Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-10-2009, 10:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Zaccy♥Nikki.B #440: Because in a performance of five & a crowd of many he only had eyes for her *sigh*

440 Threads of Zac & Nikki Appreciation

Art by Erin

Who better to love than this girl right here, Nikki...Nikki B."
“I always say Zac deserves every fan because he’s such a great guy.
He’s gorgeous inside and out. I adore him.”

Art by Kay
Zac: “I love girls like Tracy. I love girls like Tracy.
And um that’s probably one area I really do agree with Link.
I um love girls with a sense of humor.
And girls with courage. So yeah, that’s it.”
Nikki:“I love that he loves that.”
On Nikki's Golden Globe Nomination:
She also heard from the film's producers and
her cinematic love interest, Zac Efron.
"He said, 'I bet you're crying,' and I said, 'I think I'm flying,'" Blonsky said.

Art by Alex

Made by Sasha

Dreamers and Believers
Nonna* othfan628 * sarahbeth0587 * sarah11650 * princess_narnia * l0velie * butterflygoodbye * V-Nessa * ~Jewel~ * NattyPatty *
Lennie1984 * jillrenay * ~Blueyedbelle~ * Elya * toxicgurl169 * -Beautiful Disaster- * Brucas Forever <3 * MissMarie * lovely_liza * FaLL oUT giRL 0X *
kyleschick * Tayloriffic * fashionfanatic08 * lafcia * GottaLuvJoy23 * dcleo1515 * theirishgirl * Eliza (Liz) xTommyxQxLovex * ZacNnikkifan91 *
perfectlyscrewed * Kare * throwawaythekey * looniejoolie * They Love You Link * Sweet Honeycomb * Dingbat * jessica3311 * tricialynn75 * CrystallineGreen *
OTH_Leyton_4eva * StellaMayfair * pretty saucy * Wynter * ATLNikkifan * AAVaria * hear_the_bells * RainbowChaser * calliebear32 * MissLarkin *
chrissyluvszac * isitcharm * Dir en Grey * Dominique * follow the sun * xunloved05x * Leyton_is_love * speechless1021 * SweetAnna * Zac+Nikki=Love *
confectionery * Elle452 * Ash515* motleyangel * Krizzteh * Nikki_B * everyday's a daydream * kimmysue7 * itsinthestars * Nikki_W *
XxgalaxyxXx * al2539 * daydreamer22688 * dalia_doll * erinbonnie * VanesZikkiPower * MellyBelly * LivvyxBaby * sabrinoush * Joella *
PattiFm * BehindtheMusic<3 * Ugie86 * mb24jg * magpiez * Genie43 * BiggGeekMimi * only dreaming * peach73 * zikkiluvr92 *
cute chick * Frank * evielost * hairsprayfreak08 * ~Karyson~ * thenew_girl07 * LisaP * LuvinJames23 * hairsprayX12 * zikkilover07 *
z/nlover * ZacFanOnWheels * musicalgirl * keddybear33@comcast . net * avispas * Rainstorm18 * blackgreywhite * az2008 * zikkilove * rooney20 *
sashanaa * stillxmyxheart * erinmichelle * twangaroo * missmanda * rhythm_hearts * _Addict_ * kma228 * bree_81 * Kingslee88 *
christine323 * Becky_MKF * Brighter Than Sunshine * zikki4ever * kelliemichelle * aggieduchess10 * zanessasucks * zikki_is_love * kpd05 * fallenangel007 *
NikkiB#1Fan * Twilight of the Innocents * Bass_Cat * MeiTow * lovel1ypink * paulaE * AggiesloveZikki * Besani * ButterflyBabe * zikkilover0110 *
Jamesandhilariefan * ~Abby~ * crazydaze * stardreamz81 * bestwriter101 * emilyloveszikki *Cricket* PoesLigeia * dcnyc67 * christig428 *
MissTeenageHairspray * Annanoelle4987 * Ruby_Slippers* xsweetnightmarex * - Tinkerbell -* Zikkilicious * lady33145 * IcePrinCessx3 * pockets39 * xxLauren09xx * breakmyheart * javasmoker * WoahItsAims * angiecakes * mandicandi

