Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-28-2008, 04:02 PM
Master Fan

Nik♥Zaccy #315: Because the eskimo kiss was adorable

315 Threads of Zac & Nikki Appreciation

by Bev

ಌ Dreamers and Believers ಌ

write2me ಌ othfan628 ಌ sarahbeth0587 ಌ sarah11650 ಌ princess_narnia ಌ l0velie ಌ butterflygoodbye ಌ V-Nessa ಌ ~Jewel~ ಌ NattyPatty
Lennie1984 ಌ jillrenay ಌ ~Blueyedbelle~ ಌ Elya ಌ toxicgurl169 ಌ -Beautiful Disaster- ಌ Brucas Forever <3 ಌ MissMarie ಌ lovely_liza ಌ FaLL oUT giRL 0X
kyleschick ಌ Tayloriffic ಌ fashionfanatic08 ಌ lafcia ಌ GottaLuvJoy23 ಌ dcleo1515 ಌ theirishgirl ಌ *Eliza (Liz) ಌ xTommyxQxLovex ಌ ZacNnikkifan91
perfectlyscrewed ಌ Kare ಌ throwawaythekey ಌ looniejoolie ಌ They Love You Link ಌ Sweet Honeycomb ಌ Dingbat ಌ jessica3311 ಌ tricialynn75 ಌ CrystallineGreen
OTH_Leyton_4eva ಌ StellaMayfair ಌ pretty saucy ಌ Wynter ಌ ATLNikkifan ಌ AAVaria ಌ hear_the_bells ಌ RainbowChaser ಌ calliebear32 ಌ MissLarkin
chrissyluvszac ಌ isitcharm ಌ Dir en Grey ಌ *Dominique* ಌ zac'sgirl ಌ xunloved05x ಌ Leyton_is_love ಌ speechless1021 ಌ SweetAnna ಌ Zac+Nikki=Love
confectionery ಌ Elle452 ಌ Ash515 ಌ motleyangel ಌ Krizzteh ಌ Nikki_B ಌ everyday's a daydream ಌ kimmysue7 ಌ itsinthestars ಌ Nikki_W
xXxgalaxyxXx ಌ al2539 ಌ daydreamer22688 ಌ dalia_doll ಌ erinbonnie ಌ VanesZikkiPower ಌ MellyBelly ಌ LivvyxBaby ಌ sabrinoush ಌ Joella
PattiFm ಌ BehindtheMusic<3 ಌ Ugie86 ಌ mb24jg ಌ magpiez ಌ Genie43 ಌ BiggGeekMimi ಌ only dreaming ಌ peach73 ಌ zikkiluvr92
cute chick ಌ Frank ಌ evielost ಌ hairsprayfreak08 ಌ ~Karyson~ ಌ thenew_girl07 ಌ LisaP ಌ LuvinJames23 ಌ hairsprayX12 ಌ zaclover07
z/nlover ಌ ZacFanOnWheels ಌ musicalgirl ಌ keddybear33@comcast . net ಌ avispas ಌ Rainstorm18 ಌ blackgreywhite ಌ az2008 ಌ zikkilove ಌ rooney20
sashanaa ಌ stillxmyxheart ಌ erinmichelle ಌ twangaroo ಌ missmanda ಌ rhythm_hearts ಌ _Addict_ ಌ kma228 ಌ bree_81 ಌ Kingslee88
christine323 ಌ Becky_MKF ಌ Brighter Than Sunshine ಌ zikki4ever ಌ kelliemichelle ಌ aggieduchess10 ಌ zanessasucks ಌ zikki_is_love ಌ kpd05 ಌ fallenangel007
NikkiB#1Fan ಌ Sugarhigh_dave_xo ಌ Bass_Cat ಌ MeiTow ಌ lovel1ypink ಌ paulaE ಌ AggiesloveZikki ಌ Besani ಌ ButterflyBabe ಌ zikkilover0110
Jamesandhilariefan ಌ ~Abby~ ಌ crazydaze ಌ stardreamz81 ಌ bestwriter101 ಌ emilyloveszikki ಌ *Cricket* ಌ PoesLigeia ಌ dcnyc67 ಌ christig428
MissTeenageHairspray ಌ Annanoelle4987

