texgirl
Dyann
CarlyBabes

b]Previous Threads in Praise of Speedy:[/b]

Scott Speedman #13: Hottie Scottie, speedy-ing into our hearts
Scott Speedman #14: He Is Here To Stay!
Scott Speedman #15: A laid back fellow with an angelic face
Scott Speedman #16: Full Steam Ahead!
Scott Speedman #17: His beautiful smile is his signature!
Scott Speedman #18: He makes your heart race and your knees go weak!!!
Scott Speedman #19: The Face of the Future
Scott Speedman #20: When he smiles, he lights up a room!
Scott Speedman #21: Great Expectations
Scott Speedman #22: XXX, State of a Career
Scott Speedman #23: His Green Eyes Are Like Precision-cut Jewels
Scott Speedman #24: There is so much life after "Felicity"
Scott Speedman #25: He had us at "Hey"... and still does!!
Scott Speedman #26: "What a Handsome Gent"
Scott Speedman #27: "The one with the heart-melting smile"
Scott Speedman #28: "One smile and we're toast"
Scott Speedman #28b: "Sex Appeal with a Boyish Grin"
Scott Speedman #29: Chiseled Features and a Soft Touch
Scott Speedman #30: He'll Keep Us Warm This Winter
Scott Speedman #31: The Sexiest Man In Motion
Scott Speedman #32: Destined for Greatness
Scott Speedman #33: High Voltage!
Scott Speedman #34: Action Star, Brooding hero or both
Scott Speedman #35: Pure Action, Pure Style
Scott Speedman #36: He only gets better with age
Scott Speedman #37: Always A Winner In Our Eyes
Scott Speedman #38: Better Than Ice Cream
Scott Speedman #39: His Smile Makes the World Blush
Scott Speedman #40: A Modern Day Adonis
Scott Speedman #41: Perfect Face Scruff, Perfect Buns
Scott Speedman #42: Now You See Him, Now You Don't
Scott Speedman #43: He's Thirty and Thriving!
Scott Speedman #44: Cordial,Soft Spoken and Crazy Handsome

Old 09-30-2005, 02:30 PM
Total Fan

Thanks for starting the new thread, Marilyn. I love the title, and all the gorgeous pics!

wonk, I used to have an IMDb Pro account, and I have some info on Scott's agent/publicist. I'm just not sure if it's still valid since it's from July 2004. I will look into getting another account to see if the info is still correct. I will also send you a PM or email. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjw11
This got me to thinking... with all the speculation about the reasons why Michael Vartan is no longer a series regular, I couldn't help but draw a few parallels to "Felicity". And I just want to say for the record... I love and give huge kudos to Keri Russell and Scott Speedman for being sweet, caring, mature individuals and consummate professionals who (though they may have had a few "bumps in the road" in their offscreen relationship along the way) gave us four beautiful seasons with a fitting end to their onscreen love story.
ITA. I have such respect for both Scott and Keri. They were the ultimate professionals. Even when I know it must've been incredibly hard for them to work together due to offscreen problems, they alway put 110% into FAB. I think it shows what good people they are, and always that their relationship, even when rocky, was very important to them. Oh, and if JJ had killed off Ben, I would've hunted him down and made him pay!!

Tumblr
Old 09-30-2005, 07:41 PM
Extreme Fan

i think its totally unfair that vartan be killed off, its just grownups acting in an immature manner, and when it comes to careers, i think its totally stupid....

erin i do agree with you, i never really noticed any tension caused by their off screen relationship in any of the seasons, they seperated their personal lives from their professional ones, which not many people in that business can do unfortunately
Old 09-30-2005, 11:15 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by marica
i think its totally unfair that vartan be killed off, its just grownups acting in an immature manner, and when it comes to careers, i think its totally stupid....

erin i do agree with you, i never really noticed any tension caused by their off screen relationship in any of the seasons, they seperated their personal lives from their professional ones, which not many people in that business can do unfortunately
I don't think that Vaughn is dead. I love solving mysteries and I don't think they killed him off. Just the way Sidney and her dad kept looking at each other made me think it is a hoax. I hope I am right. First time watcher for me on Alias. I thought Keri Russell said she and SS dated totally during the filming of Felicity. I thought they broke up after Felicity was over which made me think they were just together because they were working together so much.
Old 10-01-2005, 12:30 AM
Loyal Fan

Hey!

