Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-07-2008, 03:13 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Her comment to him about being a cylon was a stab in the heart, and I'm curious to see if he's going to keep his distance from her now. So, I don't see a whole lot of scenes in the future.
I still tell myself that she didn't really mean it when she said the bullet between the eye thing. People say a lot of things they would hypothetically do but would shy away from when the situation becomes real and I hope this is the case here. Then again, Kara seems completely troubled, confused and not really herself at the moment so I could actually see her doing this when push comes to shove.
For some reason I don't think that he'll stay away from her. I just think he'll be extra careful and try not to raise any suspicion when around her. But I just get the feeling that he maybe has some subconscious programming to not leave her/stay with her no matter what (maybe having to do with her special destiny or so).
However, I'm really curious what Kara's actual reaction will be if/when she finds out he's a cylon.
Old 04-07-2008, 07:23 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I don't see Sam as the type to leave her alone. He stuck with her even when she was cheating on him. On a side note, who the hell would cheat on Sam?

But it is terrible what she said to him even if she didn't mean it.
Old 04-08-2008, 11:36 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillytwoshoes (View Post)
I think that would have been awesome. But pretty unlikely. Any of the Four confessing that they were a Cylon this early in the game doesn't really make sense, especially in the premiere. I would imagine that the writers would want to stretch out that sense of anticipation a bit longer.
Yeah, not this soon...but if you were to predict anyone to let it "leak" first, wouldn't it be Sam? He's emotionally unstable at this point. Hopefully, he'll start to simmer down.

Quote:
On a side note, who the hell would cheat on Sam?
That is a tough freaking question.

Join the John Mayer campaign!
Old 04-08-2008, 12:26 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMouse (View Post)
maybe putting her in the brig will calm her down somewhat. And if she's put next to Six they can have some interesting convos.

Imagine when Sam goes to visit Kara in the brig and then Six feels something from him.
That would indeed be an awesome scene. I'm actually very much looking forward to the upcoming episodes for the inevitable Sam/Kara moments. Because the dramatic irony is still so thick between them, that it makes them irresistable.

Those two, poor woobies.
Old 04-08-2008, 04:28 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by **SuperGirl** (View Post)
Yeah, not this soon...but if you were to predict anyone to let it "leak" first, wouldn't it be Sam? He's emotionally unstable at this point. Hopefully, he'll start to simmer down.
I definitely think too that if any of the Final Five accidentally revealed themselves to others as cylons it would so be Sam.
Quote:
Imagine when Sam goes to visit Kara in the brig and then Six feels something from him.
If this ever happens I'd be totally curious about the way Six would chose to react to this (so I'm kinda hoping now for this to happen )
Old 04-08-2008, 05:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

maybe Six would be like Yipeee I found a final fiver.
Old 04-09-2008, 07:29 AM
Elite Fan

She'll probably try to persuade and seduce him to break her out.

Old 04-09-2008, 08:25 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by **SuperGirl** (View Post)

She'll probably try to persuade and seduce him to break her out.
I hope Sam doesn't fall for it. Poor guy is so confused right now.

but I may have to ship Sam/Six (if Kara does leave him).
Old 04-09-2008, 08:46 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strider (View Post)
She hates the cylons period. That is Kara's mindset...she barely tolerates Sharon on Galactica.
I think Kara is slowly changing her mind about Sharon/Athena and that is causing a conflict with her strongly held hate of cylons. The more she feels this conflict the more she tries to force her feeling back to that simple pure hate. But at some point she will realize and admit to herself that they can not be viewed in such a simple "black and white" way.

Maybe being in the brig close to Caprica 6 will also help to change her mind about cylons so that by the time Sam reveals to her he is a cylon and he still loves her she will be more open to the idea.

I won't happen anytime soon though because if the prophecy by the Razor hybrid "The pain of revelation bringing new clarity and in the midst of confusion, he will find her. Enemies brought together by impossible longing. Enemies now joined as one. " is about a couple, it is either Kara/Sam or Kara/Leoben, IMO. If it is about Kara then the writers will probably reveal what this prophecy means near the end of the season so will need Kara to keep viewing cylons as enemies until then.

Old 04-09-2008, 11:34 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Maybe being in the brig close to Caprica 6 will also help to change her mind about cylons so that by the time Sam reveals to her he is a cylon and he still loves her she will be more open to the idea.
Six has changed a lot since the miniseries. She's more human now so if Kara gets to interact with her, or hey, if Leoben comes to her somehow and she's not completely disgusted by him that may change her attitude towards Sam.
Old 04-09-2008, 12:04 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinnabar (View Post)
... I esp. loved that scene where they're talking in Kara's bunk. It just came off as really natural and clearly indicated that Kara does talk to Sam about things and that he really does understand her.
Although I like Kara/Leoben better, I also like Kara/Sam very much. And I agree the scene in the bunk really showed a mutual understanding and caring.

When they were on the algee planet and Kara was sneaking kisses ( and who knows what else with Lee ) she convinced him to trust in Sam's leadership and fighting skills. I really liked Sam in that episode too.

And I think that because Sam is so open and doesn't have a hard protective shell around his heart he could be easily hurt by her.

Old 04-09-2008, 09:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
And I think that because Sam is so open and doesn't have a hard protective shell around his heart he could be easily hurt by her.
he's amazing for continually going back to her.
Old 04-10-2008, 07:05 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
That is a tough freaking question.
Someone who is going to try and meet Jaime Bamber at a convention in may comes to mind

The Dark is generous, and it's patient, and it always wins - but in the heart of it's strength lies weakness; one lone candle is enough to hold it back.
Love is more than a candle.
Love can ignite the stars.
Old 04-11-2008, 12:02 PM
Elite Fan

Cheap shot! How about...we are on a break.

Quote:
he's amazing for continually going back to her.
Or just really smitten. It's just not mutual anymore.

Old 04-11-2008, 12:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Or just really smitten. It's just not mutual anymore.
Kara goes through guys like a pair of underwear

the cylon men are hypnotized by Kara.