Art by Dave

Honorary Shippers
Elijah Kelley * Rove McManus * Al Roker * Adam Shankman * Mezamashi Hosts * Glen * Batman * Spiderman * Catwoman * Alfred * Flying Monkeys * Munchkins * Wicked Witch of the West * Darth Vader * The Joker * Green Lantern * Shelley * Zadan & Meron * Parade Magazine * Z100 Morning Zoo DJs * Jimmy Marsden * Amanda Bynes * The Universe * Matt Lauer * Brittany Snow * Damien Fahey * Zain Meghji * Matte Babel * Dane Cook * Bees *Cows * Eddie Izzard * Aladdin aka Disney * the internet * Lifetime * Details Magazine * WikiAnswers * Marc Malkin * Sigmund Freud * MOD *Toronto * London * Los Angeles * New York * Newark * Baltimore * Sydney * Melbourne * Madrid * Rome * Access Hollywood * Tim and Biggzy (2DayFM) * National Ledger * Krizzteh's iPhone * *NSYNC * Kim from 9 A.M. (Melbourne) * Brangelina * Fake Zikki * Perez Hilton * Jess' Office * Irish's Dad * Jen's Dad * Em's Dad * The 'Lunch With David' Guy * Christi's Office * The LA Times * afterellen.com * Variety * Playbill * Blake Lively*Entertainment Wise* ET * Zefron.com * France * Swedish media * Listaholic *McDonald's* Granola & Cranberries* Ugly Betty Cast * Jennifer Shankman* Corbin * Broadway World * National Ledger* femalefirst* Karen & Carl Blonsky* David & Starla Efron * Bill Joel * Leo and Kate * Zac's tongue* Lori* Jess's PB* MTV Movie Awards* HSM3 Soundtrack* Academy Awards* ONTD* Subway* Elle Magazine* Canadian Idol* Gus Van Sant* Michelle Trachtenberg* Adam Lambert* Tom Lennon * Devon Soltendieck * ff bunnies * dlisted.com

"I knew I was going to say Nac and Zikki"~Kim from 9am
♥♥♥
"I'll shorten to Nik and broaden it to Zaccy"~Rove

Art by Magz

"Oh' she's incredible!
I have to say there were lots of big stars in this movie
but I had the most fun working with Nikki.
We had a really good time.”
♥♥♥
Seriously, actually I have to interject here.
Nikki was born to play Tracy and seriously she is a real life Tracy you know.
Its very similar to actually her real life story.
♥♥♥
When she came out…Tracy honestly. You have no idea. This girl is, is…
She’s magic.
♥♥♥
Dude, I personally have to say you know that coming into this with slightly more experience,
very slightly more experience.
I was expecting to share a little bit with Nikki
but I think we all ended up learning from this girl.
She was truly incredible.
♥♥♥

I had a bit more experience than her, so I thought I’d take her under my wings and show her a few things.
Little did I know that she would show me so much
and that she and her family took me in as one of their own.

♥♥♥

Art by Sasha

Nikki: Well I'll tell you basically my favorite part is
the world is in love with Zac.
They see him for, you know, his outer beauty.
I know him for his inner beauty and it's
four times as beautiful.
Zac:That was good! Thank you!(giggles, blushing)
Did you hear what she said? That's four times man.
Nikki: He's four times.
Zac: Talking about all this...
Nikki: Like, all this hotness.
Zac: Times four.
Nikki: Times four!
♥♥♥

Nikki: And then of course watching all the other actors work.
I mean I probably learned the most by talking to this guy and working with him.(Zac is blushing)
I mean he’s, he’s incredible.
Just the way he works and the way he handles himself.
He’s such a professional. So I truly…he’s an inspiration.
Zac: Am I in John’s seat? I think I’m in John’s seat. Am I?(laughs)
Nikki: Stop it! No, you’re in Zac’s seat.
Zac: Aw, Nikki. (hugs her)
♥♥♥

