Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-10-2007, 03:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Jill: I adore the scrapbooks from K&Company. I actually made two of those before. But the others are okay too. I wouldn´t buy a black one, some color would be great, but I´m pretty sure you´ll find the perfect Zac scrapbook. If you need any help, you know I´m there.
If we decide on that one, maybe we can do the red. They had blue and purple and if they had a green one, I would've so gotten that one on the spot. The only thing I don't like about that one is that there isn't any kind of photo insert on the front.

Quote:
I´m kinda worried, I haven´t heard from Alex (imman) in a while and we still don´t have her full address...she´s supposed to get the card after Rachel, who gets it after Tes.
That really worries me. Her address that she sent is kind of confusing. What do you suggest? I'm gonna mail her right now just so see if she's still around.

beautiful creatures
Old 03-10-2007, 03:36 PM
Master Fan

Jule It feels like I havent been on here in forever, but it was only yesterday.

I havent been this sick in a long time. My mom has been sick for several weeks and i think she finially gave me it.

EDIT: I have a really awesome scrapbook. It is pale greenish, and it has 4 photo inserts on the front, and it opens from the middle. It is so cool.
Old 03-10-2007, 03:42 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jillrenay (View Post)
If we decide on that one, maybe we can do the red. They had blue and purple and if they had a green one, I would've so gotten that one on the spot. The only thing I don't like about that one is that there isn't any kind of photo insert on the front.
A green one would have been But the red one is great, too. Maybe you can just put the pictures on the cover and put some transparent foil over it. That´ll have the same effect, won´t it?

Quote:
That really worries me. Her address that she sent is kind of confusing. What do you suggest? I'm gonna mail her right now just so see if she's still around.
Well, if she´s not sending us her address until Rachel gets the card, I´ll give her Nika´s address. She´ll be the next on the list. I already told Rachel she should write us if we haven´t send her an address...

Rach: I really hope it´s nothing serious. I hate being sick and trust me, I know how it feels to be at home for a long time.
Where did you get that scrapbook of yours?
Old 03-10-2007, 03:48 PM
Master Fan

I got it at a scrapbooking store called JoAnn's, they probably don't have a store like that where Jill lives.
Old 03-10-2007, 03:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachael_Sue (View Post)
I got it at a scrapbooking store called JoAnn's, they probably don't have a store like that where Jill lives.
Yes they do Rach. I went to Michael's around here, because it's so much better than JoAnns.

That sounds good Jule.

beautiful creatures
Old 03-10-2007, 04:01 PM
Master Fan

Nika kisses all the Dotties!
Old 03-10-2007, 04:02 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Yes they do Rach. I went to Michael's around here, because it's so much better than JoAnns.
Maybe you should try out this JoAnn´s though. Maybe they have what we´re looking for.

Happy Pill!!!
Old 03-10-2007, 04:19 PM
Master Fan

I kinda dig that nick...srsly...Reminds me of Baz Lurhman's Romeo & Juliet and the pil Romeo took before going to the party at Capuletti's..Remember?
Old 03-10-2007, 04:26 PM
Elite Fan

Well, you have to live with that name now I guess.

Of course I remember the pill in R&J. See the connection? Romeo and Juliet??? (well, it´s actually more obvious in German, since it´s Romeo and Julia here)

How was the party?
Old 03-10-2007, 04:33 PM
Master Fan

Quote:

That sounds good Jule.
I think Joann's has a better selection, thats where I always get my scrapbooking stuff.
Old 03-10-2007, 04:53 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Jewel~ (View Post)
Well, you have to live with that name now I guess.
love funny nicks...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Jewel~ (View Post)
How was the party?
was fun...like I told u before I had to prepare everything but I like that kind of work so it was ok...
Old 03-10-2007, 05:06 PM
Elite Fan

I´m glad you had fun.
It´s kinda a special day for the both of us, which I´m sure you´ll not think of, but I kinda noticed. It´s our 6 months anniversary, N. I met you September 10th 2006. And as a present, I send you that fabulous Zanessa picture we got today.
Old 03-10-2007, 05:10 PM
Master Fan

OMG! Srsly! It was September 10th?? Awwwwww....6 months....I u J...
Old 03-10-2007, 05:14 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, half a year already.
Look what Zanessa is doing? They are jumping for joy.

ILY, too.
Old 03-10-2007, 05:36 PM
Master Fan

Oh I bet they bumped into each other while falling down...