Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-15-2024, 12:15 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

Chris Pine #16: So Sexy With His Salt & Pepper Beard!!

Chris Pine
Appreciation Thread #16

Chris Pine Fans
1) Lennie1984
2) Enigma
3) Mrs. Somerhalder
4) allybubba
5) bloomy
6) Ghost.Of.You
7) ~Phoenix~
8) peach73
9) ღEmrys
10) Soup
11) lisagslack14
12) MissMarie
13) ashley.rose
14) Ghostfacer
15) B.Chambers
16) zooby9
17) Ryan-Marissa<3
18) Melanie Garcia
19) naomikathryn.
20) Icey_
21) sharstarz07
22) thepoison
23) taleasoldastime
24) AmericanDirrty
25) JoshnKatie#1
26) taysgurl
27) jakesprincess
28) annoying_gia
29) Jade Lizabetta Lautner
30) Donna K.
31) karevluvsstevens85
32) OnlyException
33) JMRamos
34) quin611
35) Tuh-V8
36) lyndell75
37) theDane1988
38) baelfire24
39) bumble bee
40) ina_am
41) fragileღheart
42) ♕Misha's Minion♕
43) albion_princess
44) heartღaflutter
45) royalღcaliber
46) lukelor4life

SITES
CHRIS PINE.ORG
//CHRIS PINE FAN//
Chris Pine IMDB (I)
Chris Pine Campaign

Chris Pine Reacts To His 'Wish' Villain Almost Having An Animal Sidekick, And How His ‘Evilness’ Changed Over Time

The Princess Diaries 2: Why Chris Pine Needs To Come Back For A Threequel

Hollywood Heartthrobs: Chris Pine on Lindsay Lohan and Margot Robbie's Fearless Debut

Last edited by Donna K.; 02-19-2024 at 08:01 AM
Donna K. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2024, 04:17 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I love those gifs with him wearing glasses, sexy "geek" lol.
Butterfly85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2024, 07:02 PM
Fan Forum Legend

TFTNT!

Love the OP!
Old 02-19-2024, 08:06 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

You're welcome.

When Will ‘Wish’ Begin Streaming on Disney+? What We Currently Know

Chris Pine spotted with a mystery woman leaving Cipriani in Beverly Hills... after calling his eclectic outfits 'a vibe'

10 Animated Movies To Watch if You Loved ‘Orion and the Dark'

Quote:
8. 'Rise of the Guardians'

Released in 2012

Jack Frost (Chris Pine) is an invisible spirit of winter who wanders the world, trying to fill in the gaps of his missing memory. When the Boogeyman, Pitch Black (Jude Law), prepares to plunge the world into a new dark age, he is approached by the Guardians: Santa Claus (Alec Baldwin), the Easter Bunny (Hugh Jackman), the Tooth Fairy (Isla Fisher), and the Sandman. Though reluctant at first, Jack agrees to help the Guardians stop Pitch from destroying children's belief in the guardians to kill their hope.

Rise of the Guardians is full of creative ideas, especially in how it chooses to bring to life concepts like hope, joy, and wonder. Each of the characters is brought to life with phenomenal voice acting and a good mix of unique ideas, such as making Santa a sword-twirling Russian, or the Tooth Fairy a giant hummingbird. The dynamic between Jack and Pitch is also strong: both come off as mirrors of the other separated by wanting to be loved and feared respectfully.
10 most romantic superhero movies, ranked

Quote:
2. Wonder Woman

There is just something about period-set love stories that makes them so darn timeless. That's something you'll see as we venture towards the top of our romance ranking, too, as Wonder Woman isn't the only one you'll see on this list. But it is one of the finest examples of that.

Much like the classic '70s TV series, the film tells the story of a hopeful Diana Prince, Princess of Themyscira, who arrives in the world of man with the intention of stopping the God of War and bringing about peace. However, she soon sees that it isn't just Ares' influence corrupting men, forcing her to question what she once knew. And through it all, the man who helped her into this world, Steve Trevor, starts to see things through her eyes: With hope.