Thanks for the new thread.

A new sighting:

Quote:
Jaimonee. 09-26-2005. I played ball with Scott Speedman (flecity, underworld, that new XXX movie) the other day - we run a gym on wednesdays and he showed up. He looked like a vagrant, long hair, bushy beard, but he was in fantastic shape and he could play.
The thing was i had no idea who he was, i've never seen flecity or watched his crappy movies, but some of the guys thought it was a big deal....meh...
And, a few posts later, you can read this:

Quote:
jaimonee Wrote:

.... Dunno, it was a little odd. I guess he was in town for the film festival and was looking for a run.

Really nice guy though, very humble and pleasant.
It's better you read all the posts here:

http://www.hoopsworld.com/board3/arc...hread-868.html

Feel better soon, mjw11[
Old 10-01-2005, 12:58 AM
Extreme Fan

thanks for that sighting, people seemed suprised at how he likes to spend his time to other stars

tabgirl, i think they had a breakup during the show, thats what i was told anyway, im not 100% sure
Old 10-01-2005, 01:44 AM
Dancewithstars

New thread ,thanks for starting it,Marilyn.

dune,thanks for the sighting.I always enjoy reading all the nice things that people have said about him.

marica,your new avie is great,very funny .

Old 10-01-2005, 02:06 AM
New Fan

[QUOTE=Alexxandra]New thread ,thanks for starting it,Marilyn.

dune,thanks for the sighting.I always enjoy reading all the nice things that people have said about him.

marica,your new avie is great,very funny .[/QUOTE) Does that mean he is back in the LA area. I couldn't tell. It was funny to read all of the other comments. Didn't he do all of his basketball stuff himself. I remember in one of the comments by JJ Abrams that they asked him and the others what they liked to do and his thing was basketball. I am positive that it was him playing basketball in the scenes in Felicity.
Old 10-01-2005, 04:13 AM
Loyal Fan

Marilyn, thanks so much for the new thread! And very nice pictures... A++++!

dune, thank you - I love that sighting! I get the impression that it may have been in Toronto since he mentions the film festival. Anyway, can you just imagine (and this is actually #7 on my "Speedy Fantasy List" ) parking yourself on the bleachers and watching our sexy "vagrant" strut his stuff on the basketball court?! Whoa.....

Huh, where was I??? Oh yes, that was fun reading all the messages on that board. I'm really encouraged by how many people are looking forward to Underworld:Evolution. I hope it's a huge hit and brings him lots of new offers.
Old 10-01-2005, 05:37 AM
Total Fan

dune, thanks for the great sighting. Between you, Alexxandra, and mjw11, we are all indebted to you. It's amazing how you find these goodies for us. Of course, as all of you can predict, I've already written the guy for more details. Let's see what we find out. I agree that this was probably in Toronto. And I'm with you mjw11, I'd love to watch this guy play basketball.

Tumblr
Old 10-01-2005, 06:01 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexxandra

marica,your new avie is great,very funny .
thanks i thought it was uber cute
Old 10-01-2005, 06:19 AM
Total Fan

marica, I forgot to mention that I love your avie, too. I think it's adorable.

Tumblr
Old 10-01-2005, 07:01 AM
Master Fan

Dune, Mjw, Alexxandra Erin is right you guys are the best at finding us these little tidbits. I don't know how you guys find these things, every time I go searching I come up with a big fat "0".

Marica, your icon is cute, cute , cute I love it. Did you make it?
Old 10-01-2005, 07:17 AM
Supreme Fan

Thaks for that sighting dune. I always loving hearing about Scot playing basketball. My favorite sport. I know of some pretty good competition he could play against if he would just come here.

I agree mjw, it was really encouraging to read all of those posts looking forward to Underworld: Evolution.

Scott did do all of his own basketball playing on the show. Though he should have taken his dress shoes off in that scene in "Party Lines. " If my dad would ever see that scene he would have yelled, "what the heck is he doing with dress shoes on that gym floor!!? He's going to ruin it!"
Old 10-01-2005, 07:33 AM
Extreme Fan

thanks guys for the comments about my avie...marilyn i didnt make it, i kinda snagged it off a girlon the aussie vogue forums..i did ask but i hope she didnt mind....

guys dont forget to vote for scott in the new months polls
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top