Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-19-2008, 11:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH......ME MUERO...ME MUERO...ME MUEROOOOOO.....LEAN ESTO!!!!!!!

The Ultimate 2-Day ZV Sighting
Old 05-19-2008, 12:11 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizzie♥Z&V (View Post)
Es como "muy lindo" "muy tierno"
Gracias Lizzie

Tambien, gracias por el articulo, muy bien
Old 05-19-2008, 05:55 PM
Master Fan

De nada

Me encanto el sighting Vivi, es tan tierno todo el tiempo juntos

Y ojala y MAOW si llegue a Cannes aunque sea el del proximo año

but let's pretend is love ...
Old 05-19-2008, 06:50 PM
Master Fan

y que te puedo decir!!

ahora Zac no se quiere separar de la novia!! (ves que la tiene en todo lado cerca... hasta las filmaciones de noche noche... y en el trailer)
no me quejo... que siga asi de lindo, porque Zac es divino
y awwwwwww (mori)

icon credit: guilderferns
Old 05-20-2008, 05:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Buenos dias y awwwwwwwwwwww

Quote:
"I came into rehearsals a few weeks late -- bad idea. It was tough catching up with everybody. Corbin, who's just the most incredible natural dancer I've ever seen. I mean, Vanessa's tough to keep up with, man," Efron said.
Quote:
"But to come back to Utah and be with my friends, it's just a dream come true. I called my mom and dad on the first day and was, like, 'I feel like I'm on vacation.' ... We really are friends and it's pretty fun," Efron said.

ABC News: Behind the Scenes: 'High School Musical 3'
Old 05-20-2008, 09:32 AM
Master Fan

Awww muy lindo
Old 05-20-2008, 03:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Bueno, parece que hay mes de estreno para Seventeen:

Quote:
Muchelle Trachtenberg did a Ryen Seacrest interview and said that 17 again would be out in Jan...
Les traigo un sighting

Quote:
Cheryl @ 05/20/2008 at 6:48 pm Another sighting of our favorite couple - this time with Kenny Ortega! The sighting was from Monday, May 19th!

May 20, 2008
Lucy’s Best Day Ever
Filed under: Crazy Little Thing Called Life — Rachel @ 10:16 am
Yesterday was Lucy’s 8th birthday. When she woke up, we all hopped into her bed. She looked at us and said, “I don’t feel 8!” We laughed and told her that is a pretty common feeling, NOT feeling a year older on your birthday. She got ready for school, sporting her new High School Musical t-shirt, she brushed her teeth with her new High School Musical toothbrush and then opened her present, High School Musical Barbies.

She had a great day at school and thankfully I did remember to drop off donuts to her class. That was a close one!

After school we asked her where she would like to have her birthday dinner. She wanted California Pizza Kitchen. We drove downtown to CPK and found a parking spot right in front. (Which was miraculous) As Aaron parked I looked out my window and noticed a small group of people standing less than 5 feet from my car door. First I recognized Kenny Ortega the director of High School Musical! “NO WAY!! That’s Kenny Ortega!!!” I shouted to Lucy and signed to Leah. Then I realized that Vanessa AKA Gabriella and Zac Efron AKA Troy were standing with him!!! Zac had a hat on and Vanessa had BIG sunglasses, you could tell they were trying NOT to be recognized. “Oh my gosh!! Lucy look it’s Zac and Vanessa!!!!” I threw open my door, grabbed Lucy and walked the 4 steps to stand in front of them. “I am sorry to bother you, but it’s her birthday today and she’s even wearing her HSM t-shirt and got HSM barbies as her gift can we just say Hi?!!!” They said, “Happy Birthday!” and Zac asked Lucy to give him “5″. She did. Kenny started waving at Leah, letting her know it was okay to come out of the car. Leah wheeled forward in her heeleys, white as a ghost with her jaw to the ground. “ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME!!!”, she all but screamed. Zac said, “I like your heeleys!”

We let them know how much we love HSM and are excited for the next one. (They shoot here in Salt Lake City). And you may have recognized “Coach Bolton” in our Signing Time DVD “Family Feelings and Fun”.
Then they quickly made their way through the mall before too large of a crowd formed. we stood their stunned. I realized my legs were shaking. LOL. Lucy looked at us and said, “This is the Best Day Ever!” We had to agree.

After lunch we ran into Kenny again. He stopped Lucy and was talking to her. He had his little Yorkie with him and told Lucy that he loves her name, and when he gets another Yorkie, he is going to name it Lucy.

When I told my sisters what had happened they all asked, “How did you pull that off?” I just laughed, “Oh what we won’t do for a birthday around here!”

We didn’t get pictures with them, but I will be posting Leah and Lucy’s afterglow pictures when we got to the restaurant

Last edited by vivizanessafan; 05-20-2008 at 05:12 PM
Old 05-20-2008, 08:00 PM
Master Fan

Hasta enero??? vaya si es mucho

Gracias por los sightings muy lindo, tambien lo que Zac dijo de Vanessa, me dio mucha risa con eso de llegar tarde a los ensayos "Bad idea, bad idea" su cara de arrepentimiento

but let's pretend is love ...
Old 05-20-2008, 08:34 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Gracias por los sightings muy lindo, tambien lo que Zac dijo de Vanessa, me dio mucha risa con eso de llegar tarde a los ensayos "Bad idea, bad idea" su cara de arrepentimiento
a mi tambien
pero se ve que tuvo muchos... ensayos ... privados

"I feel like I'm on vacation" DICE!! bailando 12 horas
bueeeh... de vacaciones "feliz" solo porque esta con la novia verdad?? y con todos los amigos claro!!