400 Reasons of Love

Made by Sasha

Sandwiches is the food of
Interviewer:Where do you guys see yourselves 20 years from now?
Zac: I’m on the couch and…
Nikki: …And I’m making him a sandwich.
♥♥♥
Interviewer:If this movie makes 100 million bucks, and you made a sequel and we
were living in a perfect world, what would you want or expect for the two characters?
Zac:Oh, my gosh I can’t imagine. That would be so much fun.
Nikki: That would be amazing! I think it would be fun to see them together.
Interviewer:Married?
Nikki: Wow!
Zac: Like 20 years down the road, Tracy is making sandwiches for Link.
♥♥♥
Nikki:Exactly! We kinda, we wanted to go (Zac says yeah) back to where we think
we be in like ten years so then worked our way back down.
Zac: Really get in the heads
Nikki: Cause we totally saw ourselves like, you know how we would be if we were married
with kids and came all the way down.
Zac: And Link on the couch with a beer and she's making a sandwich.
Nikki: Exactly
(both look at each other and start laughing)
♥♥♥
“I have to say this,” says Efron’s close friend and Hairspray costar Nikki Blonsky when asked
for a Zac Efron story. “He and I were both so excited about John Travolta being in Hairspray with us.
We knew that he was coming on a specific day, and the night before, me and Zac ran to a Subway,
got sandwiches and ran back to his apartment to watch Grease. We were just freaking out and screaming
that we couldn’t believe that Danny Zuko was going to be in our movie!”~
Details Magazine

♥♥♥

Art by Bev

Best Friends is the best kind of
Well, there's no one better to work with. We honestly became best friends...
Also, her family was so nice to me, they were like my other parents.
♥♥♥
Zac is just phenomenal. He is so talented... and he is gorgeous inside and out.
He is one of the best friends I could ever ask for. He is just amazing.
♥♥♥
“Nikki and I are the best of friends.
She’s an amazing girl, fun to be around.
I don’t think anyone could’ve of been better for her role.
♥♥♥
I happened to get lucky and have, once again, a smart, talented cast.
When the movie ends, you realize it's the start of a much bigger relationship,
especially with Nikki [Blonsky] and Brittany [Snow]. We're very good friends.

♥♥♥

Art by Magz

On Kissing Each Other
Rove: Was there any tongue action in your on-screen kiss?
Zac: (emphatically) Yeah.
Nikki: *gasp* (Looks at Zac with Big O face) You just totally put us out there!
Rove: Stop the clock!
Zac: I thought we had to tell the truth!
Nikki: Ohhh!
Rove: Y'know there a moment there where I kinda thought you...just a little...
*makes twiddle gestures*..did you?!
Zac: A bit..y'know..you kinda forget...I guess..
Nikki: That we're on tv!
Zac: ..and you get carried away..
Rove: How could you not?!
Zac:..this was one of those moments...
♥♥♥
In Australia we work on total honesty.
Nikki, have you ever been kissing a guy, thinking of Zac?

Zac: (gasps and laughs a little)
Nikki: Oh (giggles), um no no. I live in the moment.
Only, only when I am kissing Zac in the movie, or you know,
that's that's the only time I am thinking about Zac.
♥♥♥

Art by Az

RE:Getting asked about the MOD Kiss
Zac:It was, it was very fun. No regrets man.
Nikki:No regrets (Zac repeats no regrets) at all.
Zac: No regrets, come on.
Nikki: Never
Zac: Come on...yeah!
♥♥♥
Zac: It was fun
Nikki: We had a good time. It was you know…
it was…It wasn’t a hard day at the office.
Zac: We made it fun. But it…one thing I can say for sure it was never awkward.
Nikki: Never.
Zac: Never.
Nikki: No
Zac: Nuh-uh
Nikki: But, this is getting awkward!
(Nikki and Zac laugh)
♥♥♥
"This is Nikki. She’s playing Tracy. She’s absolutely incredible.
I get to make out with her in the movie.
Actually the whole reason I signed on to this thing."

♥♥♥
“On screen kisses are really fun. Zac and I by that time were really close friends
so to stand in front of a crew of like 200 people and make out with him, it was a blast.

♥♥♥

Art by Magz

All Natural!
If you were to date anyone from the cast from Hairspray who would it be and why?
Zac: Oh man, put me on the spot. Oh man. You know what I do have to say
I think me and Nikki got a thing.
I don’t know what it is.
Nikki: Yeah!
Zac: She was so easy to work with. We didn’t rehearse that kiss. It was all natural.
Nikki: All Natural baby!
Zac: All natural.
♥♥♥
Nikki: Well you know, just like any other scene in the movie…we had to rehearse.
Damion:Where did that happen, Zac’s trailer?
Zac: This is some story. You tell this one Nik.
Nikki: Well um you know we rehearsed right before the scene and we actually shot that scene for about 4 days. So there’s…
Damion:Wait, you shot a kissing scene with Zac Efron for 4 days?
Nikki: Yeah it wasn’t a hard day at the office just let me tell ya. Just like any other scene it was fun and we had a great time.
Zac: It was all natural, with Nikki it was easy you know. It was fun.
♥♥♥
I… she’s a natural. I swear to God, you know these guys have been doing it their whole lives.
I mean John is such a professional and Chris is amazing but I think Nikki has been ready for this since she was out…from the womb!

