P♥A L♥L R♥J R♥M S♥S Avatar by catkirk7!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread