Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-06-2007, 06:50 AM
Elite Fan

Live In Love (Z/V) #38: b/c after returning from Hawaii, we get even more eyesex

Yes, we have our own website now! We've moved all our reasons, supporters and even the soundtrack over there.

ZAC EFRON ONLINE / Zac Efron Fan / CHARISMATIC - Zac Efron
Vanessa Anne Hudgens Tribute / Vanessa Fan / Miss Hudgens
Vanessa Source / VANESSA ANNE ONLINE / GRACIOUS BUTTERFLY
Start Of Something New / WERE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

Just Like Kindergarten / Yours Sincerely, Vanessa
White Shadows / My Heart's Debut / Baby Come Back

Check out the Fanfiction Thread for more

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
31 32 33 34 35 36

Taken out, because out bandwidth problems
More Clips? Click Here

by Kelli, Jill, Tash & Kris

by Jo

Hawaii Pics? Click Here

Last edited by ~Jewel~; 08-19-2007 at 11:59 PM
Old 05-06-2007, 06:56 AM
Passionate Fan

Love the title
Yay new thread
Gonna teach you tricks that'll blow your mongrel mind
Old 05-06-2007, 07:00 AM
Master Fan

New thread!

Love the title it's so true.
Old 05-06-2007, 07:00 AM
Absolute Fan

Thanks Jule

I love the eyesex I just can't believe the denial again, but I suppose it makes sense because the girl was about 10 I wonder if they realize that everyone knows they're lying
Old 05-06-2007, 07:09 AM
Master Fan

new thread love the titile

@ how obvious Zac was about not denying the whole Highschool sweethearts question...just avoiding it, and alot of looking at Nessa and giggles. Cause beeing best friends with the one you love is amazing He so couldnt keep a str8 face while answering that.

Last edited by *Joie*; 05-06-2007 at 07:16 AM
Old 05-06-2007, 07:10 AM
Elite Fan

OMG, I just watched the videos and Zac seems so goofy all the time. He´s so happy, that I can tell, but what makes me really mad is that they are still denying they are dating. I mean seriously Zac how can you still say you two are just very good friends?

The interviews were awesome, though. And the eyesex AMAZING. We never got that many looks in one interview.
Old 05-06-2007, 07:11 AM
Master Fan

I wonder if they know there are pics of them in Hawaii!
Old 05-06-2007, 07:11 AM
Part-Time Fan

They're so good in revealing their secrets.
Old 05-06-2007, 07:24 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeHearts (View Post)
I wonder if they know there are pics of them in Hawaii!
In some of the pictures, it looked like they'd spotted the cameras, so I don't know. It could be to do with the fact that the interviewer was about half their age, and they were at an Elementary school. Maybe if they do TRL, or Jimmy Kimmel or a program not specifically aimed at kids, we might get more from them.

And Jule, ITA - he was completely goofy
Gonna teach you tricks that'll blow your mongrel mind
Old 05-06-2007, 07:29 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Jewel~ (View Post)
OMG, I just watched the videos and Zac seems so goofy all the time. He´s so happy, that I can tell, but what makes me really mad is that they are still denying they are dating. I mean seriously Zac how can you still say you two are just very good friends?

The interviews were awesome, though. And the eyesex AMAZING. We never got that many looks in one interview.
ITA Jule I can't believe they're still lying about their relationship in our faces. I just wish some interviewer will caught them by surprise and show them the Hawaii pictures but I'm sure that somehow they'll still find a (lame ) way to deny it.
Come on guys it's not fair! We were hoping for some 'official confirmation'!

Just a little dialogue I couldn't help it

Interviewer- Vanessa, you recently said that you would never get romantically involved with your male castmates because you all have brothers-sisters like relationships. But on this picture you don't really look disgusted.
(He shows them the Hawaii kissing picture. Zac and Vanessa are completely shocked)
Vanesssa- Um...well you know it was because Ashley was there and she wanted a picture...
Interviewer- Ashley wasn't there...
Vanessa- She wasn't?
Interviewer- No
Vanessa- No? Damn I knew it, that's what I told Zac that girl really looked like her. And she said 'kiss' that's what we did...
Interviewer- So, she also asked you to cuddle, and hold hands?
Zac- You know our fans are really nice so we like to...make them happy you know but of course we're friends. You shouldn't doubt about that.
Interviewer (shouting)- Hey guys, they are dating!!
Zac- What? But we said...(nobody's listening to them) Oh crap!
Old 05-06-2007, 07:30 AM
Master Fan

well, They didn't actually deny it... before hawaii they always said stuff like "No..we're JUST friends"
THIS TIME they just said "Um.....we're really really good friends...." and laughed alot, so its not denying it its avoiding it
Old 05-06-2007, 07:38 AM
Absolute Fan

They never answer the question directly!

I think Zanessa on TRL would be amazing! I hope everyone is voting!

Viva la eyesex!
Old 05-06-2007, 07:39 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapphiress
In some of the pictures, it looked like they'd spotted the cameras, so I don't know. It could be to do with the fact that the interviewer was about half their age, and they were at an Elementary school. Maybe if they do TRL, or Jimmy Kimmel or a program not specifically aimed at kids, we might get more from them.

oh, yeah, I can't wait for their next interview.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elya (View Post)
ITA Jule I can't believe they're still lying about their relationship in our faces. I just wish some interviewer will caught them by surprise and show them the Hawaii pictures but I'm sure that somehow they'll still find a (lame ) way to deny it.
Come on guys it's not fair! We were hoping for some 'official confirmation'!

Just a little dialogue I couldn't help it

Interviewer- Vanessa, you recently said that you would never get romantically involved with your male castmates because you all have brothers-sisters like relationships. But on this picture you don't really look disgusted.
(He shows them the Hawaii kissing picture. Zac and Vanessa are completely shocked)
Vanesssa- Um...well you know it was because Ashley was there and she wanted a picture...
Interviewer- Ashley wasn't there...
Vanessa- She wasn't?
Interviewer- No
Vanessa- No? Damn I knew it, that's what I told Zac that girl really looked like her. And she said 'kiss' that's what we did...
Interviewer- So, she also asked you to cuddle, and hold hands?
Zac- You know our fans are really nice so we like to...make them happy you know but of course we're friends. You shouldn't doubt about that.
Interviewer (shouting)- Hey guys, they are dating!!
Zac- What? But we said...(nobody's listening to them) Oh crap!

Old 05-06-2007, 07:39 AM
Elite Fan

Yep, they are definitely avoiding the subject.
It´s kinda sad though, because all we want is a "Yes" and a little smile towards each other.

I love those interviews. They are so cute and they are looking at each other 90% of the whole thing.

I made some animations of the first interview. When I get back tonight, I´ll animate the other video, too.

Old 05-06-2007, 07:53 AM
Master Fan

aww so cute Thanks for posting those Jule