Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-23-2007, 08:58 PM
Elite Fan

I agree. He was awesome on Blade. He truly savored that role and it showed. Deacon sort of had to die because Blade had to look heroic by killing the bad guy in his first movie, but I really wish he had stuck around longer.

Yeah, the first Blade was the best one. The second one was good, the third one less so, but the first one rocked.
Old 12-23-2007, 11:07 PM
Ultimate Fan

I'm glad this thread was bummed back up

Has anyone seen Shadowboxer? Stephen is great in this.

Here's some pics of Stephen

Ships: Dylan/Kelly, Spike/Buffy, Angel/Buffy, Damon/Elena, Cullen/Lily, James Bond/Vesper Lynd, Captain Hook/Emma Swan, Tony Stark/Pepper Potts, Dante/Lulu, Danny/Michelle, Tony/Marah, Sonny/Claudia, Danny/Samantha, Tyler/Caroline, Tuck/Lauren, Rafe/Sami, Batman/Catwoman
DefLeppardFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2007, 11:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

He looks good in those pics. He should wear those tank tops more. That's from Dueces Wild right? My sister has that movie. Deacon was more intresting than Blade was. That's why I never liked the other two. I saw the third one cause Triple H was in it.
Calgaryfan2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2007, 11:37 PM
Ultimate Fan

Yes those pics are from Deuces Wild, I love that movie. I've only seen Blade cause Stephen was in it, he made a sexy vampire.
Ships: Dylan/Kelly, Spike/Buffy, Angel/Buffy, Damon/Elena, Cullen/Lily, James Bond/Vesper Lynd, Captain Hook/Emma Swan, Tony Stark/Pepper Potts, Dante/Lulu, Danny/Michelle, Tony/Marah, Sonny/Claudia, Danny/Samantha, Tyler/Caroline, Tuck/Lauren, Rafe/Sami, Batman/Catwoman
Old 12-24-2007, 02:15 AM
Extreme Fan

I discovered him in Blade. I was rooting for his character more than the protagonist. He is hott!

He is also in that Britney video right? So cute...
Mavericks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2007, 12:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, he was in Britney's Everytime video. Blade is when I first discovered him too. I was rooting for Deacon in that movie cause Blade was just lame. Anyway Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you all
Calgaryfan2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 09:41 PM
Moderator Support Team

I was watching .45 on HBO tonight because I hadn't seen it. I can see why it went straight to DVD. Terrible movie. But, gah, Stephen is so freaking hot!
Enigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007, 02:31 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamWalker (View Post)
I was watching .45 on HBO tonight because I hadn't seen it. I can see why it went straight to DVD. Terrible movie. But, gah, Stephen is so freaking hot!
Whats the movie about?
Old 12-31-2007, 09:16 PM
Moderator Support Team

The movie was complete trash. I can't even believe I watched the whole thing.

Quote:
In a dangerous neighborhood in New York City, Kat and her brutal smalltime criminal boyfriend Big Al sell pistols and revolvers on the streets and deal stolen goods. Kat is addicted in having sex with Al and dreams on moving to the beach and start a new life. When the jealous and abusive Al beats her, the social assistant Liz, Kat's bisexual friend Vic and her acquaintance Reilly that has a crush on her advise Kat to leave Al. However, Al threatens to destroy her face if she dares to leave him. The smart Kat uses her power of beautiful and sexy woman to manipulate her friends and get rid off Al.

Milla Jovovich played Kat. Dorff played Reilly.
Old 01-01-2008, 11:02 AM
Ultimate Fan

I started watching .45, but I changed the channel cause it was weird and Stephen hadn't even showed up before I changed it. So I have no idea what he looked like in that movie.

Does anyone have any pics from Britney's video, it's been a while since I have seen it.

Stephen was also in Aerosmith's video Cryin', he plays Alicia Silverstone's boyfriend, he is very hott in that one too.

I think He looks hottest in Cold Creek Manor, Deuces Wild, and Shadowboxer, I just love his hair in these movies, gosh he is steamy.
Old 01-01-2008, 07:27 PM
Moderator Support Team

It was weird an just plain bad. Stephen's role wasn't that large.

I agree.............he looked great in those.

I'll have to look for pics later.
Old 01-01-2008, 09:46 PM
Master Fan

I was super obsessed with Stephen dorff after Blade. I totally agree he was super hot in that movie

I havent seen any of his latest movies. I remember him from I Shot Andy Warhol..back, gosh..more than 10 years ago. And Earthly Possessions in 1999 I believe...with Susan Sarandon.... I loved that movie too

"If I hadn't gone into acting, I would be a horsetrainer or a tunnel digger...or a swan"

DEATHtoNORMALCY | VOTEforMISHA
BrokenButterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 11:48 PM
Ultimate Fan

Catherine, I've not seen any of those movies.

Juicy Pics

Old 01-02-2008, 12:20 AM
Elite Fan

He was great in Blade.
Cold Creek Manor rather sucked, but he did a good job in that, too.
Ghost.Of.You is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 10:07 PM
Moderator Support Team

Thanks for the pics.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top