Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-17-2007, 02:56 PM
Absolute Fan

Have I told you girls lately that I love you?

Awesome bit o' Dylan there Stell...aren't The Pickets awesome? Bexsy you'll be at the theatre day after MY birthday..may just treat myself...

CG..that's what I like to hear

Nikki is one in a million....the world and his wife see it..she's an original and I don't talk bullhockey.

Bit of introspective destructivana (I totally just made up that word)

Adams Ryan-La Cienega Just Smiled

"Ah the night... here it comes again"
It's on with the jeans, the jacket and shirt
How'd I end up feeing so bad
For such a little girl?

And I hold you close in the back of my mind
Feels so good but damn it makes me hurt
And I'm too scared to know how I feel about you now
Las cienega just smiled... "see ya around".

And raise my glass 'cause either way I'm dead
Neither of you really help me to sleep anymore
One breaks my body and the other breaks my soul
La cienega just smiles as it waves goodbye.

"Ah the night... here it comes again"
It's off with the jeans, the jacket and the shirt
How'd I end up feeling so bad
For such a little girl?

Feels so good but damn it makes me hurt
And I'm too scared to know how I feel about you now
How I feel about you now
La cienega just smiles and says, I'll see you around"

YouTube - Ryan Adams - La Cienega Just Smiled

Addy for Nikki mail:
William Morris Agency NY
1325 Avenue of the Americas
New York, New York 10019
USA.

People have wrote her and she's responded sending stuff etc apparently
I’m actually looking in the mirror right now and I know that in 10 years, I won’t look like this. I’ll look 31, not 21. It’s our spirit that people will remember us for as time goes on and we grow older.-Nikki Blonsky

Last edited by theirishgirl; 09-17-2007 at 03:05 PM
Old 09-17-2007, 02:57 PM
Extreme Fan

Well, if I wasn't depressed before, I am now. My husband (he's not officially my ex yet- we're separated) was supposed to come over tonight. I just talked to him 30 minutes ago, and he said he was on his way. Then he calls back, and says he can't make it because he has to go help his cousin with something. This is code for "I'm gonna go get drunk instead." Why do I even bother? He always picked his family over me when we were together, I don't know why I think it will be any different now. This reconciliation just isn't going to happen. I need more Zikki stuff to remind me that somewhere out there are people who really do love each other, even if they're not officially together. Sorry for the OT post, just needed to vent a bit.

ETA: Another beautiful song choice, Irish. So much Zikki love.
Old 09-17-2007, 02:58 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by They Love You Link (View Post)
i know zac's is on zefron.com but i'm not sure where to look for Nikki's address.

EDIT loved the songs BTW
Nikki's is on Nikki Blonsky Fans

viktor/yurri. daria/trent. eli/grace.

Last edited by perfectlyscrewed; 09-17-2007 at 03:01 PM Reason: inapproprite use of the letter I, Seasme Street would cry
Old 09-17-2007, 03:00 PM
Part-Time Fan

Ryan Adams!!!!

*faints*

Can't let him get by without mentioning 'Desire'.

Just listen to it. It's incredible. One of my favorite songs ever.

Zac/Nikki: Because our ship has smut to die for and cute nicknames to boot.

icon by: My Emo!Twin, Ley, who always gives me Spent!Zac. Just like Irish.
Old 09-17-2007, 03:05 PM
Passionate Fan

I love everyone's song choices.

Quote:
Sorry for the OT post, just needed to vent a bit.
Never be sorry for having to vent. That's what we're here for, well that and to take over the world with Zikki. But I think we have time for both.

viktor/yurri. daria/trent. eli/grace.

Last edited by perfectlyscrewed; 09-17-2007 at 03:08 PM Reason: because I'm sorta an idiot and kind double posted. *emo tear*
Part-Time Fan

Can you believe how much we have covered in two days?!

So much to be thankful for!

Look how many new Zikki chicks we have! Now we have each other to pick us up whenever we are down or share in the love!

We can read Becca and others' fiction

We can go see Hairspray to get our Trink fix (jealous of you Becca - you go girl)

We all found I Can Wait and now have it and are singing it and knowing that the power behind will bring only good!

Can we not get a Zikki chick from Japan before the promotional tour?

Random thoughts on Zac - pressures he is going through now, I don't envy him. The V pics scandal won't die down and they will be reminded forever. I certainly wouldn't want my present boyfriend to know I had sent pics to another guy! So the stress is there - even Ryan Seacrest made a joke about it on the Emmy's last night. It's a tough thing all around for Z and V. Enough said on that.

Back to the Great Ideas

Letter to Zac

I am all for that Carrie!

Appreciation to Nikki Letter

Really think we should do this. I had planned on doing one - being thinking about it for a month - because she has inspired me with her story and what she gave me in her performance in Hairspray. And how she carries herself and what she stands up for - she is a wise woman - and so talented.

I do have an address for her - but it's not the talent agency one. We probably could get something from New Line or William Morris.

And definitely, we should get Anna from Australia to go see Rove and give him our letter and tell him we are turning gay for Nikki.
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLNikkifan (View Post)
Callie girlfriend - lovin' back at you - should have know you were a Southerner!
Back at ya, Ginger!

Quote:
You know I think that Zac has benefited from knowing our girl. He is a smart young man (HOTTIE) and is down to earth like she is. Their interests are similar and their values are, too - with the support of great parents and family. I am sure that she and her Mother couldn't have been nicer to Zac and V in Australia. That is CLASS - and she has it in spades! And I bet Mr. Efron who doesn't talk about his personal life - speaks with our girl.