Respecto a lo de Seventeen... supongo que esta bien que sea en enero... mira, mejor es enero que esperarse hasta el proximo Agosto!!
y creo... que cambiaron de fecha porque el 15 de Agosto (hoy estuve en el cine) otra pelicula "importante" se estrena... y no me acuerdo cual es... pero mañana a ver si se me viene a la mente de nuevo el trailer... y me parece que no era solo una sino dos... asi que no se
la cosa es que no se pase mucho tiempo... y esperarse un año mas... QUE DAÑO! para todos! asi que lo mas pronto posible mejor

y lo del sighting, Zac siempre tan lindo y generoso... sobre todo con los chiquitos!!

Old 05-21-2008, 08:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Lo unico que tengo es esto por ahora

An “Extra-ordinary” HSM3 Experience
Old 05-21-2008, 08:25 AM
Master Fan

Gracias por la video de HSM3
Old 05-21-2008, 12:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ok, chicas.....MAOW al final se paso este año en Cannes....pero no fue toda la pelicula....fue una preview....nada mas...y parece que no entusiasmo demasiado....

Quote:
Cannes feels the big chill
Again, Americans don’t step up at market

As the festival winds down, no U.S. distributor has made a major acquisition. The tepid Cannes market continued what's been a dismal cycle for the finished-film market that began last year in Toronto.

Theatrical grosses have dropped, there's been a glut of product, and then came the closing of Warners' speciality divisions. The result, insiders say, is because specialty divisions can afford only so many costly in-house productions, there will be fewer overall indie releases during the coming year.

For the sellers, producers and filmmakers who rely on fests and had been enjoying the boom that preceded the current bust, it will mean adjusting both expectations and strategies at future fests.

Here at Cannes, signs of the soft market couldn't be ignored. Miramax made a big splash last year with its $3 million, North American purchase of "The Diving Bell and the Butterfly," but has made only one fest purchase since, the Cannes opener "Blindness," pre-buying U.S. rights at Toronto. Last year, studios drove bidding on James Gray's "We Own the Night" up to $11.5 million, but this year buyers circled Gray's "Two Lovers" warily.

Even the more commercially oriented Cannes market failed to seduce buyers, who took a wait-and-see attitude toward movies like Richard Linklater's "Me and Orson Welles" and Darren Aronofsky's "The Wrestler."

The companies that have opened their wallets since Toronto were the new, product-hungry mini-majors like Overture and companies that tend to get active in buyers' markets, like Sony Pictures Classics (which went on an unusual buying spree at Sundance when traditionally bigger gamblers like the Weinstein Co. failed to raise prices).

Here at Cannes, smaller outfits like Liberation, First Look and IFC picked up the slack. IFC took at least six Cannes titles, which will help fill its large VOD pipeline.

Larger companies just seemed gun-shy about pulling the trigger. "People are just shell-shocked from the absence of New Line, Picturehouse and Warner Independent, so they're very cautious," said Myriad Pictures' Kirk D'Amico.

But this caution was not just reactive. Companies also stayed out of the acquisitions game as a way of reducing their backlog of upcoming titles. Fox Searchlight has reduced acquisitions -- it bought only one film at the three fests combined -- as a way of limiting its exposure and risk. Paramount Vantage is continuing to up its production level and reduce its fest buys -- which means that it will have fewer movies, but will face higher risk/reward rations on each.

Distribs are also concerned that audiences are steering clear of downer films. "We took a gamble and bought the Atom Egoyan film before the festival, but while there are some good films, they're very specific art films, and we haven't found one or two we feel strong enough to buy at this point," SPC's Dylan Leine said.

European sellers are not necessarily sympathetic to American fears over less easily marketable product. "The Americans are lazy, they're arrogant and too scared to do any deals," said one European sales exec. "I tell them: get some balls -- your companies are all going down the toilet, maybe now's the time to get some films before it all collapses"

But even though Cannes failed to pop, acquisition-oriented companies like SPC will still need films. "We're going to look hard next week for sales prices [to come down]," Leiner added. "I think you'll see a lot more buying in the summer."

Among sellers, the word is new strategies are needed to jumpstart the market. Films will need be approaching completion before they are presented to buyers. "Buyers perceive that it's a buyers' market and they don't have to buy off footage; they can wait for the whole film," WMI's Cassian Elwes said.

Specialty divisions are also looking for higher-profile projects -- which could mean a tilt away from smaller passion projects. That's the tack CAA and Endeavor are taking with the Jim Carrey comedy "I Love You Philip Morris" and WMI is doing with the $30 million "Islands in the Stream," starring Tommy Lee Jones.

Still, hopes for a rebound spring eternal. "People are going to realize they need product, so the second someone makes a move the market is going to go nutty," one seller said. "Don't be surprised if it happens at Toronto."

Then again, some people said that about Cannes.
Old 05-21-2008, 12:44 PM
Master Fan

Gracias Val
Old 05-21-2008, 04:14 PM
Master Fan

Video de Extra!!

YouTube - Extra - Behind The Scenes of HSM3

que pena por la pelicula... pero bueh, si no la van mostrar este año como "pelicula" es logico que no causara tanta sensacion... de todas maneras, algo me dice que viene buena

Old 05-21-2008, 06:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

AWWWWW....."I'm proud....She deserves it"

Y video de Access Hollywood

YouTube - Access Hollywood: High School Musical 3 - Behind The Scenes