Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-10-2007, 09:21 AM
Ultimate Fan

House Spoiler Thread #1: We can't wait to see what happens next!

House Spoiler Thread #1 We can't wait to see what happens next!

With permission from our mods, I decided to open a spoiler thread. First, remember some rules:
- no spoilers in the title
- the spoilers need to stay inside the thread

3.17 Fetal Position - Promo Pics

--“HOUSE”—(9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) CC-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1
PA: Viewer discretion is advised.
WHEN A PREGNANT CELEBRITY PHOTOGRAPHER’S UNBORN CHILD ENDANGERS HER HEALTH, THE TEAM MUST TAKE ACTION BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE TO SAVE EITHER OF THEM ON “HOUSE” TUESDAY, APRIL 3, ON FOX
Anne Ramsay and Tyson Ritter (All American Rejects) Guest-Star
A famous, 42-year-old, pregnant photographer, Emma Sloan (guest star Anne Ramsay), is brought to the hospital after suffering a stroke in the middle of a high-profile photo shoot with Tyson Ritter (All American Rejects). Although Emma’s condition initially stabilizes, her health takes a turn for the worse when her kidneys inexplicably fail. As her health continues to deteriorate, Emma is more concerned about her baby’s well-being than her own. With no other viable explanation for the kidney failure, House realizes Emma may have a rare condition called Maternal Mirror Syndrome, in which the mother’s health mimics the distress level of her fetus. Meanwhile, Cameron and Chase’s secret relationship is exposed to Foreman and Cuddy, and House makes extravagant plans to take a much-needed vacation. House calls Cuddy on the fact she’s taken a special interest in the case as she identifies with Emma’s struggle to have a child later in life, but her compassion for Emma may be clouding her judgment in the case. When Emma’s liver begins to fail, House presents her with the heart-wrenching choice to terminate her fetus or die herself. But with Cuddy on her side, Emma demands they come up with another option – an option that may not exist. With Cuddy and House at odds over how to handle her case, Emma faces a life-and-death situation for both herself and her unborn child in the “Fetal Position” episode of HOUSE airing Tuesday, April 3 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (HOU-317) (TV-14 D, L)
Guest Cast: Anne Ramsay as Emma; Tyson Ritter as himself; Jeff Sugarman as Fetal Surgeon; Bobbin Bergstrom as Nurse

Other info
PoTW is Emma, early 40s, five months pregnant, professional photographer has a stroke while photographing Bono for a human rights promotional shoot. The father is a gay sperm donor, Emma’s on her own. She snaps candids of the staff throughout the ep.
Highlights: Chameron [edited by jovsg: I think this person is using the short form of Chase and Cameron] have convo about House catching them making out in a closet. Cam thinks House is planning something because he’s been quiet about it and thinks House had to know they were there. Chase posits that House might respect their privacy or perhaps Cam wanted House to know they were there and she’s irked that he doesn’t seem to care. Foreman later figures out something was up with them in the sleep lab from last ep. At one point Chase finds a photo Emma took of Cam. Emma tells him to keep it, as she noticed how he looks at her.
Cuddy is emotionally involved and often at odds with House over treatment. House calls it a fetus. Cuddy calls it a baby. At height of trauma, either baby has to go or both mom and baby will die. Mom digs in heels. Won’t abort.
Dramatic surgery where womb is removed from body and surgery performed on infant. Fetus’s arm reaches up and grabs House’s finger. He’s transfixed. Emma goes into trauma. House thinks this is it, but Cuddy makes last-ditch effort and saves her. Mom and baby end up OK. House refers to the unborn as a baby. Emma notices. We end with a montage of Emma’s photos throughout the ep.

House tells Cuddy that he caught Chase and Cam going at it in the janitor closet, but only because Chase and Cam ran and told Cuddy that House was going to do a crazy procedure on the patient. Cuddy says Cam and Chase told on him cause they thought it was wrong. House says Cameron thought it was wrong and Chase was only doing it because he wants to keep gettting some from her. So he didn't tattle tale per say. Also during a DDX which Cuddy is running Foreman finds out about the Cam/Chase coupling. House tells Foreman, don't worry she'll get get the jungle fever next, she's going through the whole office, Cam defends herself and so House asks her in front of everyone if she loves Chase. But before we can get the answer, Cuddy interupts and wants to continue the DDX.
Cuddy warns Cam that she is going to get hurt, cam is naturally offended and says is she going to have this conversation with Chase too? She says no. But you can tell it's Chase who is the one falling for Cam.
source: donkeydog @ TWOP

3.18 Airborne - Promo Pics

This is supposed to be the ep where House and Cuddy are on a plane, and Cameron breaks it off with Chase after he proposes. More info soon.

