Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-16-2015, 07:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

Quote:
Originally Posted by fragileღheart (View Post)
she does!

i can't remember if that was the interview where she said she got in Disney jail
Wasn't it when she was on Letterman?

You're welcome.

Donna
Old 04-16-2015, 08:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ Donna, i thought it was when she was on Letterman and i'm pretty sure that gif is from one of her letterman interviews, just not sure that one because i haven't watched them in so long.
Old 04-16-2015, 08:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm pretty sure it was on letterman too just can't remember the year either.

KJS♥ first American Cesar winner
Old 04-16-2015, 08:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

i found it! it's the gif
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOgjADFco3s
Old 04-17-2015, 05:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thank you for the article, gif, and link.

Blake Lively Stuns in Yellow Dress, Platforms: Post-Baby Body Photos - Us Weekly

Quote:
Here comes the sun!
Making her latest stop of the Age of Adaline press tour, Blake Lively popped in a bright yellow minidress that flaunted her slim post-baby body on Thursday, April 16, in Los Angeles.

The Gossip Girl alum, 27, modeled a body-conscious David Koma dress (with pockets!), which highlighted both her already-whittled waist and fierce gams. She also added rhinestone-embellished Sophia Webster platform shoes, Jennifer Meyer earrings, and an Ofira ring.

Her beauty look was just as radiant! The new mom to James, nearly 4 months, rocked big, bouncy waves, blushed cheeks, and a bubblegum-hued lip.

For the last week, Lively has been hitting the pavement to promote her latest film, about a woman named Adaline who stops aging in the 1920s. "I feel like magic doesn't exist much in films these days, unless it's a superhero movie or has a wand. But that magic in humanity, magic in a quite film, is rare," Mrs. Ryan Reynolds told Us Weekly at a roundtable event earlier that week.

The actress said that she'd read plenty of scripts after she finished Gossip Girl, but this was the first one she just couldn't pass up. "When [movies] like this come along, they're called 'little movies that could,'" she explained. "Adaline is sort opt between that, because it's a movie that can reach a broader audience, but it still has that magic and humanity."

Old 04-17-2015, 05:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

that is such a good interview

Old 04-18-2015, 07:26 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

Thanks for everything.

Donna
Old 04-19-2015, 06:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

You're welcome.

Old 04-19-2015, 06:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for posting that vid! "Disney jail"
So funny! I can't believe her Mom was with them...
Old 04-19-2015, 08:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

You're welcome.

Old 04-19-2015, 10:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I posted that interview too though
Old 04-20-2015, 06:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm sorry Nikki.

Old 04-20-2015, 10:06 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

Ryan Reynolds Jokes About Blake Lively's Age of Adaline Leading Man - Us Weekly

Quote:
Step off! Ryan Reynolds took to Twitter on Sunday, April 19, to jokingly stake his claim to wife Blake Lively against her on-screen leading man.

The Gossip Girl alum, 27, stars in the upcoming romance The Age of Adaline opposite Michiel Huisman (Game of Thrones), who plays her love interest. The two stars cozied up to one another in New York City on Sunday, April 19, walking the red carpet for the movie's premiere.

Lionsgate Films, which is distributing The Age of Adaline, shared a photo to the company's official Twitter page of Lively and Huisman, 33, looking stunning in their formal wear.

".@BlakeLively and @Michiel_Huisman are the perfect pair!" the tweet reads, featuring Lively in a gorgeous red lace dress and Huisman in a light-colored three-piece suit. "True love never looked so good. #AdalinePremiere."

Reynolds, who was not at the event with his wife, responded to the tweet soon after. Linking to Lionsgate's words, the new father, 38, wrote, "Uh... I can HEAR you. @AgeOfAdaline #AgeOfAdaline #ladyinred."

The Preserve founder looked as gorgeous as ever at the premiere after giving birth to the couple's first child just a few months ago. After exchanging vows in 2012, Mr. and Mrs. Reynolds welcomed daughter James in December 2014.

Lively is jumping back into her acting career with the release of the fantasy flick. The mother of one was last in theaters with the thriller Savages in 2012 — the same year that she wrapped her stint as Gossip Girl's Serena van der Woodsen.

The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants star, who has kept busy with her lifestyle website and various ad campaigns, recently booked another role in the upcoming indie All I See Is You.
Blake Lively’s Hubby Ryan Reynolds Gets a Little Protective on Twitter | amanda crews, Blake Lively, Kelly Rutherford, Lindsey Vonn, Michiel Huisman, Peyton List, Sara Sampaio, Tara Elders : Just Jared

Quote:
Blake Lively brings along her mother Elaine and brother Eric to the premiere of her film The Age of Adaline held at the AMC Loews Lincoln Square 13 Theater on Sunday (April 19) in New York City.