by Dave

by Sasha

By Az

Honorary Shippers

Elijah Kelley * Rove McManus * Al Roker * Adam Shankman * Mezamashi Hosts * Glen * Batman * Spiderman * Catwoman * Alfred
Flying Monkeys * Munchkins * Wicked Witch of the West * Darth Vader * The Joker * Green Lantern * Shelley * Zadan & Meron * Parade Magazine * Z100 Morning Zoo DJs
Jimmy Marsden * Amanda Bynes * The Universe * Matt Lauer * Brittany Snow * Damien Fahey * Zain Meghji * Matte Babel * Dane Cook * Bees
Cows * Eddie Izzard * Aladdin aka Disney * the internet * Lifetime * Details Magazine * WikiAnswers * Marc Malkin * Sigmund Freud * MOD
Toronto * London * Los Angeles * New York * Newark * Baltimore * Sydney * Melbourne * Madrid * Rome
Access Hollywood * Tim and Biggzy (2DayFM) * National Ledger * Krizzteh's iPhone * *NSYNC * Kim from 9 A.M. (Melbourne) * Brangelina * Fake Zikki * Perez Hilton * Jess' Office
Irish's Dad * Jen's Dad * Em's Dad * The 'Lunch With David' Guy * Christi's Office * The LA Times * afterellen.com

by Becky

300 Threads of Celebration

Fiction:

Serendipity by Sher
Five Steps To Falling by Ley
Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed, Someone Blue by Becca
Fountain Follies 6 by Lo
Harder, Faster, Stronger by Kayla
Who Better To Love: Chapter 7 by Jen
Help Me Make It Through the Night by Irish
The Night Is Young by Jess
Surprise in Utah by Sasha
LYIO Summer Days by Nonna

Videos:

Zac & Nikki - My Only Hope by Kay
I Like The Way by Bev
Zac & Nikki - (I've Had) The Time of My Life! by Jess

Fan videos from previous milestones:
JessSherBevNonnaCatElsaKristy

Where The Heart Is - A Zac/Nikki FicMix – by Bev
Hinder - A Blofron Ficmix – by Sher

Zac & Nikki 101 - Everything You Ever Needed to See to Understand The Zikki Connection

KitsonKEWL Mag - Hollywood Film Festival eventHairspray Cast @ the Today Show
Zac, Nikki & Amanda @ TRLBehind the scenes of Hairspray featurettesCutest Interview EverMuchNews: Hairspray Hits Theatres
MOD Part 1 of 7MOD Part 2 of 7MOD Part 3 of 7MOD Part 4 of 7MOD Part 5 of 7MOD Part 6 of 7MOD Part 7 of 7 The Kiss

Australia - Love Down Under

Zac Efron and Nikki Blonsky - The Stars of 'Hairspray'Zac Efron & Nikki Blonsky on Ten News [6th Sept, 07]Hairspray Melbourne Premiere - Zac Efron and Nikki Blonsky
Zac and Nikki on The Kerrie-Anne Show - "Take that!"Zac & Nikki Hot 30 CountdownZac Efron & Nikki Blonsky on Rove Live (Interview) Sep 9 07
Zac Efron & Nikki Blonsky on Rove Live (other parts) Sep 9 07Ten: Melbourne interview - removed ♥ Radio Interviews Parts 1 and 2

Spain - Amor de Madrid

Zac Efron en España porfavor bajen el volumenHairspray: Entrevista a Zac Efron y Nikki BlonskyZac and Nikki in Madrid/SpainSpanish Ants Interview

Italy - Amore In The Eternal City of Rome

Zac Efron a Roma, foto e autografiTrain of DesiresA day in Rome with Zac EfronTRL RomeZac Efron con le fans

Japan - 日本の愛

Zac Efron & Nikki Blonsky Promote "Hairspray" In JapanMTV Japan MTV Japan Cinemablog

by Magz_____________________________________________________by Magz_____________________________________

Most Recent Threads

Zac♥Nikki#301: Because when asked what he loved most about life he smiled & said her
Zac♥Nikki #302: Because somehwere out there tonight they're wishing on the same star

Zac♥Nikki #303: Because unconditionally he is there for her
Zac♥Nikki #304: Because with every kiss and every hug she makes him fall in love

