Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-04-2007, 08:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Sorry girls I was MIA last night lol

I knew if I came on I wouldnt get anything accomplished for the 100th thread...I worked on my Part 2 of my Trink Fic & accomplished a lot for my video... ..which I am starting to like haha. I was up to almost 4 amBut & had only 3 & 1/2hrs of no sleep & I have my final tonight which I have no studied for.....ahhhh and I leave for L.A. tomorrow ...speaking of I need to bring something up...

I know im not as important as Ley...but can we postpone the 100th thread until I get back from L.A.? Like I get back next Tuesday night...so at least give me 24hrs lol...Wednesday night..... I know its a long-shot but I thought I would ask lol...u girls are going through these threads like crazy lately and I thought I would be back in time and now it seems unlikely. Plus im in charge of the threadbook and im going to put what I have together tonight but we are missing a lot of peoples entries still IE: Jennifer, Kayla, Key, Nonna, Rhea, Tracy, Irish, SweetAnna, Chas, Carrie, Claire, Jules, Jenny, both Kim's.....and that is off the top of my head......and I want to enjoy my vacation lol...if its a no...i understand and I will do my best to turn it into Ley. My friend has a computer and internet but I dont want her to think im nuts lol. I just feel a little pressured is all. Please let me know what everyone's thoughts are
Old 12-04-2007, 08:49 AM
Absolute Fan

Jess of course you're as important...we are only the sum of our parts after all..like a clock..if one cog is missing we don't tick quite so well My stuff is nearly done for the threadbook-will get it to you tomorrow

at the title..Grease is the word

On the catch up Zikki and couches just go together

I cannot wait for Sweeney Todd But if it cheers you up any..Johnny Depp himself was scared of Sweeney Todd Like he nearly told Tim he couldn't do it..thought his voice wasn't up to it...reminds me of someone..silly boy

Now Pennywise

As a 3 year old I knew the entire Thriller dance

I pity the fools on JJ I'll have you know they have me down as one of the most deluded people there..and I'm proud of it! As I said last thread:

The higher we rise up, the smaller we appear to those who are unable to fly-Nietzsche

I feel sorry for those that cannot open their minds to possibility
I’m actually looking in the mirror right now and I know that in 10 years, I won’t look like this. I’ll look 31, not 21. It’s our spirit that people will remember us for as time goes on and we grow older.-Nikki Blonsky

Last edited by theirishgirl; 12-04-2007 at 02:33 PM
Old 12-04-2007, 09:08 AM
Addicted Fan

Yay for Sweeny Todd fan! I am pumped to see this movie as it has so many things I love! 1. Sweeny Todd it'self, 2. Johnny Depp as ST 3. Tim Burton directing! 4. Tim's wife (whom I FLOVE as Bellatrix in Harry Potter) and 5. IT'S A MUSICAL!!! hehe I am an oober dork, but sooo pumped to see it!

back on topic..... I was looking at all the HSM2 promos that zefron.com has and as I went through them Zac just seemed uncomfortable and awkward. Didn't help the pictures were cheesey as butt and really staged, but I mean was it that bad Zac couldn't even try to look as if he was having fun? And I am not bashing HSM in the least, I HEART HSM! It was just sad to me as a fan of the movies to see him so uncomfortable looking in the promotionsals for it.
Old 12-04-2007, 09:09 AM
Part-Time Fan

LOL love the new title its so cool.....love that picture of NIKKI......
avi made by: me
Old 12-04-2007, 09:14 AM
Passionate Fan

Hello girls

Jessica~ I agre with Irish Everyone in here is important! So, don't ever think that

FLOVE the title! I would love to see Zikki do Summer Luvin. That would be hilarious!
Old 12-04-2007, 09:14 AM
Absolute Fan