♥♥♥

Art by Kay

What if they came to you now and wanted you to do the Broadway show now?
Well they have, they have. And I uh have said maybe someday.
Zac and I want to do it together as Tracy and Link.
So we are going to wait to see if our schedules clear and maybe we will go into it.

♥♥♥
"I watch her walk the red carpet with more poise than I'll ever show.
This is obviously a girl who's been ready her entire life for this."

Art by Kay

Interviewer:Now I have to ask you about this,
Today on the internet somebody sent me that TeenHollywood.com, part of my research is
reading all of the big teeny bopper magazines…there was all this stuff about like
‘You guys are best friends’ but this one was like ‘I like big girls’
Zac: Yeah. Oh, is that what I said? Yeah.
Nikki(laughs): Yeah, he does!
Interviewer:‘Cause their larger than life and comfortable in their skin'
Zac: Well rock on, it’s true. It’s true!
Nikki: (takes his hand) That’s sweet Zac!
Zac: I always say, it’s funny...
but one of the main reasons I can relate to Link
is because you know I’m not all about these like super super skinny perfect girls.
I mean that’s so Hollywood, that’s not what girls are about.
It’s self-confidence (Nikki giggles), it’s…it’s um, sense of humor,
it’s fun, it’s what you do. It’s how comfortable you are.

Nikki: It’s how you shake your stuff.
Zac: That’s…yeah! And Nikki’s got…
Nikki’s got some stuff to shake.

She’s got some stuff to shake.

Nikki: Yeah, and I shook it all for him didn’t I?(laughs)
Zac:(moans, then whispers to himself saying..."shake shake")

♥♥♥

Fiction

Once Upon A Dream- Final Chapter By Kayla
The Road That Got Us Here 9/? by Becca
We've come this far, but we've still got a long way to go-Part 1 By Sasha
We've come this far, but we've still got a long way to go-Part 2 By Sasha
No Title, Yet- Follow Up By Alaina
One Year By Charlie
New installment of What Really Happened By Krystin
Whatever It Takes By Sher
Now and Then: Chapter 1 By Emma
New Chapter of Ef's Bar By Christi
TurnOn Part One: Dream of My in Blue By Mel
Unconditional Love By Lanie
That Summer By Magz
Every Effort Has Been Made By Irish

Art by Becky

"When me and Nikki started filming, we hit it off right away.
We became really close.

"You look Beautiful" ~ A private moment caught on film

Videos

The Way You Make Me Feel By Jess
Shake It By Alaina
Easier To Be By Sher
Chasing Cars By Kay
'I'm afraid this must be love" By Nonna

Fan videos from previous milestones

JessNonnaCatElsaKristySashaAlainaAzKaySherBev

Art by Sasha

It’s funny, I was compared to Nikki, slightly more experience with the limited work I’ve done.
I was kind of prepared to be helping her and encouraging her and maybe possibly teaching her something but from the first day I was extremely disappointed, I found myself taking tips from Nikki. She was so brilliant in everything she does. She tries everything. She is so courageous.
So talented, you can say she’s never done anything before, but it’s almost not right.
She’s been ready for this moment her whole life. And thank god that everyone in ‘Hairspray’ was creative enough to look for her, because I’ll tell you what she deserves to be here more than any of us.