3.19 Act Your Age - Promo Pics
Dad, (Deran) is an overextended widower dad who is a zoology prof. Goes to pick up kids from daycare. Son Jasper had been accused of pushing a classmate off monkey bars because the classmate said he smelled. Daughter Lucy appears to be the 'good girl', but falls to her knees, clutching for breath.
After theme/credits, Lucy is recovering from heart surgery. Chase and Cam are treating her, Deran and Jasper are in room. They discuss where Lucy has been. Some place where she'd be exposed to something moist where she'd pick up a fungus. Jasper kinda flirts with Cam (cute). Chase injects Lucy with lidocaine and she goes blind.
Later, Lucy tests positive for juvenile rheumatoid arthritis. Deran discusses this with Foreman, but now Lucy can't speak and goes limp. Foreman deduces a stroke.
In a later scene, Chameron discuss that House is going to make them go everywhere together until they work it out.
Jasper brings Cameron a floral arrangement "for helping my sister." Chase pulls out the card which says Congratulations on your bundle of joy" and deduces that he stole them from a maternity patient! Cam takes a single flower and kisses the kid on the cheek.
Later, Lucy is subjected to bloodletting.
Later, House confronts father with a bloody t-shirt found in the vent under Lucy's bed (assuming at house, not hospital room). Accuses father of beating or diddling. Suspects diddling more. House says if not you, then someone. Where's her brother? Brother not around. House wants to do a vaginal exam. Father distraught because she's only five years old.
Cam does the exam for other cuts/bruises/signs of abuse. Is shocked when she starts vaginal exam. Later scene indicates it's because Lucy has started puberty, a condition called precocious puberty. Cam posits that excess hormones caused the stroke. If they can figure out where the hormones are coming from, they can help her.
Later, Foreman and Chase are putting Lucy through a CT machine and Chase is telling Foreman that Cameron is the one who broke it off. Foreman says he's not interested. (hey, buddy, take a number). Chase says he wanted more, but Cam didn't share his feelings. Foreman calls him an idiot. Foreman posits that Cam is either lying or is emotionally detached. Chase asks why she'd be lying. Foreman accuses him of sleeping with her for months and still having no idea who she is. Meanwhile, they find a tumor in Lucy's ovary.
Chase is breaking this news to the dad when Jasper asks Chase if "that other doctor" is his girlfriend. Chase is stymied and replied that they're very close.
House treats a clinic patient who is middle-aged and has lost feeling in her thighs. House deduces it's because her jeans are too tight.
Cam gets on an elevator with two bags of some kind of sample from Lucy's house. Jasper runs to the elevator to ask her about Chase being her boyfriend, and calls Chase a tool . Cam is nice to him. Jasper smacks her on the ass!
More stuff happens to Lucy. Meanwhile, Cam and Chase have "the talk." She apologizes for leading him on, and he doesn't buy it. She says it was just for sex. Chase isn't buying it. Jasper bursts onto the scene and flies into a blinding jealous rage, hurls himself at Chase and bites him. As punishment, Jasper is submitted to an MRI. Then he's bled, just as Lucy was.
Both children are examined at the same time, but Lucy has an excruciating stomach pain.
Cam wants to do an invasive procedure on Lucy that House disagrees with. They're looking for clues that link the two kids. Cam tells Deran that her husband died of brain cancer and she knows how hard it is to make this decision. House says he can't believe she just played the "dead husband card."
Dad signs consent form.
Dad says the kids go to after school day care and none of the other kids are sick. House asks how he'd know that, since he's been at PPTH for a couple of days. House takes off, with his suspicions.
House bounds into the daycare facility and asks all the kids if any of them has hair in their special place. Talks to teacher about what kind of soap they use there and then stops, looking at a rash on her upper lip. Suspects is a really recent lip was and wonders why she'd need to run out at lunch to get it done unless the body hair was excessive.
Turns out the dad is doing the teacher, but using a male enhancement cream to keep up. It's affecting the teacher, and the excess that he excretes through his skin is also affecting the kids, because he touches them through the normal course of the day. House assures him that if he stops using the cream, he'll be floppy, but the kids will be fine.

Official description
HOUSES LATEST PATIENT IS A YOUNG GIRL WITH AILMENTS WELL BEYOND HER YEARS ON HOUSE TUESDAY, APRIL 17, ON FOX
The team takes on the case of 6-year-old Lucy, who collapsed at daycare. They discover that the tissues surrounding Lucy's heart have hardened and are strangling her heart, a condition usually found in much older patients. As the team searches for an explanation, Lucy's condition worsens and she suffers a stroke. There's a palpable tension between Cameron and Chase, and House intentionally assigns them tasks to do together, including a trip to Lucy's house to check for any possible environmental explanations for her condition. While there, they discover surprising evidence indicating that Lucy may have been abused. Lucy's 8-year-old brother develops a not-so-innocent crush on Cameron, and as he becomes increasingly aggressive, House suspects that whatever is killing Lucy has begun to affect her brother, too. As they try to narrow down what is causing Lucy's condition before its too late, House and Cameron clash over how to treat her. Meanwhile, when Wilson takes Cuddy out to see a play, House puts ideas in Wilson's head regarding Cuddy's motivation for going with him in the Act Your Age episode of HOUSE airing Tuesday, April 17 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (HOU-319) (TV-14 L)

3.20 House Training - Promo Pics
POTW's name is Lupe. We meet Bonnie, Wilson's second wife. And she hates House.
Episode description here.
- This may be the episode where House gets a dog.

