Passionate Fan

Ahhhhhh 301 Someone Open!!

Dieeeeee!
Old 12-04-2007, 09:19 PM
Obsessed Fan

i'll open.....haven't done it in a while so it's probably my turn
Old 12-04-2007, 09:21 PM
Master Fan

So, any takers to open? It's a thrilling experience!

ETA: Thanks Bex! *phew*
Old 12-04-2007, 09:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by zac'sgirl (View Post)
Becca

ETA: Jess

WHEN I SUGGESTED THOSE DATES FOR THE 100TH THREAD, I WAS TOTALLY WRONG. I MEANT SUNDAY DECEMBER 16 OR MONDAY DECEMBER 17.

I totally meant for AFTER you got home.
ohh ok I was like this Sunday/Monday doesnt help me ahhhh lol. So is that date good to go cause then i dont need to rush on my video/fics tonight and get myself ready for my trip???...I guess we can keep sending in for the thread book to at least when I get back for sure if we are postponing the thread...sorry if I sounded a little too pushy to get the entries in today...wasnt sure if we were postponing the thread and I needed to get things ready

Quote:
Originally Posted by daydreamer22688 (View Post)
I'm so excited for you!!!!!! You should text me if you find or see anything amazing, get me autographs ahahahah you can have them right to my flover haha!

I shall miss you when you're gone my flover!
Kayla- my flover I will miss u too PM me your cell# and I will let u know if anything exciting happens hehe on my trip.... and if by some destiny I meet Zac I will ask one for u & for everyone here

ETA: Ash-love the Nikki YT fan video...anything with nsync is just

Last edited by *PassionateJ*; 12-04-2007 at 09:28 PM
Old 12-04-2007, 09:30 PM
Obsessed Fan

new thread