You can tell from all the interviews we have read from people who were in Hairspray, they are with Nikki. That goes from Adam Shankman, John Travolta, Elijah and Amanda . . . Nikki was the one who got close to Travolta and Shankman. You can see and feel the love that Adam and John have for her - good grief - she calls Travolta and Adam still. Nikki is the one close to Zac's idol.

They will always be there to support her - knowing that she deserves the best and they will help her get it! John gave her his agent. (Remember Travolta saying she was one of those stars that only comes every 30 years - will have to find that interview) She asks advice from both of them. Adam will kick her behind if he sees her getting down about Zaccy!

So let's write that letter! Tell her we love her! We are the Zikki Chicks and we would all turn gay for her! (We can write Rove, too)

Has she not always put Zac first in everything - protecting him in interviews, taking the lead in interviews, etc. There is no way that the smart boy will not see that. Raging hormones don't talk forever!

If he can't see that, we will send HIM a letter from the Zikki Chicks! And kick his behind (ooh - lovely thought - - oops - mind out of the gutter!)

I love you guys!
Wow! I have nothing else to add, but to say wow! What wonderful observations. Your words really made me put things into perspective! Thanks!

Welcome, peach!

Last edited by calliebear32; 09-17-2007 at 03:11 PM
Old 09-17-2007, 03:09 PM
Part-Time Fan

I'm so sorry, Carrie. My sister's going through something similar now. You both will make it. Guys like that (your husband and my brother-in-law sound creepy-similar) aren't worth holding yourself back.

Zac/Nikki: Because our ship has smut to die for and cute nicknames to boot.

icon by: My Emo!Twin, Ley, who always gives me Spent!Zac. Just like Irish.
Old 09-17-2007, 03:10 PM
Dedicated Fan

Oooh we could so do that all together, and post it the same day, with a mention that we all know each other and decided to do a massive fan post from all over the world to show her the love That would be the first time in my life I would send fanmail!! LOOL!

Edit : Carrie, I send you a big hug from France, that's not much but I feel for you and believe me, you're too good for him. Go girl, you're strong!!
Old 09-17-2007, 03:10 PM
Absolute Fan

Sorry to hear that Stell..Carrie..Starrie? Boys are stupid..throw rocks at them Same goes for you Marie honey. Oh and awesome obs Ginger

at your edit PS.

Ah Ryan Adams when you're looking inward..nothing like it..and yes Desire..totally fits too..overkill with the lyric posting much lol?...oh wtf not..we're on a roll

Ryan Adams-Desire

Two hearts fading, like a flower.
And all this waiting, for the power.
For some answer, to this fire.
Sinking slowly. The water's higher.
Desire.

With no secrets. No obsession.
This time I'm speeding with no direction.
Without a reason. What is this fire?
Burning slowly. My one and only.
Desire.

You know me. You don't mind waiting.
You just can't show me, but God I'm praying,
That you'll find me, and that you'll see me,
That you run and never tire.
Desire.

YouTube - Desire
I’m actually looking in the mirror right now and I know that in 10 years, I won’t look like this. I’ll look 31, not 21. It’s our spirit that people will remember us for as time goes on and we grow older.-Nikki Blonsky
Old 09-17-2007, 03:11 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by perfectlyscrewed (View Post)
I love everyone's song choices.

Never be sorry for having to vent. That's what we're here for, well that and to take over the world with Zikki. But I think we have time for both.
Aw, thanks. I'm glad I have you guys to listen to my whining. And now I have something else to vent about- slightly less OT this time-
I just realized I left my CD case in my sister's car (she lives in Tennessee) and it has my Hairspray soundtrack in it! I don't have an Ipod, so I'm just completely out of luck. Seriously? This got me closer to tears than all the crap with my husband.

ETA: I just listened to 'Desire' -which I'd heard on House, but I didn't realize it was the same song. Beautiful!
Old 09-17-2007, 03:12 PM
Obsessed Fan

I'm so up for writing her a letter. She needs to know she has a support system behind her, that she has fans that will support her through anything and adore her for who she is.

I may write one individually.
Old 09-17-2007, 03:19 PM
Loyal Fan

Carrie- Awwww, If I knew where your sister lived in Tennessee, I would go and get the CD for you. And, don't apologize for venting...we all need to at some point. Besides, men can be such @@@ sometimes! Who needs them? You've got your fellow chicks here as support!

Jenny- I agree! Nikki needs to know that she has fans will support her all the way. I've never written a fan letter before, but I will for this girl.

Old 09-17-2007, 03:19 PM
Dedicated Fan

Yep I will do that too
Old 09-17-2007, 03:22 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by StellaMayfair (View Post)
Aw, thanks. I'm glad I have you guys to listen to my whining. And now I have something else to vent about- slightly less OT this time-
I just realized I left my CD case in my sister's car (she lives in Tennessee) and it has my Hairspray soundtrack in it! I don't have an Ipod, so I'm just completely out of luck. Seriously? This got me closer to tears than all the crap with my husband.

ETA: I just listened to 'Desire' -which I'd heard on House, but I didn't realize it was the same song. Beautiful!
Carrie

Can't you download to your computer and play that way?

And honey, you deserve a good man who won't treat you like *******. You know the saying about a door opening - and you can't go forward until you realize what your true worth is! You are the best - loved by all your friends here - and ARE GOING ON TO GREAT THINGS IN YOUR LIFE! It's just a little push to get you to another place. You know, just like our Zaccy will need.

Love you.