The chemistry between Gal Gadot and Chris Pine is incredible, and that makes Diana and Steve's romance so beautiful. There is so much said in a look, in a touch, in a dance, that you can't help but root for them to get together. And even though they only spend a short amount of time in the same place at the same time, you can just feel the love they feel for each other in every moment. It's subtle, it's gentle, it's quiet, but it's there.

There is so much heart in Wonder Woman and so much of that has to do with how Diana and Steve impact each other. He shows her his world and she shows him that, through all the darkness, that world is still capable of being a bit more like hers. As Wonder Woman always manages to do, she inspired him with hope, and that's such a beautiful - and, again, subtle - representation of love.

Wonder Woman and Steve Trevor is one of the greatest superhero love stories ever told.
Old 02-19-2024, 11:33 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Love all the articles!
Old 02-20-2024, 07:49 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

10 Actors We'd Love To See In Yellowstone's Upcoming Spinoffs

Quote:
7. Chris Pine

Chris Pine could be a different type of Yellowstone protagonist.

Chris Pine has already worked on a film written by Taylor Sheridan, with a starring role in 2016's Hell or High Water. He's already proven he'd be excellent with Sheridan's material, and an actor like Pine would be a phenomenal choice to approach Yellowstone from a new angle. Many of Sheridan's TV shows have centered around older male leads trying to hold things together, like John Dutton or Dwight Manfredi in Tulsa King.

A Yellowstone spinoff centered around a protagonist at the top of their game could offer a captivating new narrative, with Pine playing a leading role. While many of Sheridan's leads have been wiser and reserved, a star in their prime could offer an entirely different framing, with Pine playing a character who's more of an aggressor rather than someone defending their land. Chris Pine has made fun movies recently, but an entire TV series centered around his star power could unleash new potential.
Old 02-21-2024, 05:44 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Love the amazing article!
Old 02-21-2024, 08:13 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

Chris Pine names his favourite books of all time

Celebrities Who Refuse to Join Social Media (Including One Who Deleted Twitter After Her Burner Account Was Kinda Outed By Chloe Moretz!)

Quote:
Chris Pine ditched social media life to be more present in other things.

“I recently got a record player and a flip phone. I kind of like the simplifying down. I just like the simple, I just like the non-complicated. I don’t want to be connected so much,” he shared.
Dungeons & Dragons' Next Live-Action Release Is Actually Better Than Honor Among Thieves 2
Old 02-22-2024, 03:44 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Love the amazing articles!
Old 02-22-2024, 07:54 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

17 Times Celeb Rumors Got So Out Of Hand, That Either The Celeb Or Their Reps Said, "Enough!"

Quote:
8. THE RUMOR: Fans speculated that Harry Styles spit on costar Chris Pine during the Don't Worry Darling premiere at the 2019 Venice Film Festival.

THE REALITY: Chris Pine's reps told Variety, "This is a ridiculous story — a complete fabrication and the result of an odd online illusion that is clearly deceiving and allows for foolish speculation. Just to be clear, Harry Styles did not spit on Chris Pine."
ETA:

10 Great Actors Who Played The Worst Versions Of Characters

Quote:
9. Chris Pine - Jack Ryan

Hands up those among us who even remember that Chris Pine played Jack Ryan that one time.

Tom Clancy's legendary CIA agent has been played by a bevy of name actors, with Alec Baldwin, Harrison Ford, and Ben Affleck preceding Pine in films of varying quality, while Pine was succeeded by John Krasinski in the eponymously titled Amazon series.

Pine played Ryan in 2014's somnambulant Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit - an inexplicably forgettable Kenneth Branagh-directed romp which, despite grossing over $130 million worldwide, pretty much evaporated from the culture's collective memory within weeks of release.