I posted on JJ

I had a dream way back when day 2 of Madrid came out that Zikki had been out the night before at a karoake bar singing You're The One That I Want
I’m actually looking in the mirror right now and I know that in 10 years, I won’t look like this. I’ll look 31, not 21. It’s our spirit that people will remember us for as time goes on and we grow older.-Nikki Blonsky
Old 12-04-2007, 09:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks Irish & Tracy - That means a lot hehe. So do we think we can postone the 100th thread? Or no? lol....
Old 12-04-2007, 09:17 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by theirishgirl (View Post)
I posted on JJ

I had a dream way back when day 2 of Madrid came out that Zikki had been out the night before at a karoake bar singing You're The One That I Want
Irish

how are you?

Jessica
*Hug*
Old 12-04-2007, 09:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Magpiez - that's not on topic.

But Jess & girls, if you wanted to do like a 99.5 or something like that, you can.

beautiful creatures
Old 12-04-2007, 09:21 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrendaSaysHi (View Post)
Magpiez - that's not on topic.

But Jess & girls, if you wanted to do like a 99.5 or something like that, you can.
I thought we couldn't do that. A while back we wanted to and was told no? Not trying to be rude just don't understand. Thanks!
Old 12-04-2007, 09:25 AM
Extreme Fan

Hi here !

Working day is over for me, but I'm sad cause it was my last day in a nursery school (I'm actually studying and I was in professional training (idk if it sounds correct, don't now the english translation for the french word ) and I'm gonna miss the little kids who where there

Anyway, I'm gonna post a comment on JJ for Nikki cause this morning I only had time for looking the pics of the gorgeous girl =)

And tonight, I'm gonna think about the 100th thread too, the questions you answered will definitely makes me have a fight with my brain lol

Oh btw, I just Christian!Zac =)
Wicked is my religion
- The Regent is my church -
Old 12-04-2007, 09:27 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *°*Peryne*°* (View Post)
Hi here !

Working day is over for me, but I'm sad cause it was my last day in a nursery school (I'm actually studying and I was in professional training (idk if it sounds correct, don't now the english translation for the french word ) and I'm gonna miss the little kids who where there

Anyway, I'm gonna post a comment on JJ for Nikki cause this morning I only had time for looking the pics of the gorgeous girl =)

And tonight, I'm gonna think about the 100th thread too, the questions you answered will definitely makes me have a fight with my brain lol

Oh btw, I just Christian!Zac =)
Peryne

What are you going to school for? Glad your work day as ended and mine has just begun!
Old 12-04-2007, 09:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Here are the questions for the threadbook again:

Here you go Tracy & for everyone else- With over 100 Zikki shippers...half of you should be sending in an entry lol...and specifically to the girls I mentioned a few posts back

Username: (also give an avatar you would like to use)
Name/Nickname:
What made you become a Zikki shipper?
How many times you have seen HS in the theaters?
Fav Zikki Moments/Memories:
Fav Zikki video interviews:
Fav Zikki Pics: (you can list or send me the pics you want to use)
Fav Zikki In-side Jokes:
Fav Zikki Honary Members:
Fav Zikki Thread Memories:
Fav Ziki Quotes:
Fav Zikki fan fiction stories/series:
Fav Zikki Art piece can also include the art & give credit: banners, icons etc.
Fav Zikki Fan videos:
Fav Zikki Songs: songs that remind u of Zikki

Jill- ya we were told we werent allowed to do that

Last edited by *PassionateJ*; 12-04-2007 at 09:34 AM
Old 12-04-2007, 09:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by speechless1021 (View Post)
I thought we couldn't do that. A while back we wanted to and was told no? Not trying to be rude just don't understand. Thanks!
That was for the 68.1-69th ordeal. The 100th Thread is a totally different thing

beautiful creatures
Old 12-04-2007, 09:32 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrendaSaysHi (View Post)
That was for the 68.1-69th ordeal. The 100th Thread is a totally different thing
Oh ok cool! Thats good to know!

Thanks Jessica~