Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-08-2008, 02:13 PM
Master Fan

if there's 1 thing I learned from the past year and half of following her career...she has the most passionate haters... she got some passionate fans too.. but her haters are a league all their own...and this is even before the scandal..
Old 07-08-2008, 02:19 PM
Loyal Fan

Yea, her haters are mostly chicks or homos jealous @ the fact shes dating Zac. Maybe they should breakup.
Old 07-08-2008, 02:20 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SO.UNCOOL (View Post)
I fell the exact same way Bee.
I should have never had such high expectations cause it wouldn't make me feel as bad as I do.

Well I'm ready for the haters to attack .. especially @ ONTD.
I wouldn't be surprised if Perez posts something on this aswell.

I just don't understand how some1 whose part of a franchise that has a soundtrack that sells millions can debut SO LOW with her own album.
i was basing my expectations on the basis that HR would actually give a damn
i was of course biased, but it didn't come without merit.. Blender had her bunched with Madonna, Usher, etc. for the most anticipated albums of 2008.. && for me, Here I stand isn't as good as Confessions, Identified is actually way better than V

F&#^ the haters.. she has passionate fans, but the haters are a whole other story.. i seriously have never seen a group of haters that spend so much time && emotion on hating someone like they do Vanessa.. they cannot, cannot stand the fact that she's with Zac - bunch of immature ass #%$&%.. && i know they're gonna attack her for not being able to debut in Top 5 like Ashley && F#&@ Perez too that's all he does is talk $&%^ about V.. i wonder if he'll actually give it a listen before he starts to tear it apart..

i don't either.. but for one thing, not everyone that likes HSM likes Vanessa.. another thing is as we all know, the promotion was very last minute, if you're not one to be online && check stuff out - you wouldn't even know she was on.. they usually announce guest the week before - but all her appearances were last minute.. i mean, i love DK, but i didn't even know they chose Bad Girl as a second single, i didn't even know Bad Boy was giving them one.. it's up to her management && her label to get the word out that their artist/client is putting out an album.. it's ridiculous..
Old 07-08-2008, 02:32 PM
Master Fan

I feel like we have to do something...but I don't know..maybe I'm way into this than Vanessa and/or management are...

I go back and forth on whether I should really care, you know?
Old 07-08-2008, 02:36 PM
Dedicated Fan

I actually think it's something other than Zac.
I mean I don't think they hate her so much just because of Zac.
Cuz I hear many haters who hate them both, you know.
And not to bash Ashley, but it is easier for ashley to debut in the top 5.
She has much better promotion.

Chay, I know what you mean. I really want to do something. But is there really something we can do?
I really want V to do more movies, to convince people she has more potential than they think she has.
And to create w whole new fanbase, you know?
But Is there something we can do. cuz I really wanna help

Sophia
The TMCMGS Club
Old 07-08-2008, 02:39 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SO.UNCOOL (View Post)
Yea, her haters are mostly chicks or homos jealous @ the fact shes dating Zac. Maybe they should breakup.
then those haters win, Tim...

I'm just glad Vanessa has the atttitude she has about life...
Old 07-08-2008, 02:44 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by chay (View Post)
then those haters win, Tim...

I'm just glad Vanessa has the atttitude she has about life...
Yea I know .. it was just a joke.
My jealously towards Zac got the best of me.

But thats what I dont get. I'm not particually a big fan of Zac but I'm not gonna go to Zac forum or something and talk mad *****.
People are just so pathetic. And I agree Chay.
I love how V has that carefree attitude when it comes to what people say about her ....
Old 07-08-2008, 02:49 PM
Total Fan

People don't need a reason to hate someone. I can't say a certain reason why I don't like Zac or Miley or the Jonas Brothers. When you decide you dislike something you're easily annoyed by everything they do, same thing with V and her haters. Damn, she could come up with a cure for cancer and there would still be a group of people judging her. We can't do anything to change peoples minds, those people won't appreciate her whatever we do.
Old 07-08-2008, 03:09 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I feel like we have to do something...but I don't know..maybe I'm way into this than Vanessa and/or management are...

yea i hear ya Chay.. it's not like i benefit whether she sells well..
but i can't help it, it's V! i'm a fan, it's what i do as her fan i care because i truly do have mad love for the girl

*pets s'ok Tim it happens to the best of us

&& yea, i hear you on that one too Riia.. i was thinking about that as i was getting ready, cause i re-read what i wrote, && though i stand by it, you make a point.. i can't stand Hayden Peni - whatever && i have no actual reason, i just don't care for her.. but i don't go around knockin her on every post or blog about her.. seriously, i've never seen haters like the one's V has.. she envokes such an emotion that is wasted on hating a person && i find it kinda hilarious that they spend precious moments on their lives on someone they claim to hate with every fiber of their being! it's hilarious..

people that engrave something in their mind to not like a person is their choice, && like you said anything && everything V does they'll find some way to twist it around good or bad..
Old 07-08-2008, 03:41 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:

I feel the same way but I don't know what else we can do.

Honestly, I like V's attitude. I think that really gets to the haters as they get frustrated that she appears to be unfazed by her apparent lack of success or their digs.

I do rage privately and it is upsetting but publicly, especially at open forums, I'm more inclined to go with V's attitude. Yeah, the numbers could be better but she's done us proud with her album and she's happy, so we're good. There'll be more opportunities for her to do better. The haters can talk away but I don't want them to think they are getting to us with their comments even if they are. That gets them even angrier.
Old 07-08-2008, 03:43 PM
Master Fan

TBH, I think that HR is being cheap and hoping that the release of HSM3 will give her album a boost...and I'm thinking that as well, if they actually release Identified or Don't Leave or any of the other amazing songs. WE have to bear in mind that Sneakernight was barely sent to radio...so how on Earth are people to know whether they like her music?!

I think that optimism is required until she actually gets a properly released song.
Old 07-08-2008, 04:11 PM
Absolute Fan

Those numbers makes me

I just hope those are the numbers that HR are expecting and I hope that album have the legs to stay on the chart.
Old 07-08-2008, 05:32 PM
Master Fan

Ugh, I was hoping she would be higher...
Old 07-08-2008, 05:36 PM
Master Fan

Old 07-08-2008, 05:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hehe, I love that.

V is so awesome.