Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-10-2007, 01:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

Jenny- You can´t be out!
Old 03-10-2007, 02:57 PM
Ultimate Fan

I think he'll catch them sooner than 318... actually, isn't that the episode when he's on a plane? The ep when he catches them in a closet is 17 (when he starts planning a vacation...), but I think it's possible he knows about it even before. Maybe he finds out in ep 16, and then when he catches them in 17, he could start laughing because it somehow confirms what he's thought all along, that Cam is doing it to make him mad?
"Hook is the first person who hasn't let her down. He's always been good to her and shown up for her. That's been her biggest issue with how many times she's been abandoned and left behind, and Hook shows up for her." ~ Jennifer Morrison
Old 03-10-2007, 03:09 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, I know ... I was talking about 3x17 I think both the sleep lap scene and the catching-them-making-out scene will happen in 3x17 ... wait ... I am confused, the sleep lab will happen in 3x16, so he might watch them and later, or in 3x17 he could catch them making out

And is it just me who thinks that casting Marc Blucas was wrong
|it's about time
Old 03-10-2007, 03:27 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs.Almeida (View Post)
And is it just me who thinks that casting Marc Blucas was wrong
Could turn out to be totally embarrassing... but I don't know him.
Old 03-10-2007, 03:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by merveille (View Post)
Could turn out to be totally embarrassing... but I don't know him.
Same here!
Old 03-10-2007, 03:33 PM
Elite Fan

He played Riley on Buffy in season 4 ... here
|it's about time
Old 03-10-2007, 03:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs.Almeida (View Post)
He played Riley on Buffy in season 4 ... here
thanks!
Old 03-10-2007, 03:37 PM
Elite Fan

Ah... I know his face, but since I haven't seen a whole buffx ep in my entire life I cannot say anything about him.
Why do you think that he is the wrong person to play the patient?

Last edited by merveille; 03-10-2007 at 04:05 PM
Old 03-10-2007, 03:44 PM
Elite Fan

Well, obviously he is supposed to play someone from Cuddy's past right? So firstly, I think he is way to young, and secondly I think he is a dull actor.
Hopefully I am wrong but I think I am not I also thought Michelle Trachtenberg, who was also in Buffy was casted mistakenly
|it's about time
Old 03-10-2007, 04:06 PM
Ultimate Fan

I loved Michelle, but Riley... yeah not a fan here And I'll be thinking "eww! Cuddy is doing Buffy's ex!"
"Hook is the first person who hasn't let her down. He's always been good to her and shown up for her. That's been her biggest issue with how many times she's been abandoned and left behind, and Hook shows up for her." ~ Jennifer Morrison
Old 03-10-2007, 04:55 PM
Elite Fan

Exactly And I think it will look ... just wrong if Cuddy tells House to stop fantazising about her, because she was with "Riley"

I do not like Michelle anymore, since her itw When she talked about her part on House and acted like she was 30 years old
|it's about time
Old 03-10-2007, 05:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I really really REALLY hope he doesn't watch them in the camera. That just creepy...and a little scary.

But I'm so looking fgorward to teh closet scene. I think that scene will be hilarious
Old 03-10-2007, 05:28 PM
Elite Fan

I wouldn't call it creepy, maybe he just walks by and sees them And it would explain the laugh later
|it's about time
Old 03-10-2007, 05:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Now I just got a image in my head, House is sitting in front of the monitor watching and eat popcorn
Old 03-10-2007, 06:16 PM
Ultimate Fan

He's also recording them, and he'll make a ton of money when he sells the video with a witty title, like "Playing doctor", but better