Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-26-2013, 07:06 AM
Loyal Fan

Thanks!!!

The closer you look, the less you see!!! - J. Daniel Atlas (Now You See Me)
Old 07-13-2013, 12:39 AM
Loyal Fan

(Cue Entertainment by Phoenix)
Old 01-31-2014, 04:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Jesse Eisenberg cast as Lex Luthor in Batman vs Superman Man of Steel 2 | TotalFilm.com
Jesse Eisenberg cast as LEX LUTHOR in BATMAN VS SUPERMAN MOVIE

Quote:
Man of Steel 2 / Batman vs Superman has finally found its Lex Luthor - and it's someone no-one had seen coming, The Social Network's Jesse Eisenberg.
Old 02-02-2014, 12:14 PM
Master Fan

Congratulations to Jesse on getting the role of Lex Luthor! I think he's going to do a great job and I can't wait to see him in the movie.

"Sucker Punch" is the love of my life and "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice" is the reason I live
obthavariable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 05:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Jesse Eisenberg talks Lex Luthor | TotalFilm.com

Jesse Eisenberg talks Lex Luthor in Zack Snyder's Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice, the iconic villain, Lex Luthor.

Quote:
“They asked me if I wanted to play the part before they sent me the script. I’m not sure how it worked, but it’s something I read with the understanding that I could do the role, If I… You know, they don’t just hand the scripts out. But I really liked it on its own terms. I would do it if it was for free and it was tiny.

There are some indications of how the character should behave based on the script, and then as actor makes it his or her own… I got to know one of the writers really well, Chris Terrio, and we were able to discuss things at length and figure out who this person is to create a real psychology behind what is, perhaps, in a comic book, a less than totally modern psychology. I can only say I’ve been asked to play an interesting role: a complicated, challenging person.

I’ve been in things that have been popular before… To say: ‘I can’t do that which will appear in thousands of theaters on opening day, but I can do this which will appear in this amount of theaters’… It’s arbitrary. I realize how popular comic-book movies are, and now, working on one, I realize why they’re popular – the story is really good, the dialogue is really good, the artistry behind every department is high, the acting is really good.”

Last edited by lyndell75; 08-29-2014 at 05:59 PM
lyndell75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2014, 06:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Jesse Eisenberg shaved his head, probably for 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice' (photos) - Batman News
Old 11-16-2014, 09:10 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for the pic. Can't wait to see his bald head They've been keeping it under wraps really well.

"Sucker Punch" is the love of my life and "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice" is the reason I live
Old 12-07-2014, 09:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I Jesse! Great actor and he just keeps getting better
and better!
I haven't seen all his movies but my fave is Adventureland and he
was great in The Social Network and I loved Now You See Me!
I've seen some of his indies too.
Add me too

Last edited by HemsyFanatic811; 12-07-2014 at 09:26 PM
HemsyFanatic811 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2014, 09:21 PM
Master Fan

Now You See Me was really good The Social Network was just the best.

So much longer to go still before Batman v Superman And it's cool that he'll also make an appearance in Suicide Squad

Old 12-09-2014, 01:13 PM
Part-Time Fan

I just found this thread, please add me?
I've seen all of his movies, he's one of my favorite actors! Very excited to see him as Lex Luthor and in Now You See Me 2
crash land is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2014, 07:37 PM
Master Fan

The mod will add you soon. Ooh I had no idea there was a NYSM 2

Old 12-11-2014, 05:20 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by obthavariable (View Post)
The mod will add you soon. Ooh I had no idea there was a NYSM 2
Thanks!

Yes I think they already started filming, and according to this poster: http://40.media.tumblr.com/1beb9d603...3emao1_500.png it comes out in 2016 which I hope will happen sooner cause that's a long wait lol
crash land is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 09:17 PM
Master Fan

That means 2016 will be busy for him because Batman v Superman will come out that year also

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top