Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-24-2009, 07:03 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyfans (View Post)
Thanks for the pics!

Scott maybe attends to the 20th Anniversary Gala Celebration and Open House at the New Carver Apartments tonight.

Here the info

Way to go Scotty!!!!!
Old 09-24-2009, 11:04 AM
Total Fan

Old 09-25-2009, 08:20 AM
Part-Time Fan

Some interesting info on how Scott prepared for his role in "Barney's Version".

News Update � Alexander Techworks � Private and Group Instruction in the Alexander Technique
Old 09-27-2009, 01:23 PM
New Fan

Read this article. It mentioned Scott in it. Here's the Link

Concord Monitor - Attn: Women of a certain age
Old 09-28-2009, 04:41 AM
Loyal Fan

Latsm, thank you for that link, that was a great find! It sounds like he put alot of preparation into this role. "Boogie" sounds like a really interesting character and I can't wait to see what he does with him. If the movie premieres at TIFF next year, I'm going... no "ifs, ands, or buts"!

Here's a sighting of Scott in Los Angeles from Saturday (Friday?) a.m. I've tried to steer clear of posting sightings of him just living his life these days, but because of who he was with and what he was doing, I cannot resist posting this one! (FYI, it's long and laced with f-bombs and other profanity, so I'm not sure how much of it will make it past Fan Forum's filters!)...

Quote:
In other wildly exciting news: Yesterday morning, as I waited in line for overpriced power yoga, I thought I spotted Keri Russell roughly twenty feet in front of me. She turned her head and my wet dream was confirmed. Her curly tendrils were stacked high on her head and her skin glowed with understated fabulosity. When the doors to the studio opened, I pushed myself to the entrance in “Operation: Get Next To Keri Russell.” I was able to place my mat directly in front of hers. My lululemon shorts filled with jizz as I assumed the butterfly position and discreetly eyed Keri from beneath my armpit.

Next to Keri there yoged a hot man – a man who vaguely resembled McDreamy or whoever the **** from Grey’s Anatomy. I knew he was too young to be McDreamy, but I knew I had jacked off to him before. It was during my first downward dog that I realized that Keri’s adjacent yogi was SCOTT SPEEDMAN; i.e. BEN – the reason Felicity ****ed Stanford Med School in the face and decided to come to NYU. Halfway through the class (right around the time Scott took off his shirt and revealed a jizzworthy torso) I noticed that Amanda Foreman – the actress who played the edgy Megan in Felicity – was too less than five feet behind me. She was just so aesthetically remarkable next to Ben and Felic that it took me awhile to notice.

I think my fab fuse might have blown. THREE actors from Felicity – the show I religiously watched with my mother and my sister roughly ten years ago; the one DVD set I moved to position #1 on my Netflix queue – were directly behind me. And the three my sister HAD NOT seen at the bookstore. Between my Felebrity sightings and my sister’s, we have conquered all of these:

I yoged harder than ever so as to impress the actors. I made eye contact with Scott Speedman countless times. I studied K-Russ’s ass as she assumed the happy baby and the bridge pose. I can finally die happy.
Old 09-28-2009, 10:07 AM
Total Fan

what a great sighting!!!!!!! Scott plus Keri plus Mandy! And they were all yoging? LOL!!

Old 09-30-2009, 04:06 AM
Loyal Fan

bbcountry, it always gives me a smile when I read a sighting of the Felicity gang hanging out together.

Here is another one from People.com:

Quote:
• It's a Felicity reunion! Former costars Keri Russell and Scott Speedman dined together at Gordon Ramsay at the London in West Hollywood. The two were catching up and "smiling all through dinner," an onlooker says. "They were showing photos to each other from their phones. It was very cute."
And these are old, but I don't recall ever seeing them before. Scott having some fun during a photoshoot at Cannes last year...

Old 09-30-2009, 06:40 AM
Total Fan

Oh, what great news about Scott and Keri, I'm so happy they're still friends

Old 09-30-2009, 06:03 PM
Part-Time Fan

I love these sightings! Its great that they've been able to stay friends. So hope they work together again.

Thanks mjw11, I've never seen those Cannes photos before. Looks like Scott was having a real blast. The cutest smile ever.
Old 10-02-2009, 04:38 AM
Total Fan

Oh, I'd love they worked together again

Old 10-04-2009, 07:26 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hey everyone! I've been lurking around here for a while and finally decided to join. I'm a huge Speedy fan, wish I had some cool news to share. Look foward to posting some in the future though!
Old 10-04-2009, 09:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

welcome KLS

omg i love love that keri/speedy hung out and those pics yum
Old 10-05-2009, 06:18 AM
Part-Time Fan

Welcome KLSS!

You have great taste in actors!
Old 10-05-2009, 05:22 PM
Loyal Fan

Just a quick post as my daughter is literally breathing down my neck as I type (she needs to use our printer).

Welcome KLSS...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latsm
The cutest smile ever.
I totally agree. And some visual evidence from the Montreal set of Barney's Version while filming "Barney's" second wedding:

Almost time for a new thread!
Old 10-06-2009, 07:05 AM
Total Fan

we need a title!!! something about her friendship with Keri?
or his yoga class with Keri and Amanda? b/c she does yoga with Felicity and Meghan
thanx for the pic

Last edited by bbcountry; 10-06-2009 at 07:17 AM
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top