Movies

Aimes your stories were great

Your avi... no comment.

Goodnight guys
Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Old 03-18-2008, 05:57 PM
Loyal Fan

change your avi Amy. anyone but that couple. preferably B/K. i may have to bring out the whip too, lol.
Old 03-18-2008, 05:57 PM
Master Fan

Thanks Gwen, exleast I know I have one fan out there!

No such chance guys!

Goodnight!
Old 03-19-2008, 01:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Last night Brandon thought that he would have fun but Val came and told him about the time she had drank A LOT so she decided that she wanted to talk about their relationship. So he called Kelly who came round and yelled at Val who yelled "what is your problem?" Val stormed out whilst Kelly looked at Brandon and seductively walked towards him, smiling "I really want to see your body move against mine." Brandon smiled, "really?"

Kelly nodded and placed her finger on Brandon's lips and giggled. Brandon smirked at her and leaned into kiss her deeply. Kelly moaned softly.

Suddenly, Steve entered the room and cheerfully grinned as he caught the mischevious. He laughed as Brandon and Kelly looked embarrassed.

"Steve, what are you doing here?" Kelly asked.

Before he could answer, there was a knock at the door. Suddenly, Kelly's phone
M♥D B♥D E♥B A♥I D♥I Ad♥A I♥G L♥G C♥M C♥O A♥P C♥V D♥C L♥A R♥N A♥B B♥K K♥D T♥D D♥D V♥D N♥E S♥D A♥E Z♥C E♥C B♥A J♥R G♥C Z♥K J♥K C♥C S♥B B♥L H♥N R♥R D♥S C♥B B♥N R♥L N♥V J♥R K♥R S♥K N♥C J♥A B♥E C♥N S♥E S♥B C♥D L♥L C♥S Jason♥Sam J♥L R♥P S♥C E♥T N♥B C♥P L♥P D♥J P♥J P♥A L♥L R♥J R♥M S♥S Avatar by catkirk7!
Old 03-19-2008, 03:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

Last night Brandon thought that he would have fun but Val came and told him about the time she had drank A LOT so she decided that she wanted to talk about their relationship. So he called Kelly who came round and yelled at Val who yelled "what is your problem?" Val stormed out whilst Kelly looked at Brandon and seductively walked towards him, smiling "I really want to see your body move against mine." Brandon smiled, "really?"

Kelly nodded and placed her finger on Brandon's lips and giggled. Brandon smirked at her and leaned into kiss her deeply. Kelly moaned softly.

Suddenly, Steve entered the room and cheerfully grinned as he caught the mischevious. He laughed as Brandon and Kelly looked embarrassed.

Before he could answer, there was a knock at the door. Suddenly, Kelly's phone rang
Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Old 03-19-2008, 04:49 AM
Master Fan

Before he could answer, there was a knock at the door. Suddenly, Kelly's phone rang.

"Hello?"
Old 03-19-2008, 04:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

Before he could answer, there was a knock at the door. Suddenly, Kelly's phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Honey,
Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Old 03-19-2008, 05:02 AM
Master Fan

"Hello?"

"Honey, it's

What would you do if I put Dylan in there? Hmmmmmm
Old 03-19-2008, 05:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

"Hello?"

"Honey, it's me

Quote:
What would you do if I put Dylan in there?
Try it and YOU'LL SEE.
Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Old 03-19-2008, 05:12 AM
Master Fan

"Hello?"

"Honey, it's me Dylan
Old 03-19-2008, 05:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

"Hello?"

"Honey, it's me Dylan McForehead
Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Old 03-19-2008, 05:16 AM
Master Fan

Old 03-19-2008, 05:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

LOL

I told you not to try that one.
Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Old 03-19-2008, 05:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Gwen, I love you How did I know when to lurk?

Brenda stands alone. Because she can.
Icon by oth. fan
Old 03-19-2008, 05:19 AM
Master Fan

"Hello?"

"Honey, it's me Collin

Esma! No lurking allowed!