♥♥♥

Zikki History 101

Made by Sasha

Nikki's 18th Birthday On Set3 Step Kiss for a Big FinaleBehind the Scenes of Hairspray featurettes
Zac Efron sings at Wild Adventures Zac Performs @ ShoWestKitsonKEWL Mag - Hollywood Film Festival event
Hairspray Cast on the Today ShowHairspray Cast @ the Today ShowHairspray Cast Performs on the Today Show
Zac, Nikki & Amanda @ TRLHairspray Cast on SYTYCDSome Radio Interviews
Hairspray Cast Gets Their AwardPalm Spring Festival 2008Hairspray Cast Accepts TCAHS cast on Oprah part 1HS cast on Oprah part 2Ten things you didnt know about hairspray Part 1Part 2Part 3Nikki on ET and talks about ZacNikki Extended ET Interview where she talks about Zac Zac on ET! Vogue Party talking about NikkiNikki on Access Hollywood and talks about Zac E! THS with Nikki talking about Zac Part 2Zac, Nikki & Amanda MTV InterviewZac talks about Hairspray 2 Zac talking about HS cast & movie @ PSIFFZac Efron Talks to (MOD) about the kiss

Toronto

Made by Sasha

Cutest Interview EverMuchNews: Hairspray Hits TheatresMuch Music Part 1Much Music Part 2Much Music Part 3 Toronto Tribune

London

Made by Sasha

Hairspray cast on T4 Richard and Judy 1Richard and Judy 2Richard and Judy 3London Rainbow carpet individual interviewsZikki London Rainbow carpet interview

Australia

Made by Sasha

Zac Efron and Nikki Blonsky - The Stars of 'Hairspray'Zac Efron & Nikki Blonsky on Ten News [6th Sept, 07]Hairspray Melbourne Premiere - Zac Efron and Nikki Blonsky
Zac and Nikki on The Kerrie-Anne Show - "Take that!"Zac & Nikki Hot 30 CountdownZac Efron & Nikki Blonsky on Rove Live (Interview) Sep 9 07
Zac Efron & Nikki Blonsky on Rove Live (other parts) Sep 9 07Zac and Nikki on AU NickelodeonZac and Nikki on an Australian Morning ShowA Chat w/ Zac and Nikki

Madrid

Made by Sasha

Zac Efron en España porfavor bajen el volumenHairspray: Entrevista a Zac Efron y Nikki BlonskyZac and Nikki in Madrid/SpainZac and Nikki @ Madrid Premiere

Rome

Made by Sasha

Zac Efron a Roma, foto e autografiTrain of Desires Pt1Train of Desires Pt2Train of Desires Pt3A day in Rome with Zac EfronTRL Rome Part of TRL

Japan

Made by Sasha

Zac and Nikki in JapanZac and Nikki in Japan Pt2MTV Japan MTV Japan Cinemablog Zac, Nikki, and Adam @ Japan PremiereHairspray in Japan
Japan Premiere 1Japan Premiere 2Short Message from Zac and Nikki

Art by Ley

Zac: Yeah you know Nikki really does CARRY this movie. Yeah you know. There is no if, and or but's about it.
Its not John's movie, its not Michelle Pfeiffer's movie.
It is, its Nikki you know. She is Tracy. And it is ugh, she takes command of a huge cast. Um so it was a pleasure to watch her work.
Interviewer: Zac is being a gentleman. That's a very pretty big compliment Nikki. You blushing?(Zac shyly laughs).
Nikki: I, I am blushing. Well you know I have to say I really I....one of the greatest parts of this whole experience was um meeting Zac. And um, working with him. He is one of the biggest teen idols right now. And the hottest guys out there. He is so sweet. And I just know him for the amazing person that he is. You know the world, the world only gets to see his acting and outside beauty but I got a joy to get a TASTE of his inside beauty.
Zac: Lying through her teeth.

If you were a piece of living room furniture, who would you most want to throw yourself at?
Nikki: I'm going to come out with a crazy one and (turning to Zac) you're going to kill me for saying this but I would be a love seat and I'd throw it at Zac. I just love him to death.
Zac: There's not a person out there that I want to throw furniture at. I don't really understand the question! It's so outside the box. Uhm. I'd be a smoke alarm and throw it at (singer) Amy Winehouse, because . . . she's on fire? I have no idea what this question means (They laugh).

