Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-17-2007, 02:02 PM
Part-Time Fan

Well, as long as we're on 'Pieces Of You', let's throw in 'Absence Of Fear', too. I swear, I cried the first time I heard that song, Gorgeous.

And when they finally get together (AKA 'the inevitable'), 'Morning Song' is definitely applicable. Yeah. Because they will be living together.
Old 09-17-2007, 02:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

lol, there are soo many songs that just scream with ZIKKI-ness!
& it hits me when the lights go on. s---, maybe i miss you
miss you by louis tomlinson
BUY IT ON ITUNESSTREAM IT ON SPOTIFY
▌casey · © ·
Old 09-17-2007, 02:14 PM
Obsessed Fan

Hi everybody!

Firstly,sorry for my English...I am not a native English speaker. I've been lurking around here for almost a week now. I admire Nikki in "Hairspray",thats why I've been looking some infos about her on the internet...and I found this forum. I was so happy when I found this really interesting forum! Also I've heard about Zac Efron before but i did'nt pay attention...He's everywhere,in the mags,tv etc...Also I'm not a teen anymore but I found out that he and Nikki are a cute pair so I followed and been following them in this forum. I was so excited the past few days but today I'm sooooooooo lonely because of the pics of Zanessa that you've mention...so i decided to join the forum! I would like to talk to you guys
Obsessed Fan

Hi everybody!

Firstly,sorry for my English...I am not a native English speaker. I've been lurking around here for almost a week now. I admire Nikki in "Hairspray",thats why I've been looking some infos about her on the internet...and I found this forum. I was so happy when I found this really interesting forum! Also I've heard about Zac Efron before but i did'nt pay attention...He's everywhere,in the mags,tv etc...Also I'm not a teen anymore but I found out that he and Nikki are a cute pair so I followed and been following them in this forum. I was so excited the past few days but today I'm sooooooooo lonely because of the pics of Zanessa that you've mention...so i decided to join the forum! I would like to talk to you guys
Obsessed Fan

I hate that I'm in the same boat as Nikki (StellaMyFair was discussing in on the op).

Can someone do me a macho favor and send me a PM of everything that's happened since Friday? I've missed so much since it was Homecoming weekend and I can't go through all four threads.

Please? I'll heart you forever.

Pretty please.
Old 09-17-2007, 02:15 PM
Obsessed Fan

sorry double post
Old 09-17-2007, 02:16 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystallineGreen (View Post)
First of all, I love you... LOOOL well not in THAT way but I do for all the other reasons
Thank you for this great message
Why do I feel like an infomercial?

You don't love me that way? *Is disappointed* I'd turn gay for any one of you Would love to do an ole meet & greet

Glad you like Callie & Casey. Welcome to the madhouse Peach Lovin' the jewel..gal rocked before she sold out lol.

*******....Mika just killed me with his new song.

Okay...this is one of my favourite songs ever and seems apt just now..and I mean from more than one POV

Only You-The Flying Pickets

Looking from a window above,
It's like a story of love,
Can you hear me?
Came back only yesterday,
We're moving farther away,
Want you near me,
All I needed was the love you gave,
All I needed for another day,
And all I ever knew,
Only you.

Sometimes when I think of your name,
When it's only a game,
And I need you,
Listen to the words that you say,
It's getting harder to stay,
When I see you.
And all I ever knew,
Only you.

And all I ever knew,
Only you.

And all I ever knew,
Only you.

This is gonna take a long time,
And I wonder what's mine,
Can't take no more,
Wonder if you'll understand,
It's just the touch of your hand,
Behind the closed door.

And all I ever knew,
Only you.

YouTube - Flying Pickets - Only You
I’m actually looking in the mirror right now and I know that in 10 years, I won’t look like this. I’ll look 31, not 21. It’s our spirit that people will remember us for as time goes on and we grow older.-Nikki Blonsky
Old 09-17-2007, 02:21 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by calliebear32 (View Post)
Becca- We'll turn you into a Southerner yet!

Ginger - Thanks for the uplighting message. I needed that!
Callie girlfriend - lovin' back at you - should have know you were a Southerner!

You know I think that Zac has benefited from knowing our girl. He is a smart young man (HOTTIE) and is down to earth like she is. Their interests are similar and their values are, too - with the support of great parents and family. I am sure that she and her Mother couldn't have been nicer to Zac and V in Australia. That is CLASS - and she has it in spades! And I bet Mr. Efron who doesn't talk about his personal life - speaks with our girl.

You can tell from all the interviews we have read from people who were in Hairspray, they are with Nikki. That goes from Adam Shankman, John Travolta, Elijah and Amanda . . . Nikki was the one who got close to Travolta and Shankman. You can see and feel the love that Adam and John have for her - good grief - she calls Travolta and Adam still. Nikki is the one close to Zac's idol.