Pine's a terrifically talented and versatile actor who has proven himself capable in both dramatic and comedic fare, yet his rendition of Jack Ryan was shockingly lacking in personality, feeling less like Ryan than an ersatz, charisma-bereft Jason Bourne.

While there's no shortage of Jack Ryan fans who weren't particularly fond of Affleck's portrayal, at least he feels like an honest-to-God character, whereas Pine's take is basically a cardboard cutout Action Man.

Clearly the script is primarily to blame here, leaving Pine unable to find an interesting or even basically entertaining angle from which to approach the character.
Z for Zachariah Streaming: Watch & Stream Online via Amazon Prime Video

Last edited by Donna K.; 02-23-2024 at 07:51 AM
Old 02-24-2024, 09:20 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

All the Spider-Man actors in order

Quote:
Chris Pine (2018)

It’s easy to forget Chris Pine voiced Spider-Man in Into the Spider-Verse, as he gets killed off in the first act after only a few minutes of screen time.

Nevertheless, Pine still left quite an impression on both Miles and the audience with his cool, wise-cracking version of Spider-Man. At least he still lives on in Spidey Bells.
People Like Us

Zoë Kravitz's Paris Wedding Attracted Half Of Hollywood

Chris Pine

Zoë Kravitz's Paris Wedding Attracted Half of Hollywood

Old 02-24-2024, 03:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Love all the articles and pics!
Old 02-26-2024, 07:03 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

Stars Recall Their Failed Auditions for Major Roles

Quote:
During a recent episode of the “Welcome to the OC, Bitches!” podcast, casting director Patrick Rush revealed that Chris Pine was a finalist for the role of Ryan Atwood. “We saw Chris Pine, he was really really really good but – this is painful. At the time Chris Pine’s skin was really really bad and that broke my heart because I was a kid with acne. I remember thinking he was so good,” Rush admitted.
Old 02-27-2024, 04:07 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Love the amazing article!
Old 02-27-2024, 07:55 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

Chris Pine Explained Why He's Got Long Hair And A Beard Now, And It Kind Of Makes Sense

Quote:
Quote:
"I guess it’s like, equal parts laziness and equal parts something I may do in the future here," he told Entertainment Tonight. Hmm, intriguing...
Quote:
“If there’s any excuse not to shave and have makeup put on, I, you know...” Can't argue with that!
Quote:
"This is my Gregg Allman '70s look," he joked, referring to the late rocker. "My publicist said I look like a Bee Gee, but I prefer Gregg Allman."
Ranking the 75 best romantic comedies of all time

Quote:
73. ‘This Means War’ (2012)

CIA operatives FDR Foster (Chris Pine) and Tuck (Tom Hardy) are best friends and colleagues. They thought nothing could come between them. But their longstanding professional relationship and friendship is put on the line when they discover they are interested in the same woman, Lauren (Reese Witherspoon). The pair agrees to let Lauren decide which man is a better fit for her. Using their deadly skills, high-tech gadgets and world-class spying abilities, they begin an intense battle for romance.

Why No. 73? Hilarious, but the romance takes a back seat in this movie.

Rating: PG-13, for sexual content, some violence and action, and language.

Where to watch: Rent on Amazon Prime, YouTube TV, Apple TV.
ETA:

Florence Pugh, Chris Pine have tense argument in new 'Don't Worry Darling' clip

14 Onscreen Couples With the Most Addictive, Binge-Worthy Chemistry

Quote:
10. Anne Hathaway and Chris Pine, The Princess Diaries 2: Royal Engagement

I blame a lot of my hopeless romantic tendencies on growing up with the Princess Diaries sequel, which stars Hathaway as Mia Thermopolis, princess of the fictional European country of Genovia, and Pine as Nicholas Devereux, a Genovian lord with an eye on her throne. I cannot emphasize this enough: The two are such a genuine delight together to watch, whether they’re falling into a water fountain or slow dancing to Norah Jones’s “Love Me Tender.”

Last edited by Donna K.; 02-28-2024 at 06:59 AM
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top