The 27-year-old actress was joined at the event by her co-star Michiel Huisman (with his wife Tara Elders), model Sara Sampaio, Blake‘s former co-star Kelly Rutherford, actress Peyton List, and skier Lindsey Vonn.

Later that evening, Blake and Michiel hit up the after party at The Metropolitan Club.

That same night, Blake‘s hubby Ryan Reynolds posted a tweet after Lionsgate complimented how good her and Michiel looked together.

“.@BlakeLively and @Michiel_Huisman are the perfect pair! True love never looked so good. #AdalinePremiere” Lionsgate wrote on their Twitter account.

See his tweet below!

FYI: Blake is wearing Monique Lhuillier to the premiere and after party.

45+ pictures inside of Blake Lively and others at the premiere…
Blake Lively | Blake Lively has designer friends | Contactmusic.com

Quote:
Blake Lively is grateful her decision not to use a stylist means she is friends with many designers and can ask them for help with her outfits.

Blake Lively is ''good friends'' with designers because she doesn't have a stylist.

The 27-year-old actress - who has four-month-old daughter James with husband Ryan Reynolds - is grateful she can call on the likes of Christian Louboutin for help when choosing her outfits for red carpet events.

She said: ''I don't have a stylist. By not having one, I've been able to become really good friends with lots of designers personally, whether it's Christian Louboutin or Lorraine Schwartz.

''Normally it's the stylist who goes into the designers' offices and their ateliers, but I've been the person to do that.

''Whenever I'm about to go to an event I'll send them pictures and say, 'Which dress shall I wear? Help me with the jewellery and shoes.' ''

The 'Age of Adaline' star is regularly praised for her fashion choices but doesn't think she has a signature style and just dresses to suit her mood.

She told You magazine: ''I aspire to be someone who can't define her style because I hope that it will always evolve. My style reflects how I'm feeling, so it may be pink and princessy or ladylike.

''There are things I wore five years ago that I wouldn't wear now, and I hope I'll be saying the same thing in five years' time.''

When it comes to staying in shape, Blake would rather be anywhere but in the gym and isn't putting pressure on herself to get her pre-pregnancy body back.

She said: ''I hate the gym. Who doesn't? When I'm in the gym I feel like I am missing out. I would rather rent a bike or go for a hike.

''And I love to eat chocolate.

''Losing weight is not something I have spent much time focusing on. With a new baby, it's just about eating well for her, because everything I eat goes right into her system.

''Your body goes through a lot after pregnancy and birth, so small, gentle workouts feel better.''
Blake Lively Stuns in a Red Lace and Leather Dress: Red Carpet Photos - Us Weekly

Quote:
She's time traveling in her new movie, and one thing's for sure: No matter the decade, Blake Lively would be a classic!
Need proof? Look no further than the blonde bombshell's choice of red carpet attire for the NYC premiere of The Age of Adaline, hosted on Sunday, April 19, at the AMC Loews Lincoln Square.

Always one to turn it out big time on the red carpet, Lively, 27, stunned in a timeless, scarlet Monique Lhuillier dress, complete with a bodice boasting both lace and leather, and a ruffled skirt. To complete the ensemble, she added knotted diamond earrings, a cocktail ring, and a bedazzled Judith Leiber bag in the shape of a koi fish.

(FYI: While Lively oozed elegance, she also hilariously compared her getup to the classic salsa dancer emoji. "Workin Emoji Chic. It's the new thing. Watch out Norm Core," she captioned an Instagram snap.)

For beauty, the new mom to baby James, almost 4 months, modeled Old Hollywood curls, parted deeply and pinned to one side, plus shimmering eyeshadow, peach cheeks, and a crimson lip.

But of course, the Gossip Girl alum wasn't the only sight for sore eyes! Her handsome costar, Michiel Huisman, sizzled by her side in a khaki three-piece suit, while the film's director, Lee Toland Krieger, looked dapper in his navy suit, teamed with a bow tie.

While promoting her film the week before, Lively confessed that she'd read many scripts after Gossip Girl wrapped, but none stood out to her quite like Adaline. "I feel like magic doesn't exist much in films these days, unless it's a superhero movie or has a wand," she confessed. "But that magic in humanity, magic in a quiet film, is rare."

The Green Lantern actress added, "When [movies] like this come along, they're called 'little movies that could.' Adaline is sort of between that, because it's a movie that can reach a broader audience, but it still has that magic and humanity."

Donna
Old 04-20-2015, 01:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

thanks for the news

I'm putting together a survivor for this thread
Old 04-20-2015, 01:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

I can't wait to see it Nikki

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top