Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-20-2008, 03:22 PM
Elite Fan

what time could this be?
Old 10-20-2008, 04:00 PM
Elite Fan

Oooo, Zac and Ryan should be fun! So, wait, did this happen today? He should be leaving for NYC tomorrow morning at the earliest so that won't leave time tomorrow I don't think...

Thanks for the heads up Kristen!
Old 10-20-2008, 05:29 PM
Part-Time Fan

I read on ZF that Zac is going to be shirtless tomorrow on Entertainment Tonight

Wonder what this is going to be? I'm salivating in anticipation
Old 10-20-2008, 05:35 PM
Master Fan

Old 10-20-2008, 05:42 PM
Extreme Fan

Thanks for the clips, Bee
Wicked is my religion
- The Regent is my church -
Old 10-20-2008, 07:10 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by love1ypink (View Post)
I read on ZF that Zac is going to be shirtless tomorrow on Entertainment Tonight

Wonder what this is going to be? I'm salivating in anticipation
it's for 17 Again

they're airing a first look type deal..
Old 10-20-2008, 10:33 PM
Master Fan

Can't wait to see it!!!

I hope it's post-wig...
Old 10-20-2008, 11:58 PM
Elite Fan

peep the Mike thread

&& this, Disney is so wrong first Troy's ring && now his suit? really?
let the boy keep SOMETHING!

Quote:
Teen pin-up Zac Efron is still waiting for the suit he was promised as a keepsake from the third and final High School Musical movie.

The young actor asked if he could keep the smart outfit his character Troy wears in the new film - but costume heads held it back just in case Efron had to re-shoot scenes.

But, after seeing the suit displayed at the film's premiere, Efron thinks it's time he gets what he was promised.

He tells WENN, "I actually asked to keep one of Troy's suits from the movie and everyone said, 'No, we might have re-shoots, so we have to keep it.'

"I was like, 'All right, that's cool.' But when we walked into the El Capitan theatre (in Los Angeles) and my suit was on a mannequin like, 'Please come touch the suit,' I was like, 'Are you kidding? Re-shoots?' It's still sitting in the theatre, I'm sure. I want that suit."
Efron wants High School Musical suit - Yahoo! News UK

but El Capitan?
Old 10-21-2008, 12:08 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
my suit was on a mannequin like, 'Please come touch the suit,' I was like, 'Are you kidding? Re-shoots?'
Ok seriously this guy cracks me up
Wicked is my religion
Old 10-21-2008, 12:10 AM
Elite Fan

that part made me laugh too

i love when he candidly talks, he's so sarcastic && sucha smart-ass, he reminds me a lot of my friend Adam
Old 10-21-2008, 12:26 AM
Extreme Fan

Hahahaah yeah, I love that kind of comments, so totally him
Wicked is my religion
Old 10-21-2008, 12:41 AM
Loyal Fan

Is it just be or is it somewhat crazy how many articles there are about Zac turning 21? Not just a few blogs... lots of real publications. I can't remember them doing it for other celebs. Well, it's good publicity for him so I don't have a problem but I'm still amazed how Zac-obsessed the media is.

I can't wait for all the new stuff to come this week.
Old 10-21-2008, 12:47 AM
Elite Fan

it's a big deal, 'Disney' heartthrob can legally drink now, they've built him up, they're waiting for him to slip up.. but like he said, he's not gonna give anyone the satisfaction of that viscious cycle unfortunately

but i agree.. it is sort of odd that so many people are reporting on him turning 21.. but again, he is apart of one of Disney's biggest hits..
just proves how popular he is as an entity && how badly the media wants to catch him doing something

after NYC ithink they've got a little break..
but they still have promo to do well into early November in Japan && Aus..
Old 10-21-2008, 02:18 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by yagirlbee925 (View Post)
it's a big deal, 'Disney' heartthrob can legally drink now, they've built him up, they're waiting for him to slip up.. but like he said, he's not gonna give anyone the satisfaction of that viscious cycle unfortunately
I guess you're right. Interestingly though, I've seen a few things where people state that he can now "legally" begin his downwards spiral but in the next sentence say they think he's smart enough not to.

I like that even the gossip rags and blogs consider him a smart guy and don't really expect him to follow the bad examples as much as they'd love to see it.

Btw, I assume that everybody has seen by now that the POTC4 rumor was not complete? From CinemaBlend:

Quote:
Still no official studio confirmation on the status of Pirates of the Caribbean 4, but the gossip keeps coming. The latest name rumored to be in the cast is High School Musical 3 star Zac Efron. Maybe Pirates 4 will be a musical? Yo ho ho, and tap dance on a bottle of rum?

Word of Efron’s involvement comes from the National Enquirer, where next week they’ll probably follow up this story with an expose into the secret life of the Chupacabra. But according to the National Enquirer, Efron is signed up to board the Black Pearl, and he’ll earn a cool $10 million in cash to do it.

Interestingly, their story also claims that Efron was actually approached to replace Johnny Depp at one point, when Depp briefly balked at returning to Captain Jack. Disney wised up and plied Johnny with enough cash to get him on board, but Efron remained on their radar, and now they’ve found some sort of supporting role for him. That role is, they say, meant to groom Efron to replace Depp further on down the road. Replacing Johnny is a doomed idea but Zac’s a pretty boy, so maybe he’ll be the new Orlando Bloom. Got a blonde wig in your closet Efron?

It’s Efron’s existing relationship with Disney via High School Musical that makes this otherwise odd rumor somewhat plausible. At least as plausible as some of the others, one of which we’re to blame for. In fact as part of the deal outlined by the Enquirer, Efron is also being chained to the High School Musical franchise for even longer, with his Pirates contract also serving as a means to force his return as Troy Bolton for High School Musical 4.
The linking with HSM4 imo makes is more and less likely at the same time. More likely because I could see Disney trying to get him for HSM4 by giving him POTC4. Less likely because I can't see Zac signing to HSM4 even if it's sweetened by POTC4.
Old 10-21-2008, 05:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Did you not see all the alcohol he got for his birthday?! It was crazy, but it really isn't as big a deal as they are making it out to be. Oh well.

But oh boy all these rumors.

Molly.