Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-17-2008, 11:32 AM
Elite Fan

Katee on the CW11 Morning News this am

YouTube: YouTube - Katee Sackhoff on the CW11 Morning News (03/17/08)
Download: kscw11dl.wmv

Last edited by chazman; 03-17-2008 at 11:51 AM
Old 03-18-2008, 08:25 AM
Master Fan

Oh, Katee I love you! She looks really good in those caps. Thanks for sharing.
Old 03-20-2008, 06:54 PM
Elite Fan

Where is that news channel, what city? Just wondering. Thank you for the caps...Katee has a radient personality when interviewed

The Dark is generous, and it's patient, and it always wins - but in the heart of it's strength lies weakness; one lone candle is enough to hold it back.
Love is more than a candle.
Love can ignite the stars.
Old 03-30-2008, 06:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

She's so gorgeous Thanks for the caps
Old 03-31-2008, 10:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

There have been so many Katee interviews lately

She looks gorgeous in these Entertainment Weekly scans:

battlestar_blog: Scans of Katee's article from the April

Also, here are links to articles on the conference call that Katee did with some reporters:

battlestar_blog: Katee Sackhoff -- conference call with reporters

Laura|
Old 04-03-2008, 10:46 AM
Loyal Fan

Starbuck picspam! Enjoy!
A little tribute to one of the most coolest, fascinating, intriguing and frakked up character on TV!

Kara:"Starbuck to all vipers-- do not fire... repeat, do not fire! I am a friendly, okay? We're all friendlies. So, let's just... be friendly."
Old 04-05-2008, 05:09 AM
Part-Time Fan

Can i be added to the list please? I haven't seen her in many things but she totally rocks as Starbuck.

And these are gorgeous pics
Old 04-05-2008, 09:16 PM
Elite Fan

You've been added

I'm kind of disappointed in Kara, she acted really crazy ( I guess normal for Starbuck), esp. at the end, fighting CM and knocking down Anders, pulling a gun on Laura. This will not end well for Kara.

The Dark is generous, and it's patient, and it always wins - but in the heart of it's strength lies weakness; one lone candle is enough to hold it back.
Old 04-06-2008, 11:16 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I understand why she did it though. No one's taking her seriously. And it's not like she's gonna do anything to Laura...at least I don't think she will I guess she's just desperate. I can't be easy for her...
Old 04-06-2008, 03:56 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovecat (View Post)
I understand why she did it though. No one's taking her seriously. And it's not like she's gonna do anything to Laura...at least I don't think she will I guess she's just desperate. I can't be easy for her...
It still doesn't make it right. It goes back to what Lee said "You buck authority and you get away with it"...it's like throwing a temper tantrum as a child. Nobody is listening to you, you "know you're right", so guess what, I'll just knock out some Marines, a Col Fleet Officer in Anders and point a gun at the pres until I get them to turn the "ship around". Like it's going to do any good. They probably still will not turn "around", most definitely now that she resorted to violent means.

Like Adama said, he can't turn the fleet around based on a "gut feeling".

Old 04-07-2008, 02:26 AM
Nad
Fan Forum Hero

I understand why Kara went to Roslin too - of course her being convinced she's doing the right thing doesn't make it right - but how is she supposed to convince them to give her a chance otherwise? No one is taking her seriously and she doesn't have anything (except the pictures) to prove her point. She can hardly take her Viper and go back - unless she takes someone with her, no one would be willing to believe her the second time around either.

The more important question is - how do they (Roslin, Adama etc) know that they are going the right way? From what the scriptures say? Well, those probably can be read in different ways too. So, turning the fleet around on a gut feeling might not be the best idea, but giving Kara more time to prove her point would be a start.

No matter what happens next, it's not going to be easy for her this season.
Old 04-08-2008, 02:34 PM
Loyal Fan

I was looking for a site to get pics to make a BSG avi when I came across an article written when the 'Maelstrom' episode first aired. The author speculated what happened to Kara based on 2 things:
1. the white flash of light that appeared in Kara's cockpit before it exploded
2. something similar that happened to a different character in the first BSG series (1978).

I posted a little more to the BSG thread on the Spoilers Board even though this is just speculation.

Old 04-10-2008, 11:50 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strider (View Post)
It still doesn't make it right. It goes back to what Lee said "You buck authority and you get away with it"...it's like throwing a temper tantrum as a child. Nobody is listening to you, you "know you're right", so guess what, I'll just knock out some Marines, a Col Fleet Officer in Anders and point a gun at the pres until I get them to turn the "ship around". Like it's going to do any good. They probably still will not turn "around", most definitely now that she resorted to violent means.

Like Adama said, he can't turn the fleet around based on a "gut feeling".
Well, yeah it was very stupid of her to do what she did and it will not improve her situation but that's Starbuck for you, she is crazy and choosing between two options the reasonable one or the more crazier one she will always choose the more crazier one and so it does not surprise me.

Anyway I guess that's what I love about her, she is just so unpredictable and crazier than ever, she is more determined now cause she has an objective and she will do anything to get it.

That scene where she took out the marines and pistol whipped Sam haha Awesome!

Kara:"Starbuck to all vipers-- do not fire... repeat, do not fire! I am a friendly, okay? We're all friendlies. So, let's just... be friendly."
Old 04-10-2008, 07:02 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by vm85 (View Post)
Well, yeah it was very stupid of her to do what she did and it will not improve her situation but that's Starbuck for you, she is crazy and choosing between two options the reasonable one or the more crazier one she will always choose the more crazier one and so it does not surprise me.
I was under the impression that before Maelstorm Kara was actually "calming down" a bit. New Caprica changed her, and Unfinished Business changed her too.

Quote:
Anyway I guess that's what I love about her, she is just so unpredictable and crazier than ever, she is more determined now cause she has an objective and she will do anything to get it.
That is what worries me the most. "Anything to get it"...that is a dangerous way to live

Quote:
That scene where she took out the marines and pistol whipped Sam haha Awesome!
I felt bad for Sam, he probably could have taken her in a straight up fair fight

Nad
Quote:
So, turning the fleet around on a gut feeling might not be the best idea, but giving Kara more time to prove her point would be a start.
They can't do that. They have a map or clues from the Supernova Exlosion that they are following. Try and see this from Laura's POV.

Old 04-11-2008, 02:16 AM
Nad
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strider (View Post)
That is what worries me the most. "Anything to get it"...that is a dangerous way to live
Did you expect anything else?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strider
They can't do that. They have a map or clues from the Supernova Exlosion that they are following. Try and see this from Laura's POV.
I know And I definitely see Laura's POV - but I also try to see Kara's point. Therefore can't wait to see how it all works out.