Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-10-2007, 12:58 PM
Elite Fan

I was desperately waiting for it actually. I never said anything, because I didn´t wanna rush you, but I was waiting like a little child for Christmas morning.

I spend all day reading fanfiction to finally read everything I wanted to read over the last weeks.
Old 03-10-2007, 01:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It's up. I'm so nervous. I spent forever trying to get it right.

beautiful creatures
Old 03-10-2007, 01:12 PM
Elite Fan

I´m already reading.
Old 03-10-2007, 01:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

:hides as you read it: I'm always up for more ideas.

beautiful creatures
Old 03-10-2007, 02:06 PM
Elite Fan

Hihi, I left a comment, but after I send it, I realized I wanted to say so much more. But I think I can at least say some of it here, too.
I liked how you portrayed Vanessa. I hope Holdy and I were of any help with that. And definitely put in some more Mo/Zac. I love those two together.
And I d that Zac was the one to tell Vanessa she got a recall.
Old 03-10-2007, 02:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

My love for Zac & Mo is ever growing. and Manda, I love original characters But yes, you and Holden definitely helped with Vanessa and her emotions. I took her from being this nervous little thing to being a bit more confident in front of the Rockers. I wasn't sure how it would work, but it did, thank God.

beautiful creatures
Old 03-10-2007, 02:22 PM
Elite Fan

It worked totally fine. I really loved this chapter.

So, what´s up with you? What did you do all day?
Old 03-10-2007, 02:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I went to school (ick!) and took a test, then went browsing around for scrapbooks and ideas - which I have to show you still - went grocery shopping and came home. I've already had a full day and it's not even 5 yet. What about you hun?

beautiful creatures
Old 03-10-2007, 02:48 PM
Elite Fan

Ideas??? Awesome... (I just got a message that Tes got the card on Thursday)

I haven´t done ANYTHING today. I slept in and then I spend most of the day reading fanfiction. Tomorrow will be my productive day though. I´m gonna do some homework, prepare the next community announcement, do some stuff for gymnastics, etc.
Old 03-10-2007, 02:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Really? She got the card. This is so awesome! Makes me all giddy and i can feel my Corrie side coming out. I went to the craft store this morning and it had been a while since I went in there and they changed everything around. The scrapbooking stuff used to be in back where all the classrooms were and I think I went around the store three times before realizing that the section was now in front.

These are two of the kinds of books we could get - 1 2. The first one came in 3 other colors as well as the red and the black one pictured is leather. Those both can hold up to 300 pages.

And there were ones from this company. The ones I picked up and looked at there were nice. They can hold up to 200 pages. BUt all of them are 12x12.

beautiful creatures
Old 03-10-2007, 02:58 PM
Loyal Fan

Hey there, Dots!
Icon credit: bluerose4lyphe
Old 03-10-2007, 03:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

hi Gracie

beautiful creatures
Old 03-10-2007, 03:16 PM
Elite Fan

Hi Grace.

Jill: I adore the scrapbooks from K&Company. I actually made two of those before. But the others are okay too. I wouldn´t buy a black one, some color would be great, but I´m pretty sure you´ll find the perfect Zac scrapbook. If you need any help, you know I´m there.

I´m kinda worried, I haven´t heard from Alex (imman) in a while and we still don´t have her full address...she´s supposed to get the card after Rachel, who gets it after Tes.
Old 03-10-2007, 03:21 PM
Master Fan

Hi How is everybody today?
Old 03-10-2007, 03:27 PM
Elite Fan

Hi Rachie. Haven´t seen you in a while.