3.21 No Title Yet - Promo Pics

3.22 Resignation - Promo Pics

Other Spoilers
They made a disclaimer, however, that the Cameron/House relationship will come into play more later on. Unfortunately, they did not divulge any further information about how or why as that would spoil their plans for season 4. (Something for the H/C people to look forward to).
Q&A: House Producer Katie Jacobs Dishes on What Lies Ahead

Those were all the spoilers I could find. If you find some more, tell me and I'll add them to the opening
"Hook is the first person who hasn't let her down. He's always been good to her and shown up for her. That's been her biggest issue with how many times she's been abandoned and left behind, and Hook shows up for her." ~ Jennifer Morrison

Last edited by Serenachan; 03-30-2007 at 07:51 AM
Old 03-10-2007, 09:24 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for opening this thread!! I can't live without spoilers!

I want to watch 3x17... House reaction to Cameron & Chase.
Old 03-10-2007, 09:48 AM
Elite Fan

I am trying to stay away from the spoilers as much as possible But I will probably end up lurking a lot

Thanks Serena for opening oh and ... the title for 3x18 Airborne
|it's about time
Old 03-10-2007, 09:59 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs.Almeida (View Post)
I am trying to stay away from the spoilers as much as possible But I will probably end up lurking a lot

Thanks Serena for opening oh and ... the title for 3x18 Airborne
Thanks! I added it!
"Hook is the first person who hasn't let her down. He's always been good to her and shown up for her. That's been her biggest issue with how many times she's been abandoned and left behind, and Hook shows up for her." ~ Jennifer Morrison
Old 03-10-2007, 10:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

Serena- thanks for that!
Old 03-10-2007, 11:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Are we aloud to have spoilers here?? I mean, there's is a spoiler thread already
Old 03-10-2007, 11:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanna_o75 (View Post)
Are we aloud to have spoilers here?? I mean, there's is a spoiler thread already
Yes, but please guys, read the opening
-no spoilers in the title
-the spoilers need to stay inside the thread

If these rules are broken this thread will be closed!
Old 03-10-2007, 11:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

For this thread!!!!

I've decided to become a spoiler whore!

The worst thing in your life may just contain the seeds for the best things to begin to grow.
Old 03-10-2007, 11:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalikala (View Post)

I've decided to become a spoiler whore!
I love to be a whore of...spoilers, Shappire Winkers, Hugh, HCam...
Old 03-10-2007, 11:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

Aroa!

After reading everything in the opeing post the next eps look interesting!

The worst thing in your life may just contain the seeds for the best things to begin to grow.
Old 03-10-2007, 11:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

Sounds good! I need to know more about HCam!
Old 03-10-2007, 12:25 PM
Ultimate Fan

I'm kind of dreading the next ep

Anyway, I thought this was interesting:

Quote:
So, here she is, she has this arrangement with Chase, and you guys have not seen House find out—but inevitably he's going to find out, and how does he feel about that?
I think - hope - this means that we get a meaningful reaction from him. Also, she says "you haven't seen him find out", so that means he doesn't already know. So he wasn't really serious when he made that joke about the shower
Old 03-10-2007, 01:20 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenachan (View Post)
I'm kind of dreading the next ep

I think - hope - this means that we get a meaningful reaction from him. Also, she says "you haven't seen him find out", so that means he doesn't already know. So he wasn't really serious when he made that joke about the shower
That's why i want to watch ep 18 because it's when it's supposed that House finds about Chase & Cameron arragenment
Old 03-10-2007, 01:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by mokis (View Post)
That's why i want to watch ep 18 because it's when it's supposed that House finds about Chase & Cameron arragenment
Mmm...I don´t like that... ...at least, I hope we get a "happy ending" with that.
Old 03-10-2007, 01:38 PM
Elite Fan

Okay, I am here

Won't House find them making out somewhere? I read something that he will look at them, then turn around and laugh.
I am just wondering about what kind of laugh ... if it is a smirk, or a loud laugh so they will hear it.
And I also think, from the promo trailer we've seen, that House will catch them in the sleep lab via the camera.

So much for "staying spoiler free"
|it's about time