Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-07-2004, 03:55 AM
Elite Fan

He was so hot in Blade as well. Stephen as a vampire is hot!!
groovyk1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2004, 07:53 AM
Loyal Fan

Britnet video gets me everytime no offence but the song isnt that greaqt its the video that keeps you watching and listening. i britters but Stephen even more in that vid

"You look good wearing my future"
Twiggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2004, 06:58 PM
Elite Fan

I agree. Britney is great but in that video...Stephen is better.
Old 08-12-2004, 04:34 AM
Part-Time Fan

As many people have already stated, he looked delicious in both Blade and Britney's video. I fell for him though in Blade, he looked gorgeous!! All vampy and crazy...{{sigh}}...he was PERFECT!!!

Did anyone see the movie he did with Melanie Griffith(sp?) where he and a group of his friends kidnapped her and were shooting some movie? I can't remember the name right now.
Clash181 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2004, 04:52 PM
Elite Fan

I agree...he looked so sexy in Blade. Thats when I first really fell for him.

That movie sounds familiar. I'll try and find out what it is.
Old 04-06-2007, 05:21 PM
Master Fan

I made some Stephen art:

Wallpapers:

All wallpapers are 800 X 600.

Banners:

I made this banner for the thread, so if someone could please edit the first post, that would be great! Thanks!
M.I.S.S.Y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 09:06 PM
Ultimate Fan

Missy, love the icons, wallpapers, and banners of Stephen. He is such a manly hottie. I just love him You've made me so happy with those icons I first discovered Stephen when Deuces Wild came out, ever since then he's been one of my favorite actors. Other movies I love him in are: Cold Creek Manor, Shadowboxer (WOW!), Blade, Fear dot com, Alone In the Dark, I would love to see him in World Trade Center.

Also, when I was little when Aerosmith, Cryin' video was out, I used to watch it alot, and I never knew who the cute guy was in it, until I got older Our Stephen was that guy. Thought it was great to see him in Britney's, Everytime video.

Does anyone remember when he was on Roseanne? He was a little cutie on there.
Ships: Dylan/Kelly, Spike/Buffy, Angel/Buffy, Damon/Elena, Cullen/Lily, James Bond/Vesper Lynd, Captain Hook/Emma Swan, Tony Stark/Pepper Potts, Dante/Lulu, Danny/Michelle, Tony/Marah, Sonny/Claudia, Danny/Samantha, Tyler/Caroline, Tuck/Lauren, Rafe/Sami, Batman/Catwoman
DefLeppardFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 09:10 PM
Master Fan

I don't remember him on Roseanne...sorry. But I used to love that show!

Glad you like the art!

I loved him in Cold Creek Manor and Blade and Fear dot com and Alone in the Dark and I hear they're making an Alone in the Dark II. On IMDB.com it only lists Christian Slater in the cast at the moment and even his contract is in talks still!
Old 04-06-2007, 09:13 PM
Ultimate Fan

Really, I didn't know about Alone In The Dark 2, that's great.

Stephen was on Roseanne, he played Jimmy and he dated Becky, he had glasses on the show I believe.

I also thought Stephen and Pamela Anderson were one hot couple.
Ships: Dylan/Kelly, Spike/Buffy, Angel/Buffy, Damon/Elena, Cullen/Lily, James Bond/Vesper Lynd, Captain Hook/Emma Swan, Tony Stark/Pepper Potts, Dante/Lulu, Danny/Michelle, Tony/Marah, Sonny/Claudia, Danny/Samantha, Tyler/Caroline, Tuck/Lauren, Rafe/Sami, Batman/Catwoman
Old 04-07-2007, 07:48 PM
Master Fan

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh that was Stephen!? I remember that character...he looked a little dorky!..lol
Old 04-07-2007, 09:25 PM
Ultimate Fan

Yeah it was him Missy
Old 04-08-2007, 01:27 PM
Master Fan

I totally remember that character now!..lol

Old 04-08-2007, 03:22 PM
Ultimate Fan

Gosh, he is so gorgeous Great job, Missy
Old 04-08-2007, 03:37 PM
Master Fan

Thank you! Glad you like!
Old 12-23-2007, 08:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey, I was looking for a thread for him and finally found one. I am hooked on this guy. Last week Blade was on Tv here and he does such a great job as Deacon Frost. I wish that they never killed him off. They should have brought him back. Blade wasn't good after the 1st one for me. He should play a Vampire again. Yeah he does look Hot in Britney's video.
Calgaryfan2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top