Old 04-14-2015, 06:32 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

TFTNT, Nikki.

Blake Lively | Blake Lively unafraid to age | Contactmusic.com

Quote:
Blake Lively doesn't care about ageing and is uninterested in trying to stay looking young for as long as possible.

Blake Lively is not concerned about ageing.

The 27-year-old actress - who is married to 'The Proposal' hunk Ryan Reynolds - won't conform to pressure to try and stay looking youthful because she doesn't want to get ''trapped'' in a battle she can't win.

Blake feels much more secure in herself since she became a mother to her daughter James, who was born in December.

The 'Green Lantern' star told the new issue of Allure magazine: ''Having a child makes you realise that we pass on for a reason. You think, 'I have to go, because it makes room for you.'

''People are obsessed with beauty and youth and with looking and feeling young forever. But look at a woman who is granted that; she's trapped, because it's tragic to be young forever.''

Blake - who portrays Adaline Bowman, a woman who remains 29 years old for nearly eight decades, in new film 'The 'Age of Adaline' - says the birth of her daughter has changed all of her priorities and gave her a new perspective on life.

Speaking about James' impact on her life, she said: ''I feel like I've figured out the most important thing to me. And everything supports that.''
Blake Lively Sparkles in New Photos, Talks Breastfeeding Baby James - Us Weekly

Quote:
She was destined to do this. Blake Lively opened up to Allure in its May 2015 cover story about raising her baby daughter James with her husband Ryan Reynolds, and said she's embracing it fully.
"I feel like I've figured out the most important thing to me," Lively, 27, told the mag about life after welcoming her first child this past December. "And everything supports that."

The Age of Adaline actress, 27, dazzles on her latest cover, which was shot this past January by legendary fashion photographer Mario Testino. Despite running on less than three hours of sleep, Lively looks fresh-faced and brighter than ever in the pics. However, the actress warned of Hollywood's fixation with preserving youth, saying her role in Adaline and real-life stint as a mom have taught her to gracefully accept aging.

"People are obsessed with beauty and youth and with looking and feeling young forever," she mused. "But look at a woman who is granted that: She's trapped, because it's tragic to be young forever."

In fact, her daughter James has pushed her to think about death and the circle of life. "And also," she told Allure with a pause. "Having a child makes you realize that we pass on for a reason. You think, 'I have to go, because it makes room for you.'"

On a lighter note, Lively joked that breastfeeding her little one was "a full-time job." She added: “I’m, like, driving down the road, pumping."

When the interview was conducted, the superstar couple refused to reveal their baby girl's name. "It's her life," Lively told Allure, which Us reported went down months ago. "She should have her privacy until she chooses not to have her privacy, just as I got to choose and my husband got to choose." Ultimately, the couple caved last month, and Reynolds confirmed the little tot was named James.

Privacy was a big issue for Lively even throughout her pregnancy. The actress revealed she was expecting her first child on her lifestyle website Preserve last October, with an ethereal photo of her rather large bump.

"My brother took that photo—he's an amazing photographer," she gushed. "That moment was really neat, and I was scared to take that picture because I'm very private. I had a feeling that we weren't going to get away with our privacy for a while."

Lively decided to go for it and share her pregnancy with the world. “That was my way of owning that moment. I can’t be someone like Beyoncé and be like— [her 2011 VMAs announcement]," she joked. "But it was important for us. It was a struggle, because we want to keep our privacy, but we also don’t want our lives to be exploited by other people. So we did it simply; it was a quiet way, an elegant way.”

And what better vehicle to share the news than her entrepreneurial endeavor Preserve? "It taps into so many of my own passions, but it also is a business that I can control," Livley said of her Goop-like website. "If I can be successful at this, I have security for my family and my babies... I’m in a profession, acting, where it’s really for-hire—I offer a service that people hire out. I love it, but it’s not something I can control.”

One point Lively wanted to drive home was the concept of "having it all."
"Most of the things I do are all-consuming, but somehow I find a way to do it all," she mused. "It’s not having it all; it’s about doing it all, but it’s dangerous to dilute that to a catchphrase."

She elaborated: “Having it all could be having a happy, healthy family, and you could be a mom who stays at home, and that is the most admirable thing you could do. Or it could be having a profession that you really believe in, and not having a family, and doing what fulfills you.”
Old 04-14-2015, 09:45 PM
Fan Forum Legend

you're welcome, Donna
thanks for the articles
Old 04-14-2015, 09:51 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

You're welcome.

Donna
Old 04-14-2015, 09:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

love getting news, photoshoot and interview and pics can't wait for promotion
Old 04-15-2015, 05:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

it's all so good promotion will be good

KJS♥ first American Cesar winner
Old 04-15-2015, 05:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thank you for the articles.

Old 04-16-2015, 11:47 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

You're welcome.

Blake Lively Shoots Down Rumors Ryan Reynolds Cried Like a ‘Sprinkler’ During Daughter’s Birth | Blake Lively, Ryan Reynolds | Just Jared Jr.

Quote:
Blake Lively clears the air when it come to a particular rumor about her husband Ryan Reynolds in this new interview.

The 27-year-old actress and new mom denies Ryan cried like a “sprinkler” during their daughter James‘ birth.

“Um, I Don’t know if that’s an accurate description,” Blake told PopSugar.com. “He is charming. He does come up with funny things. No, he was not crying that much.”

Blake added about her own mom, “I learned so much from her. I do all the same things my mom did, but just a quarter as well.”

Donna
Old 04-16-2015, 02:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for that.

Old 04-16-2015, 02:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

love her smile and that interview is the best
Old 04-16-2015, 05:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

It is a great interview.

Donna
Old 04-16-2015, 06:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

She has a beautiful smile

Old 04-16-2015, 06:23 PM
Fan Forum Legend

she does!

i can't remember if that was the interview where she said she got in Disney jail
Old 04-16-2015, 06:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for posting that interview! This is one woman who will not be
addicted to bo-tox or plastic surgery as she ages. Her baby and that movie, have taught her a lot.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top