Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-18-2004, 06:00 PM
Total Fan

Scott Speedman #24- There is so much life after "Felicity"

Welcome to the new Speedy thread! We have so much to be excited about. Our Scottie is filming XXX2: State of the Union now in Baltimore. We will hopefully have some pics from the filming because a crazy, but loveable friend of mine is going off on an adventure to try and see him filming the movie. Wish her the best!

xxlisaxx- Lisa G.
erinw- Erin
speedyisthebest- Eva
addicted to RSS- Eugenia
Granny- Jan
diana5- Diana
dune- Mercedes
2Nickels- Jann
Willy01- Annie
AdriaMichelle- Adria
Maeve123- Maeve
blue_kitty- Maria
BfEeNlJiAcMiItNy- Lisa P.
~Sonia~ - Sonia
blackfaith
mjw11
islandgal96797
MissCongeniality
juli
behrlover18
True Daisy lover4ever
Yoda-Mira
Marica

Our list of Speedy fans keeps growing. Let's keep the love for this incredible, handsome and talented man alive. He never stops amazing me, so let's get this thread off to a proper start with a Speedy discussion:

What is your favorite role that Scott played and why? And what sort of roles would you like to see him in in the future?

Tumblr
Old 09-18-2004, 06:33 PM
Extreme Fan

Wheeeee!!!! We're off and away again. Thanks Erin for starting the new thread.

Old 09-18-2004, 07:16 PM
Extreme Fan

Couldn't refrain from bringing it over. The photo and article reveal so much truth about the man.

Good luck, Erin.

Addie

Noel would never choose to be with somebody else, when he could be with you, Ben to Felicity.
Old 09-18-2004, 07:25 PM
Passionate Fan

Here's an oldie but goodie to help get us started:

Love, Jan
Old 09-18-2004, 09:13 PM
Addicted Fan

May I be added to the list?? I adore Scott... Or Speedy I should say.

Addie - Is that mag/article new? Is there any place that we can find more pictures from it, or the interview itself? I'd love to read it.

Btw, my name is Lettie. I'm a 22 year old (As of today ) New York College Student majoring in Film, minoring in English. I'm hoping to direct and produce one day. And Scott is one of the many actors I adore. So I figure it's only appropriate I pop in and say hello.

Has anyone else watched the Special Edition Commentary for Underworld with Scott, Kate, and Len? I just watched it the other night.

Oh! Btw, here is a wallpaper I made a long time ago. I figured I should share it with y'all. It's sized as 800x600, not the best, but you're welcome to use it as your desktop backgrounds. Please just don't post it on any other websites though. That's all I ask. Just click on the thumbnail for the full sized version.

Dean: "I’ll say it again; demons I get. People are crazy."

|| Icon by greyblue_eyes @ LJ ||

Last edited by AFLP; 09-18-2004 at 09:23 PM
Old 09-18-2004, 10:30 PM
Extreme Fan

Lettie, is that short for Letticia? Happy Birthday! The article in the magazine was written by the editor Ms Irene Ricasio Edwards. It is about Scott's visit to SF. When I met Scott at the Tribeca Film Festival, he signed a copy I had. If you are studying film in NY, filming Scott would be a dream come true. Even Tony Piccirillo (the director of The 24th Day) said so. You can email the magazine, they are very good with replies. Besides, Ms. Ricasio is a former New Yorker, and she loves to hear from people in NY.

http://7x7mag.com/company/contact.asp

I am not sure what the date of the magazine was, but you can always say that it is the issue with Scott Speedman on the cover.

Good luck!

Addie

PS: Lettie, your wallpaper is precious

Noel would never choose to be with somebody else, when he could be with you, Ben to Felicity.

Last edited by addicted to RSS; 09-19-2004 at 12:47 AM
Old 09-18-2004, 11:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Looooving the new thread!
Old 09-19-2004, 07:56 AM
Loyal Fan

Hey!!!

Thank you for the new thread. I wasn't around for a few days. I'm OK, but my dog (Dune) is recovering from a very important surgery, and I'm not in my best mood. Thanks, Addie, for asking.

This is my little contribution to the new thread, from the Pilot of Felicity:

BTW, this is Dune:

Hola, Lettie, welcome to this great thread!
Old 09-19-2004, 09:23 AM
Master Fan

hey:

you are soooo fast

thanks for the pics, wallpaper, etc. are great as usual

mercedes: espero q tu perro se ponga bien
Old 09-19-2004, 09:56 AM
Extreme Fan

GUESS WHAT I SAW UNDERWORLD!!! okay well i had my friend over for a sleep over and we rented some movies and we had made a pact to watch this movie together because we were to chicken to see it at the movies well we did watch most scenes with scott in it but to be honest we fastfowarded practically every other scene; we ended up watching the whole movie in about 30 mintues i know thats sad but i get scared so easily but from what i saw (which wants very much) i thought scott did a great job i didnt seen his felicity character ben at all in the movie unlike when i watched duets...i cant wait to see 30 minutes of the sequel

Btw im waiting for my photobucket account confirmation to come in so i can post some photos of scott i felt bad because it was my idea to post out fave pics of speedy but i didnt post any...but the pics were great major drool fest

thanks for the caps dune very cute his hair is very cute when its slicked back and sorry bout your dog hope he or she feels better...i also love the wallpaper you made AFLP its really cool and i also love the picture you posted granny thanks

hopefully soon ill be able to post my fave scott pics but until then please feed my addiction!!!!
Old 09-19-2004, 11:13 AM
Total Fan

Welcome to the Speedy thread, Lettie! We certainly share your love for Scott (aka Speedy). I hope you get the chance to work with Scott one day. Wouldn't that just be absolutely amazing. Good luck with your film studies. And I hope you will stick around. BTW, I your fanart. Would you make an exception for me so I can post it on my Speedy site? I'd love to include it in my fan art section.

Mercedes, I am praying for a fast recovery for Dune. Please know that my thoughts are with you, my friend. And thanks for the wonderful caps from The Pilot. Doesn't Scott look so young? He looks almost like a kid. He is so much sexier nowadays.

Tumblr
Old 09-19-2004, 11:44 AM
Extreme Fan

A great big welcome also to Lettie. It's great to have you here posting with us. I'm sure you will find this thread addictive, the best people around, in fact.

Mercedes, I am such a dog lover and the picture of your dog stole my heart. What breed is it? Hopefully the surgery was a success.

Marcia, glad you liked Underworld, well at least the parts you saw
Old 09-19-2004, 03:53 PM
Extreme Fan

Thanks for starting the new thread, Erin!

Welcome to the thread, Lettie !

Here are some of my favourite pics of Scott:

Last edited by diana5; 09-19-2004 at 04:06 PM
Old 09-19-2004, 04:06 PM
Extreme Fan

Lettie, The magazine is dated October 2003. I cannot post the article because the mag is framed. Maybe, Erin, or someone else has a scan of it. It would be great!

Addie

Last edited by addicted to RSS; 09-19-2004 at 04:20 PM
Old 09-19-2004, 04:48 PM
Extreme Fan

Lettie, here's the article from 7X7 magazine:

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top