Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-29-2007, 09:57 PM
Master Fan

I did thank you! I wish I was still there!

I think this show goes from strength to strength.
Old 09-29-2007, 10:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The 80s

Thanks for the pics and clips.

AG, Glad to hear you had a good time.
Old 09-30-2007, 07:41 PM
Master Fan

Thanks Melis! I can't wait to go back!
Old 10-02-2007, 06:26 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Gal (View Post)
I did thank you! I wish I was still there!

I think this show goes from strength to strength.
, I was watching an interview with Dennis Haysbert and he said the show was going to have more of a Bourn Identity/James Bond kinda feel to it this season. So that should be very interesting to see.

Well I'm off to finish my homework before the show starts.
Old 10-06-2007, 06:38 PM
Master Fan

Just noticed that all three seasons of The Unit were added to iTunes, it's doing pretty good with all three in the top 40 of downloaded seasons.
Old 10-08-2007, 04:48 PM
Master Fan

I got this from an X-Files board
Quote:
What: The first annual Bank of the West Pro-Celebrity Tennis Classic

Date: December 8, 2007

Site: The Riviera Country Club/The Riviera Tennis Club
Pacific Palisades, CA

Hosted by: Luke Jensen and Murphy Jensen

Confirmed Participants: Confirmed to participate in 2007 are tennis stars Luke Jensen, Murphy Jensen, Jennifer Capriati, Monica Seles, Carling Bassett-Seguso, plus other tennis professionals, and stars from sports, television, music and film, including actors David Duchovny, Scott Foley, Eric Braeden, Donna Mills and musician Gavin Rossdale.

Format: The event will feature a Tennis Pro-Am, Kids Clinic, Tennis Exhibition and the Evening with the Stars Gala.

Objective: To raise funds for organizations focused on special needs and underprivileged youth. The Jensen Brothers have designated the Jensen-Schmidt Tennis Academy for Down Syndrome as one of their charities. The academy helps to meet the sport specific needs of children and young adults with Down Syndrome and other special needs. In addition to meeting sport specific needs, the other designated organizations will use multiple avenues in assisting special needs and underprivileged children.

Info/Tickets: For more information and sponsorships contact C & H Events at 888.85.YOUTH or 561.394.9190 — or email MLCope@chevents.com.
I really really want to take a road trip to go to this one but I think that's finals week .
Old 10-08-2007, 06:45 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The 80s

Thanks for the info.
Old 10-09-2007, 04:16 PM
Master Fan

No problem .
BTW, I read on The Unit IMDb board that Scott is going to be on the Jimmy Kimmel Show on the 17th.
Old 10-10-2007, 11:58 AM
Total Fan

Thanks for all the info!!!

http://www.fanforum.com/f25/keri-rus...orce-62764930/
http://www.fanforum.com/f88/felicity...panions-45382/
http://www.fanforum.com/f26/scott-fo...form-62810671/
http://www.fanforum.com/f26/scott-sp...nues-62812582/
http://www.fanforum.com/f40/felicity...ning-62815335/

Old 10-10-2007, 04:37 PM
Master Fan

I just watched yesterdays episode a few hours ago.
Spoiler:

I also listened to the commentary for The Kill Zone from season 2 with Lynn Mamet, Dennis Haysbert, Robert Patrick, and Demore Barnes(highly recommend it if you have the DVD). They talked about the different Scott Foley hairstyles and which was their favorite (which was pretty funny). Also mentioned that he shaved Audrey's hair at the end of last season, I don't know how she could agree to that. Although I'm rather attached to my hair and she has hers really short. Also really liked how they addressed the politics that are often brought up, I totally agree with them. The show isn't pro or anti war it's pro-soldier, which is one thing I love about the show. And for all the people that think it is right wing, most of the people involed in the show are liberals, from what I've heard and read.
Okay I'm gonna end this post since if I don't it'll probably be 5 pages long.

PS. To how Robert Patrick was saying everyone's name (Mr. Scott Foley, I think I'm gonna start calling him that).
Okay now I'm really ending this post .
Old 10-12-2007, 01:32 PM
Total Fan

Mr. Scott Foley... sounds so good!!

visit:
Felicity thread
Keri Russell thread
Felicity and Ben thread
Scott Foley thread
Scott Speedman thread
Felicity/Noel thread

Old 10-12-2007, 03:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The 80s

That's fun. I'll have to tune in.
Old 10-13-2007, 02:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

Can I be added?
Old 10-13-2007, 07:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The 80s

Added you!
Old 10-15-2007, 09:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melis (View Post)
Added you!
Thanks
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top