Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

I'm going for two answers Kat
Old 01-23-2009, 09:37 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy_diamond (View Post)
I'm going for two answers Kat
I think we may only get 1 answer
Old 01-23-2009, 05:48 PM
Loyal Fan

It's funny how the week went by so fast! But I'm not complaining, yay for new bsg. :]
Old 01-23-2009, 05:51 PM
Fan Forum Legend

The week did go very quickly I love it
Old 01-23-2009, 11:05 PM
Elite Fan

Color me uninpressed with this episode, well aside from Bill and Laura getting it on and Gaeta and Starbuck's scene that is. That was awesome! I loves me some evil Gaeta!
Old 01-24-2009, 05:39 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

This was another fantastic eppy, very different from the last eppy, but that was a good thing, slowed things down a bit, but I think that it this was showing more bad times that last week, although we didn't obviously get the shock factor, things are getting slightly worse for the crew, unknown to most of them, anyways here goes:

Gaeta: I'm getting really worried about that boy, really am. He has got that look about him that says I will not stop at anything to get what I want. He is just anger now and also supporting Zarek is another bad step. I think he both of them will be dangerous in the coming weeks ahead.

Six/Tigh: I'm so glad that we saw some of the pregnancy, that scene was great and also LOL with Tight's expression and YAY for seeing Cottle, he cracked me up when he told them to shut up. Also seeing the nurse's reaction to it now makes me wonder that maybe someone will try and stop the pregnancy. LOL when Tigh said he wanted a drink and Cottle gave him a cigerette.

Tyrol: Seems to me that Galen is getting used to himself being a Cylon, I think he is the only one at the moment, really liked the scene when they were in Adama's quarters, but even he was puzzled slightly. Also him not being Nicky's father and "Hotdog" was, well that was a turn up for the books.

Quo'rum: I did like the way that Lee was trying to help the in the President's corner, but it really didn't work. Zarek has now taking holds and that is not good. I think Zarek will bring a new threat in the next couple of weeks

Loved that Tigh/Adama was back on to being "brother" again. Really nice scenes they had. Pity we didn't see much of Starbuck, but her seen with Gaeta, wow, that seen was very gritty and I thought Gaeta, you really don't want to make an enemy of her. Also it seems that Lee knows the identity of the Fifth, which obviously means Adams does, Tigh spilt . Also the Baltar scenes, not sure what to make of them, but I think he has a plan and that plan is working considering he just sat back and saw what was going on when the fight started.

Now the important bit

Adama/Roslin: OMG, this just frakkin' awesome. I loved the beginning scene with Adama, starting off his day, and when I saw him in bed alone, I thought damn lol. I'm am worried about Laura to begin with because of all her medication getting thrown away , I thought oh heck this is not good. I loved when they met in the corridor and Bill stopping Laura running, btw that was a beautifully shot scene with Laura running throughout the ship. Their conversation though, aww man. Throughout though Bill kept saying 'We Need You' and I was thinking, yes Admiral they do, but Bill needs her more. I love when Laura says he should live his life again. Throughout the eppy he wasn't doing that, Bill just shut himself away, till the very end. Kept thinking, Bill say you need her, and the kiss in the corridor, OMG lovely.

Also I love the A/R theme is this eppy, bringing in the drums, making it more physical, so to speak. Bear I ♥ you

THE ENDING!!!!, I'm on cloud 1,000 and am not coming down for quite some time!! ,
RDM made his directorial debut and he was amazing

Last edited by crazy_diamond; 01-24-2009 at 05:58 AM
Old 01-24-2009, 06:50 AM
Fan Forum Legend

The Adama/Roslin scenes were The little bits and then the ending Purely awesome

Aww poor Gaeta He's so going down the wrong road and allying himself with Zarek is bad very bad. Should be interesting though but alot is going to happen in the next few episode They are going to be fighting each other and then boom thats when Cavil will come

Hot Dog being Nicky's father Colour me surprised
Old 01-24-2009, 07:27 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy_diamond (View Post)
Tyrol: Seems to me that Galen is getting used to himself being a Cylon
Tigh also seemed pretty damn comfortable with his Cylon nature during the "Cylon baby ultrasound scene", even joking around and flirting with the pregnant Caprica Six; heck, he even made her laugh.

Finding out that his beloved Ellen was a Cylon seems to have forced Tigh into finally make peace with his Cylon nature.

And when Love speaks, the voice of all the Gods makes Heaven drowsy with the Harmony-William Shakespeare
Old 01-24-2009, 08:34 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I believe that Tigh must have told everybody about Ellen because of that slip by Lee
Old 01-24-2009, 12:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I didn't like it as much as last week's episode but it was nice to have a break from all the depression. The episode seemed to be a build up for next week which looks intense!

The Tigh/Six scene felt really weird. I don't know what to make out of it. But it offered some comedy moments, especially with Cottle. It was nice to see him and his snarky lines again.

I think my favorite scene was the Kara/Gaeta scene. I kept thinking that Kara is one person you don't want to piss off Gaeta. When he asked someone to close the door, I had a feeling that he would hire someone to go after Kara and beat her up or something. Loved the revenge sex line though. But I have a feeling that Gaeta will not live that long....

Zarec got on my nerve a bit in this episode but I do see his point. For the regular people on the Fleet, the Cylons are enemies. They don't see them the same way as Adama, Kara, Lee, Roslin etc. do. But I do think that in order for the human race to survive, they have to team up with the Cylons.

Didn't see the Cally/Hot Dog thing coming. It probably has to mean something or otherwise I don't get why Ron chose to go down that route.

And Baltar got a hair cut! He looks good

Laura|
Old 01-24-2009, 12:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Oh crap that last line that Gaeta said after Kara left was funny "Pity Sex"

It did come out of know where for the Hot Dog thing and I don't see what it could mean. I'm sure it means something but just need to wait and see

I love Baltar's hair
Old 01-24-2009, 12:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Right, it was 'pity' sex not 'revenge' sex. I don't know what I was thinking

Laura|
Old 01-24-2009, 12:32 PM
Fan Forum Legend

But it was awesome either way, its totally out of character for Gaeta I miss the innocent and sweet Gaeta
Old 01-24-2009, 12:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I miss him too. So many people have changed since the beginning of the show

Laura|
Old 01-24-2009, 12:56 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Gaeta has totally shocked me , who knew this Gaeta existed..

Quote:
Originally Posted by GEORGEIII (View Post)
Tigh also seemed pretty damn comfortable with his Cylon nature during the "Cylon baby ultrasound scene", even joking around and flirting with the pregnant Caprica Six; heck, he even made her laugh.

Finding out that his beloved Ellen was a Cylon seems to have forced Tigh into finally make peace with his Cylon nature.
I think so, but he was on the human side during the talk with Tyrol, Adama etc in Adama's office.