They will always be there to support her - knowing that she deserves the best and they will help her get it! John gave her his agent. (Remember Travolta saying she was one of those stars that only comes every 30 years - will have to find that interview) She asks advice from both of them. Adam will kick her behind if he sees her getting down about Zaccy!

So let's write that letter! Tell her we love her! We are the Zikki Chicks and we would all turn gay for her! (We can write Rove, too)

Has she not always put Zac first in everything - protecting him in interviews, taking the lead in interviews, etc. There is no way that the smart boy will not see that. Raging hormones don't talk forever!

If he can't see that, we will send HIM a letter from the Zikki Chicks! And kick his behind (ooh - lovely thought - - oops - mind out of the gutter!)

I love you guys!
Old 09-17-2007, 02:30 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by theirishgirl (View Post)
Why do I feel like an infomercial?

You don't love me that way? *Is disappointed* I'd turn gay for any one of you Would love to do an ole meet & greet

Ok, ok, I didn't want to frighten you :-p And I take note for the meet and greet, that would be totally awesome

ZIKKI INVADERS : WORLD DOMINATION INCOMING!!!

I'm all for writing a letter to Nikki, not on the Zikki side, but to tell her my admiration and my love
Old 09-17-2007, 02:31 PM
Extreme Fan

Welcome, peach! Everyone's really friendly here, just jump right in. Your english is really good. It's better than some people who speak it as a first language (although everyone on this board has really good grammar and spelling-- Zikki Chickies are smart )

Jenny, I'm sorry you're feeling this way. I went through the same thing in high school with my best guy friend. What made it worse was that my best girl friend, who knew how I felt about him all along, started dating him. I hope it gets better, hon.

Erin.I freaking love all the Jewel songs. 'Painters' makes me cry every single time, although it doesn't really fit here. Too sad!

Irish, beautiful song, darling! Love it, so perfect.

Ginger (that's your name, right? Still learning over here.) I like your idea of sending Zac a letter. Somebody needs to tell that boy what's what.

I have yet another one for you. I spend entirely too much time thinking of Zikki songs.

Bob Dylan- To Make You Feel My Love

When the rain is blowing in your face
And the whole world is on your case
I could offer you a warm embrace
To make you feel my love

When the evening shadows and the stars appear
And there is no one there to dry your tears
I could hold you for a million years
To make you feel my love

I know you haven't made your mind up yet
But I would never do you wrong
I've known it from the moment that we met
No doubt in my mind where you belong

I'd go hungry, I'd go black and blue
I'd go crawling down the avenue
There's nothing that I wouldn't do
To make you feel my love

The storms are raging on the rollin' sea
And on the highway of regret
The winds of change are blowing wild and free
You ain't seen nothing like me yet

There ain't nothin' that I wouldn't do
Go to the ends of the earth for you
Make you happy, make your dreams come true
To make you feel my love
Old 09-17-2007, 02:33 PM
Obsessed Fan

Thank You
Old 09-17-2007, 02:36 PM
Obsessed Fan

wow....i leave for 30 minutes to put my shopping away...tesco.com delivers lol, i come back and there's already lots to comment on.

Quote:
Dearest, darlingest Nikki,
YOU ARE SO FREAKIN' AMAZING!!!! IF ZAC CAN'T SEE IT, HE'S BLIND!!!! IT TAKES A LOT FOR ME TO SWING 'THAT WAY', BUT I WILL PUBLICLY ANNOUNCE THAT YOU MAKE ME QUESTION MY SEXUALITY!!
Quote:
Nikki,
You are an inspiration. Your bubbling outgoing nature is intoxicaing and I to would completly go gay for you. Which is saying alot. You are talented and amazing and if I continue to go any further, I would start writing bad emo poetry for you. So I'll end by saying that, I'm glad you got the role of Tracy Turnblad because you showed the world that it's not how you look it's everything you are and are capable of doing that matters. Thanks and happy wishes. Ley
these are both really good, i'll have to put some thought into mine and post it later...does anybody know where to send Nikki fanmail to? i know zac's is on zefron.com but i'm not sure where to look for Nikki's address.

EDIT loved the songs BTW
Old 09-17-2007, 02:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

yes Zikki chicki's actually know how to spell and use grammar :]]

-goes off to watch rove interview because she needs her Zikki fix-
& it hits me when the lights go on. s---, maybe i miss you
miss you by louis tomlinson
BUY IT ON ITUNESSTREAM IT ON SPOTIFY
▌casey · © ·
Old 09-17-2007, 02:53 PM
Part-Time Fan

Good grammar. Spell check. So hot.

Zac/Nikki: Because our ship has smut to die for and cute nicknames to boot.

icon by: My Emo!Twin, Ley, who always gives me Spent!Zac. Just like Irish.
Old 09-17-2007, 02:56 PM
Elite Fan

Hey, we should put the latest interview clips on the opening post.