Zac♥Nikki #305: Because the underdog always wins
Zac♥Nikki#306: Because it's fun having a best friend, a cute friend that you like
Zac♥Nikki #307: Because the sound of her beautiful voice reaches him wherever he is
Zac♥Nikki #308 Because he realized big brown eyes can hypnotizeNik♥Zaccy #309:Because she's the missing piece he nee

Nik♥Zaccy #309:Because she's the missing piece he needs
Nik♥Zaccy #310: Because she's the voice he hears inside his head.
Zac♥Nikki#311: Because he paints all his dreams the color of her smile.
Zac♥Nikki#312: Because she's the remedy he's been searching hard to find.
Zac♥Nikki#313:B/C their relationship is like a TOOTSIE POP...the world may never know.
Nik♥Zaccy #314: Because true love begins when nothing is looked for in return

Beauty and the Beast.
||Azzaria
Old 06-28-2008, 04:05 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for opening!

So, I was searching through my Shia/Megan Fox thread and this quote that reminds me of them also reminds me of Zac&Nikki...

Love is not about finding the right person, but creating a right relationship. It's not about how much love you have in the beginning, but how much love you build until the end.
Old 06-28-2008, 04:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-Nessa (View Post)
Thanks for opening!

So, I was searching through my Shia/Megan Fox thread and this quote that reminds me of them also reminds me of Zac&Nikki...

Love is not about finding the right person, but creating a right relationship. It's not about how much love you have in the beginning, but how much love you build until the end.
Awww I that quote Nessa

Thanks for opening Az

Love the title Nonna Its it ironic she came up with this and yet she is trying so hard to not let it win Trink Kissing Survivor Well if that kiss doesnt win at least we got this title out of it

So sher u can scratch this off your list
Old 06-28-2008, 04:10 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Thanks for opening!

I love it Nessa thanks
Old 06-28-2008, 04:12 PM
Master Fan

I was off fighting with ImageReady it hates me lol

love the title!!! thanks for opening Az

Nessa
! aww that quote is so sweet!

Cammy!

Kay Theatre & Musicals I love Christi Team Blonsky
Old 06-28-2008, 04:15 PM
Obsessed Fan

YAY new thread!

NOw im off im about to kill my freaking TV its tainted ARG!!!
Old 06-28-2008, 04:16 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Thanks for opening!

That's an awesome quote!

Kay!!!!!!

Cammy Boo!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess
Thanks for opening Az
Oh, no problem at all Jess. **Plots revenge **

Beauty and the Beast.
||Azzaria
Old 06-28-2008, 04:25 PM
Addicted Fan

*peaks in*

Hola!! Gah I go away for a day and we are done with two full threads! hee, and then there is the issue of me being lazy and not wanting to catch up.... anything interesting happen that I need to know about?

and Nessa, I am loooving that quote! So cute and very true of Zikki!!!
Old 06-28-2008, 04:27 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for opening Az!

Nessa!! That quote is so sweet, and is totally Zac and Nikki (and Shia and Megan - I love that boy too.)

I really need to go but I can't stay away.

Jess, I've sent you a PM, please don't be tooooo harsh.

ETA: Magz!!!
Old 06-28-2008, 04:28 PM
Master Fan

Azzy Poo

KayKay

Julie
Old 06-28-2008, 04:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Awww Az I really get scared opening here But I love u

Quote:
Originally Posted by christig428 (View Post)
Jess, I've sent you a PM, please don't be tooooo harsh.
Im going to look at it now

Magz- ur a lifesaver
Old 06-28-2008, 04:41 PM
Addicted Fan

Christi!

Aww Jess, it's no biggie! I am all over that nose rub!kiss, it is just to damn adorable!
Old 06-28-2008, 04:42 PM
Obsessed Fan

Thats it i frucking Hate E!

i needa watch HS or i swear im going to kill my tv!

but sadly i lost my movie so im screwed!
Old 06-28-2008, 04:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magpiez (View Post)
Christi!

Aww Jess, it's no biggie! I am all over that nose rub!kiss, it is just to damn adorable!
I know it is isnt I have your art on my desktop computer the Zikki/Trink art with the TS and Trink Noserub

Julie-what happened on E! ?
Old 06-28-2008, 04:58 PM
Master Fan

noooo what happend to e its my fave channel what happend Julie dizzle