Picture of the Moment

400 Threads of Celebration

Most Recent Threads

Zac♥Nikki #400: Because 400 threads have taught us to value Quality over Quantity
Zachary♥Nicole#401:Because we can't wait for her to turn 20.
Zachary♥Nicole#402:Because working with her again "would be fun, it would be great!"
Zachary♥Nicole#403: Because he's always thinking of her in the shower
Zac♥Nikki#404: Because they want to spend her birthday in their birthday suits
Zac♥Nikki#405 Because When Nikki Went Down Under He Liked It!
Zac♥Nikki#406: Because in Rome he said "I'm falling in love"
http://www.fanforum.com/f251/zac-nik...ting-62865716/
http://www.fanforum.com/f251/zac-nik...kiss-62866425/
Because they are a once-in-a-lifetime miracle
Zac♥Nikki #410: Because between smiles and peeking down her shirt what's not to love
Zac♥Nikki #411:Because just a simple hand on his waist says so much.
Zac♥Nikki #412: Because he loves her specials 'favors'
http://www.fanforum.com/f251/zachary...fate-62870879/
Zachary ♥ Nicole # 414: Because a year or a day, two hearts that love are never far apart
http://www.fanforum.com/f251/zac-nik...hing-62873537/
Zac♥Nikki #417 Because she's the one with the glass slipper
Zachary♥Nicole #418: Because they're each other's biggest fan.
Zac♥Nikki #419: Because whether it is after a week or after a year, when they get together it is like coming back home
Efron♥Blonsky #421: Because we all can see the bigger picture.
Because he looks at her like she is the ice cream and he the spoon
Efron♥Blonsky: #423: Because their destiny is written.
Zac♥Nikki #424: Because when he says 'Sexy Can I' she is going to say 'YES'
http://www.fanforum.com/f251/nik-zac...sigh-62884402/
http://www.fanforum.com/f251/nik-zac...ound-62885622/
Zac♥Nikki #427: Because Gus Van Sant knows attraction when he sees it
Zaccy♥Nik #428: Because they're like good fruit juice; 100% natural.
http://www.fanforum.com/f251/zac-nik...link-62889011/
Zac♥Nikki #430: Because not everyone was thrilled with the MOD kiss, but Zac sure as hell was!
Zac♥Nikki #431: Because like the energizer bunny during a blackout, Zac's tongue keeps going strong
Z♥N #432: B/C we love that the first thing that comes to Zac's mind about the MOD kiss was "it was awesome". *blush*
http://www.fanforum.com/f251/zac-nik...3/index19.html
Zachary♥Nicole #434 Because for them, having Hairspray 2 in the works means more "rehearsal" time;-)
http://www.fanforum.com/f251/zachary...1/index21.html
ZacಌNikki # 436 Because for a smile they could share the night and it goes on and on
ZacಌNikki #437: Because when everyone else was silent he heard her voice loud and clear
ZacharyಌNicole#438: B/C he said "when I'm REALLY having fun I black out and get way too excited." MOD kiss, anyone?
Zac♥Nikki#439: B/C Devon busted him by saying "you got some tongue in there", & Zac replied "pretty sure, pretty sure"
Old 06-10-2009, 10:49 PM
Master Fan

Thanks Jess!

Kay Theatre & Musicals I love Christi Team Blonsky
Old 06-10-2009, 10:51 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for opening

[ Sasha MJ
-I l o v e y o u m o r e. ]
Old 06-10-2009, 10:51 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for opening Jess
Old 06-10-2009, 10:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

NP

Thought I'd switch it up with their nicknames for each other

& idk why the lst 3 thread links are spacing at the end like that

But for the title

Old 06-10-2009, 11:05 PM
Addicted Fan

yay! thanks for the new thread Jess!!

this title is just WIN!
Old 06-10-2009, 11:14 PM
Elite Fan

Love that animation so much

[ Sasha MJ
-I l o v e y o u m o r e. ]
Old 06-11-2009, 01:01 AM
Elite Fan

New thread! Love the title!
NZ | Icon by Shelle
Old 06-11-2009, 06:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Morning

Old 06-11-2009, 07:03 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for opening Jess!

Guh, I love that handholding. Who is it that found that video?
Old 06-11-2009, 07:28 AM
Dedicated Fan

Love the new thread! Genuis. As always.
Old 06-11-2009, 07:32 AM
Elite Fan

Just 10 threads to go!
Old 06-11-2009, 07:46 AM
Dedicated Fan

Jeez. *looks at her pitifully short and stupid chapter 2*

I've got a lot of work to do.
Old 06-11-2009, 07:50 AM
Elite Fan

Me too Amber
Old 06-11-2009, 09:29 AM
Addicted Fan

I feel so weird because I have all my things for the milestone done, to not cram and feel the pressure is totally odd